"'Kissu mii anda za oo-doh, OK?' eh, kaigainiki always say 'OK' to anything I say"Inugami Korone

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Fucking unicorns getting off with a laugh in this just really sours my mood even more so than usual

god i hate these delusional fucks

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did they get vaporized? As in, nobody is allowed to make any more art or game-related projects of them in the future.
I guess it's too soon to know but the wording in the official statement does mention somewhat amicable terms (I have no clue of the angle since nobody still knows what exactly went down)

wew

Male hag love!
Fz-J_YragAEah62.jpg
I felt it coming last night before I passed out lads. I just worry about Vesper's menhera. He became a hobo on a bike for a month or so because of it before he did Vtubing.
Please don't die out in the woods old man

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Did they get vaporized? As in, nobody is allowed to make any more art or game-related projects of them in the future.
I guess it's too soon to know but the wording in the official statement does mention somewhat amicable terms (I have no clue of the angle since nobody still knows what exactly went down)
They haven't said, yet. It being called a graduation, rather than a termination is a good sign, though. Guessing their channels will remain intact.

Negzana

Not a unicorn so not cheering the graduation like it's the second coming like /vt/fags, but I am extremely neutral on the holostars. Magni and Vesper were the only two I took any real interest in so while I'm not sad or disheartened at all by this, it does mean I have no interest in acknowledging the Holostars exist which is a shame I guess.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
they are most likely going to be placed on the alumnus section right?

i just hope so

also

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I woke up to this. And while my knee jerk reaction was going straight to the sadposts... I'm not gonna do that.
I have a better idea.
You could say I'm motivated and I want to see unicorns seethe to death.:smugselen:

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I hope vesper returns to streaming, he's probably the only one willing to fly close to the sun to explain the details. Magni hasn't really been forthcoming with details, but we'll see in the coming months once everything is ended contractually.

I miss my gramps zatsu's they were like a personal time machine helping the monotonous work day pass by. :urtearingmeapart:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That's exactly how I feel, unfortunately. Part of the reason why I am staying here instead of venturing offsite. Seeing those posts will just raise my blood pressure. Chilling watching IRyS karaoke is much better.
It's been a good one. Really hits right while I was catching up here. :painpeko:
Though yeah it would be a shame if these types of morons got their dumbassery all over everything over it so hopefully I managed to avoid those clowns.

Although having caught up, I gotta admit I'd be hesistant to get attached to Bettel. He's really in with Lando and most things seem to point to this likely not being any level of forced. At least in so far as shitting up everything and trying to ruin each other. Maaaaybe a slight push from some managers who found them a hassle? But I have doubts due to the upgrades happening right before.
I mostly just think the two of them talked it over and eventually peaced out together after not liking some terms or something. Even just this year alone has had a lot of chaotic announcements worded far more harshly or implying behind the scenes went to shit. Comparatively this is short and sweet, to the point. Albeit with the hiatus issue beforehand. But I mean vs the Zaion manifesto or Yuri/PC stuff it's clean lol.

So I kind of wonder if Bettel will just do the same thing when the time comes. He had a decent PL he can hop off too and he's buddies with at least Lando. With Lando mentioning his good buddy Random I imagine him and Bettel have been interacting a lot too and such by proxy.

We'll know if Randon comes back and starts talking about moving, because Bettel moved somewhere very close to Lando.
The homohouse happens, but they're no longer in homo. The.. not quite worst, but still kind of sad time line?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So I kind of wonder if Bettel will just do the same thing when the time comes. He had a decent PL he can hop off too and he's buddies with at least Lando. With Lando mentioning his good buddy Random I imagine him and Bettel have been interacting a lot too and such by proxy.
We'll know if Randon comes back and starts talking about moving, because Bettel moved somewhere very close to Lando.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Mouse must know something. She doesn't seem too bent out of shape by it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It's been a good one. Really hits right while I was catching up here. :painpeko:
Though yeah it would be a shame if these types of morons got their dumbassery all over everything over it so hopefully I managed to avoid those clowns.

