"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Kalion

:)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Yeah it's looking more and more like they barely had time to process.

Something wholesome from Rio

geez the tempusboiz IMMEDIATE with their show of bromanship.
Why would Cover want them out? They were the 2 most popular StarsEN talents.
because Vesper is a headcase a MALE headcase and Magni is his mother.
Time for real depression posting.
Until we see a sign of life, we can't rule out the possibility that Vesper is dead somehow and that's why he's 'graduating'. We've seen literally no signs of life from Randon since the initial announcement.
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
So the Yagoo hunting trip was true?
Ninji has a trackrecord.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
My own personal theory is that maybe the two had unreal expectations on how successful they'd be in HoloStars, maybe they thought they'd get something close to Hololive EN or Niji EN numbers. They were the first gen after all. I'm still stuck on the fact that those two were the first to get model upgrades, maybe Cover was trying to keep them happy and keep the biggest talents but the two just weren't interested in staying. No graduation stream thing is weird tho..

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
because Vesper is a headcase a MALE headcase and Magni is his mother.
If anything, Cover should have PHDs in dealing with menhera, at this point.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I just... Have no words. Why do I always Oshi the ones to graduate so soon. I really hope Vesper is ok. Seeing Magni on Bettel streams and Lando is cool but like... Vesper you're not dead are you?

richdwarf

Well shit
IMG_2696.png

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Niji EN announces application for a new wave. Holostars's two largest talents leave.. guess Imma have to take a peek at this new Niji wave to see if any voices sound familiar instead of ignoring them like usual. The only thing I know about the last one was there's a bandage vuvuzela guy. There is prob a 1 year non compete but it would be funny af.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
If anything, Cover should have PHDs in dealing with menhera, at this point.
they literally had a green woman if that shit isnt a case for a doctorate in psychology i dont fucking know what is

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Niji EN announces application for a new wave. Holostars's two largest talents leave.. guess Imma have to take a peek at this new Niji wave to see if any voices sound familiar instead of ignoring them like usual. The only thing I know about the last one was the bandage vuvuzela guy(s).
If they leave Holo to join Niji, which is even more restrictive, for maybe SLIGHTLY more popularity, I will seriously question their sanity.

Ollie is the first girl to weigh in.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
This just passed over everyone heads due to emotions but i guess we will have to wait one Week.Kira was the first ever (OG in Japanese) (Alumni in English)of Holo and he streamed for more than a year just like Coco,then Sana also got the same title despite just being there for 11 months.Why does this matter? Because Suzaku,Kaoru,Chris,all of HoloCN(some of them even had graduations) and Rushia dont get this title and aside from the terminated members its seems they need some requirement.These dudes streamed for 11 months if i am not mistaken(and Vesper was suspended for 2 weeks) so IDK if they will get it.Check the official page the 31th of August.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Niji EN announces application for a new wave. Holostars's two largest talents leave.. guess Imma have to take a peek at this new Niji wave to see if any voices sound familiar instead of ignoring them like usual. The only thing I know about the last one was there's a bandage vuvuzela guy. There is prob a 1 year non compete but it would be funny af.
I too forward of their newest talent Thurst Longdick

Awoogers

i really sure hope it wont happen

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I don't deny this possibility in my personal theory. But to me, it still involves a contract, hence them going on hiatus, because they can't stream without a contract, whereas Mysta and Nina knew they were graduating in advance, not trying to last minute re-negotiate.
It's also a surprise to the rest of the boys, so to me it still makes sense they believed they would come back, just that the re-negotiation was taking a long time.
But tying it back to your theory; it's possible that Cover wanted them out, so they imposed stupidly high demands on the boys by contract, so they walked when they saw Cover wouldn't budge. (But then, why would Cover pay tens of thousands of dollars to buy Vesper a new model and give Magni a 2.0)
Well I only know as much as anyone else.

I don't have any reason to think one party is in the wrong or right. When Yugo graduated, the first thing they did as U-san was apologise and said they fucked up. Me offering the possibility that there was an internal issue doesn't mean I think Cover were being unreasonable. Quite the opposite, in fact: much like Anycolor showed respect to Yugo by not making a move that would blacklist them from the industry, showing respect to the pillars of Tempus by offering them a 'clean' exit is ultimately a good thing for everyone. Japanese corporations do tend to make the lives of employees they want out untenable until they opt to leave themselves. This is well-documented, but I don't think that's what's happened here. I don't think Cover have played hardball on contract terms and I don't think Magni and Ves suddenly developed a Homelander complex in getting better terms.

The only way you could sell me on contract negotiations, though, is if i was to believe that July 10 was when they would have otherwise announced their graduation for August 31, but were instead instructed to go into a hiatus so as not to spoil the atmosphere around EN3. It still doesn't really explain why there's no graduation stream, though. A week is plenty of time to make a thumbnail. I don't think their contract expired and they spent a subsequent 2 months trying to get them to re-sign. Internal deadlines and protocols certainly should be in place to tell them that if they don't sign by X date then they will graduate at Y date (like Nina and Mysta). If their contract is already expired then the August 31 date doesn't make any sense either.

It's very messy but may very well have been the best course both parties could've taken.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
If they leave Holo to join Niji, which is even more restrictive, for maybe SLIGHTLY more popularity, I will seriously question their sanity.

Ollie is the first girl to weigh in.

That wording has to be intentional because of this classic moment of those 3

Awoogers

knowing ollie she definitely did to alleviate the mood even by just a little bit

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Can't talk about Magni much, since he seemed to be doing ok, but Vesper would have to be a mega retard to go to Niji if he had problems with management in Holo.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

the more i read of these tweets the more im convinced that it was contract or personal related as they seem to be decently well liked by quite a few people outside of tempus.

which indicates a lack of hard feelings.

Awoogers

the more i read of these tweets the more im convinced that it was contract or personal related as they seem to be decently well liked by quite a few people outside of tempus.

which indicates a lack of hard feelings.
it probably translates to gramps still being radio silent ever since

though we still need to wait for a few more days to actually confirm shit so lets just wallow in sadness as days go on

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well I only know as much as anyone else.

I don't have any reason to think one party is in the wrong or right. When Yugo graduated, the first thing they did as U-san was apologise and said they fucked up. Me offering the possibility that there was an internal issue doesn't mean I think Cover were being unreasonable. Quite the opposite, in fact: much like Anycolor showed respect to Yugo by not making a move that would blacklist them from the industry, showing respect to the pillars of Tempus by offering them a 'clean' exit is ultimately a good thing for everyone. Japanese corporations do tend to make the lives of employees they want out untenable until they opt to leave themselves. This is well-documented, but I don't think that's what's happened here. I don't think Cover have played hardball on contract terms and I don't think Magni and Ves suddenly developed a Homelander complex in getting better terms.

The only way you could sell me on contract negotiations, though, is if i was to believe that July 10 was when they would have otherwise announced their graduation for August 31, but were instead instructed to go into a hiatus so as not to spoil the atmosphere around EN3. It still doesn't really explain why there's no graduation stream, though. A week is plenty of time to make a thumbnail. I don't think their contract expired and they spent a subsequent 2 months trying to get them to re-sign. Internal deadlines and protocols certainly should be in place to tell them that if they don't sign by X date then they will graduate at Y date (like Nina and Mysta). If their contract is already expired then the August 31 date doesn't make any sense either.

It's very messy but may very well have been the best course both parties could've taken.
I would believe you if Cover didnt waste money in their new models,riggers and such,they even had merch with the new model.

Top Bottom