"You're drowning, but in the lead, and that's all that matters."Ouro Kronii

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I would assume that Tachibana was the reason for the initial hiatus, since it doesn't make much sense that normal ongoing contract negotiations would cause Cover to suddenly tell them to stop streaming effective immediately, despite having schedules announced.

Here's my take: the Tachibana leak started the hiatus. The long-ass time for a resolution blindsided Magni and Vesper. Looking at what happened to Roa, japanese law is fucked up. With this being an international case, Magni and Vesper couldn't really afford to not stream for a long ass time so they decided to just fuck off and graduate and let Cover handle the case.

Remember, just my RRAT.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Here's my take: the Tachibana leak started the hiatus. The long-ass time for a resolution blindsided Magni and Vesper. Looking at what happened to Roa, japanese law is fucked up. With this being an international case, Magni and Vesper couldn't really afford to not stream for a long ass time so they decided to just fuck off and graduate and let Cover handle the case.

Remember, just my RRAT.
Honestly, not crazy. I like the cut of your jib, brother rrat.
:cursedbae:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Why would Cover want them out? They were the 2 most popular StarsEN talents.
Well, "Cover" might not have wanted them out. Doesn't mean mid-level management wasn't giving them the cold shoulder treatment to leave. Unfortunately. It's the way of the Nihon.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Cover is not Anycolor, I have some faith in the company (not complete faith, because never put complete faith in a company) so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt regarding the two graduations. As long as Fubuki stays, things management wise should generally be alright.

Will definitely miss the bastards though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what i really liked on gramps was him just being him not pandering to fujo bullshit mind you i actually didnt know randon before watching him

ill miss his antics man

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links
I WILL FIND TAKESHI AND HE WILL PERISH BY MY HAND TONIGHT. :lumitenmakillhim:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Guess we should keep an eye on Randon's socials now
Time for real depression posting.
Until we see a sign of life, we can't rule out the possibility that Vesper is dead somehow and that's why he's 'graduating'. We've seen literally no signs of life from Randon since the initial announcement.
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Cover is not Anycolor, I have some faith in the company (not complete faith, because never put complete faith in a company) so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt regarding the two graduations. As long as Fubuki stays, things management wise should generally be alright.

Will definitely miss the bastards though.
They have built up a lot of good will with me, this year, tbh. If it were last year, I would be doom-posting a lot more. Until we get more info on why it came to happen, I am willing to give Cover benefit of doubt.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Normiespace seems to be focusing a lot on Pako in particular instead of talking about Magni and Vesper themselves, interestingly.
Unless something comes up that they were denied a graduation stream or some other shenanigans from Cover, this is a bad look for Magni and Vesper that even normie spaces are kind of noticing. I see a lot of feeling bad for Pako and the fanbase.

If Vesper goes back to streaming as his PL, we can prob expect him to leak some shit. Lando, I doubt it.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Time for real depression posting.
Until we see a sign of life, we can't rule out the possibility that Vesper is dead somehow and that's why he's 'graduating'. We've seen literally no signs of life from Randon since the initial announcement.
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Lando talked about him there is no way he talks about a "dead" person.I think perhaps he its just really sad now.

Awoogers

if tachibana really was one of the underlying reasons ill never forgive futacock mage semen mana for fucking being the literal davaoena shitfaced incel that she is

bitch i hope you get DDSd the next time you come here in davao you NPA monkey

Last edited:

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Never fails. The morning bell tolls with bad news. :urtearingmeapart: My copium ran out long ago, but I was still on hopium until today. I am devastated for Pako. I am devastated for my other MEN. I just hope they are successful in their future endeavors, and that Vesper is actually alive and well.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
People are really hungry to put the blame on Cover somehow doing something wrong and forget this is the man that traveled to Japan and then traveled back because he got too anxious.

Nijisanji fan :

first-time-meme-first-time.gif

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
It'll be interesting to see what Bettel does come time for his contract. He is very close to Magni, after all.
And Froot.

People have joked about Vshonen, but who knows...?

Remember, just my RRAT.
Honestly, yeah, that's the way I'm leaning, too.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
tbh I've sorta fallen out of love with grandpa, especially after his disastrous Japan trip where iirc he forgot his meds, couldn't do anything or collab with anyone, and had to come home in shame. He revealed an unreliable personality that turned me off. He was still funny af during collabs and worked great with Magni as a duo during Cali and Kroni collabs.

Magni's graduation hurts though Betel is sorta a less gay and more unhinged replacement. His recent "surviving Aug 19" schtick was pretty good. Guess we'll see if any of the other boys can step up and be the face of Holostars EN with the two former money-makers gone. Betel is probably one, might need a third Homostars gen to inject some fresh blood and positive "vibes."

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Someone pinged my this

Astel seems really sad.So i guess they told this to all of the Stars just now.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
As a response to @Scuddle: Honestly, aside from the hiatus into amicable graduation, I don't think this mirrors Yugo at all. Yugo had a lot of criticism directed towards them and, from what I understand, was almost treated as a black sheep of NijiEN. Vesper had his moments, but him and Magni were largely uncontroversal and well-liked by their peers.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Someone pinged my this

Astel seems really sad.So i guess they told this to all of the Stars just now.

Oga posted a tweet after retweeting the announcement a while ago as well

"I wished we could've collab again,
I like Vesper's voice and Magni's drawing"

Awoogers

Oga posted a tweet after retweeting the announcement a while ago as well

"I wished we could've collab again,
I like Vesper's voice and Magni's drawing"

i at least now know that they all hoped just like us

and this was really just a sudden thing

Top Bottom