Although having caught up, I gotta admit I'd be hesistant to get attached to Bettel. He's really in with Lando and most things seem to point to this likely not being any level of forced. At least in so far as shitting up everything and trying to ruin each other. Maaaaybe a slight push from some managers who found them a hassle? But I have doubts due to the upgrades happening right before.
I mostly just think the two of them talked it over and eventually peaced out together after not liking some terms or something. Even just this year alone has had a lot of chaotic announcements worded far more harshly or implying behind the scenes went to shit. Comparatively this is short and sweet, to the point. Albeit with the hiatus issue beforehand. But I mean vs the Zaion manifesto or Yuri/PC stuff it's clean lol.

The homohouse happens, but they're no longer in homo. The.. not quite worst, but still kind of sad time line?
July 1st, 2024. Anime Expo main stage. Professor Lando takes the stage with Conner and Randon.
"We're here to announce the formation of... VShonen!"

Edit:

NO STOP WTF I WAS SHITPOSTING.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

VTuberBobDole

So my personal rrat on this, other than basic contract negotiations, is that Vesper had another MENhara moment, like what got him suspended previously, and either said he's done if they don't let up or give in to his current beef or they just finally were done with his BS and said they were going to terminate/not renew him. Honestly his personality, and somewhat Magni's too but not quite as much, just doesn't mesh well with the tow-the-line-do-what's-best-for-everyone-especially-the-corp mentality of JP. And then if what you guys always say about them being besties is true, Magni said you can't fire my boy or you have to fire me too, and Cover just said...

Bet.

Realistically thought I doubt we'll know for sure unless Lando (or Randon if he decides to return) drops some subtle or not-so-subtle hints. And with Cover being a very large and public corp entity now, with lawyers probably on retainer, they might decide it isn't worth kicking that hornets' nest.

Normiespace seems to be focusing a lot on Pako in particular instead of talking about Magni and Vesper themselves, interestingly.

I've seen many mentions of Pako, there and here as well, but to say they are "focusing" on it in "normiespace" any more than anywhere else is a bit of stretch. Everyone is sadposting for all of them.

That's exactly how I feel, unfortunately. Part of the reason why I am staying here instead of venturing offsite. Seeing those posts will just raise my blood pressure. Chilling watching IRyS karaoke is much better.

Fucking unicorns getting off with a laugh in this just really sours my mood even more so than usual

god i hate these delusional fucks

If you go looking in the wrong places (/vt/ probably the poster child), sure you are going to see the unicorns and antis come out. But if you go to reddit or stick to their official twitters, it is all a big hugbox and sadposting about how they were great and everyone will miss them. Honestly I think the unicorns/antis live rent-free in way too many people's minds here and you equate that to WAY too large a percentage of the fandom. (That applies in many aspects, but also here as well it is fitting.)

View attachment 41777
I felt it coming last night before I passed out lads. I just worry about Vesper's menhera. He became a hobo on a bike for a month or so because of it before he did Vtubing.
Please don't die out in the woods old man

Literally we had at least one post every night saying how they'll announce the graduation that day/before next morning. Eventually someone would be "right".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Beat me to it you fucker.
Mouse "has a feeling" they'll be alright? Especially Magni, who she talks to on the regular?

Mouse has dogwhistled Vshojo pickups like Henya before....:panik:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mouse "has a feeling" they'll be alright? Especially Magni, who she talks to on the regular?

i mean she could just be referring to Lando.

Edit: On the other hand Vhoejo is about 12 years late to the male branch attempt.

MEGA EDIT: Vesper left because there was no one left to impregnate.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

July 1st, 2024. Anime Expo main stage. Professor Lando takes the stage with Conner and Randon.
"We're here to announce the formation of... VShonen!"
I do not like this combo. I do not like it at all.
I'm not gonna lie but that might actually shit up a lot of my feeling toward them lmao.

Not that I'm so much as a Vshojo hater or anything. I just like cracking jokes to shit on them, but I personally feel like that would be kind of a dick move when Cover clearly just tried to invest in them to an extent. I know it's a business and a living or so on but something about it would seem really shady to do to me. Might just be some tism' "sense of honor" faggotry going on or whatever in my brain but still.

Kson I always got why she left with the shit going on. Don't think this would sit the same way with me.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Magni vesper and mysta for vshojo male? :thisisstupid:

Top Bottom