"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Mouse must know something. She doesn't seem too bent out of shape by it.

:kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno::kiaragodno:

I personally blame altare fucking femboy!!!
To me it seems they wanted a better contract, cover being the orientals that they are said no and then the boys said fuck it. The smart thing to do would be to do the goodbye tour and collect all you can get on your way out but them having no streams or goodbyes kinda rubs me the wrong way about everyone involved in this.
I knew they were dead so at least there's confirmation now.
GG grampire and good luck cause I ain't watching none of your shit if you stick to twitch.
:gurasemperfi:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This genuinely started my day on a foul note, Magni and Vesper were both of the Stars I watched, and the fact they're leaving and not even going to do any kind of graduation stream or anything is fucking awful. Also incredibly strange. This feels like a firing, but when Rushia was fired they were very up front about it. This makes me think both Magni and Vesper full-on quit, possibly on bad terms.

ITs a norm for Holostars its seems,also sometimes the others Stars talk about them.There is also that Kira its the only Star with the title of "Alumni"

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
give it a month and those 2 will end with Ironmouse, not exactly the good ending we wanted but definitely not the worse

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Does Randon or Dott even follow each other though?
Nope

vivaldi_glK6TjlsUk.pngvivaldi_wjFo4PVuCG.png

VTuberBobDole

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
pain by @renata11033.jpg

PAIN, PAKO

Welcome by @nim_illust.jpg

Pako proud by @Debbie_NJY.jpg

Oh people are going to be pouring it on now...

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
give it a month and those 2 will end with Ironmouse, not exactly the good ending we wanted but definitely not the worse
First collab is Magni and Vesper X Froot so she can rub it on Bettel's face

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
First collab is Magni and Vesper X Froot so she can rub it on Bettel's face
One of the thing that annoyed me is that from all Tempus the only one outside of Magni and Vesper that knew about the graduation was Bettel, because he was a bunch of times with Lando even on his birthday, there was no way he did not knew

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Wasn't there something about Gen 3 always being the magical gen? Holostars EN better hope that's true if there is another one. I hope Cover learned the importance of good character designs from the seemingly success of HoloEN 3 and the positivity from Vesper 2.0 (that I saw). Imagine if Shinri has his deep voice along with something like VesChad 2.0 instead of whatever he has now with the weird chest buckles thing.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Wasn't there something about Gen 3 always being the magical gen? Holostars EN better hope that's true if there is another one. I hope Cover learned the importance of good character designs from the seemingly success of HoloEN 3 and the positivity from Vesper 2.0 (that I saw). Imagine if Shinri has his deep voice along with something like VesChad 2.0 instead of whatever he has now with the weird chest buckles thing.
I think it doesnt work on HoloStars their 3rd Japanese gen got one member graduating really quick

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Now mousey can get a entire gen of Vshounens because we forgot very quickly that Mysta is also graduating soon

God's Strongest Dragoon

Would they have any reason to separate it? The whole point being :talentfreedom: and not having to worry about "Da standards of being strangled by IDOL CULTURE!!1" sort of implies it would be a big ol' happy family no? I mean outside of the people that left because it wasn't as happy as they acted lol.
I figure it would just be EN/JP and whatever is left up to whoever as they decide. Lando nor Randon have no issues interacting with women and a lot of vhsojo orbiters are already in the same space and area. Doesn't most of remainingshojo already do collabs and such with men anyway? I'm not the MOST versed but I was pretty sure they do.
Yeah, as much as I'd hate to see them join the Mouse, the situation seems a lot more beneficial for them in a hypothetical male Vshojo branch. Game perms were colossally fucking them, especially Vesper, and all the Vshojo talents collab freely with penis havers from what I've seen. There would likely be less restrictions on collabs as well, so they can hang out with their out of company friends more often, as girlDM seemed to be the only reliable outside collab partner for Holostars. Vshojo did announce their concert, so that would be a good time to announce the penis haver branch.
Boy, I'm sure going to miss this on every other post... /s
Don't worry, Gura already gave birth to Vesper's child, why do you think she randomly came back?

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I can't even bring myself to shitpost, joke, say whatever haha funny rat bullshit this thread has thrived on for the past month. I have yet to catch up but I honestly don't give a shit. I'm currently listening to the Tempus message and I cannot put into words how much this fucking sucks. Though their quality might've been a bit all over the place at times, Tempus was important for male vtubing, and for me as someone who has more stake in the state of that niche than I would like to and am willing to admit, and now their two greatest pillars are gone. I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to the stagnation or outright death of StarsEN, and that fucking kills me inside. Whatever the situation, this fucking sucks for so many people, not least of all being Pako... that fucking man deserves the world after all this. (those fags over at TYPE-MOON better give him no less than 15 more 5 stars and 30 CEs after this).

So long, Gramps. You were one of my greatest inspirations and a source of comfort in a world of unicorns and yuribait. May heaven boar taste as delectable as the hunt is thrilling. Your autism shall shine eternal.

Sayonara Maglord, you unabashed sonic femboy gijinka-loving weirdo. Your contributions to the stars will not be forgotten.

I am *really* fucking tired. Fuck this day. Fuck page 5000. Remember to love your Pakos, love your hags, and, most importantly, love your homos; you never know when you'll never see them again, at least not as you knew them. Now all we have is Vox fucking Akuma :ameraintear:

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Posting this here in case I end up being right : Magni has moved, he was talking about how he moved in with a friend. Do we know who this friend is ? For all we know it might be Vesper.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Posting this here in case I end up being right : Magni has moved, he was talking about how he moved in with a friend. Do we know who this friend is ? For all we know it might be Vesper.
Huh, I thought Bettel moved closer to Magni, but it might've been the other way around. Regardless, those two are now pretty much neighbors according to the last couple Lando streams where Connor showed up.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

I will follow Vesper wherever he ends up. Niji, Vshonen, indie, wherever. Vesper was an inspiration to me. I had him on my debut slideshow as such.

I have some more thoughts but I think they need to pass through the filter of time to see if they are the right things to say.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Bettel's mama is crushed man.

I'm really not looking forward to when Pako wakes up.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Top Bottom