"Conclusion: my parents are a bunch of sluts and whores"Kattarina Qutie

The Graduation of Magni Dezmond and Vesper Noir - WE'RE SO BACK ORC BROS

Kalion

:)
It feels like a contract negotiation failure, but it also feels like we'll never know beyond the rumors.

Jeez. A big loss for the branch and for Cover's rep.
This is my guess as well. Mag and Ves held out for so long that Cover finally gave them the "Look, take it or leave it." ultimatum and thus they left.
Wonder if Lando makes just as much money or more as Lando and decided he really didn't need Stars.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Yeah the boys leaving right after their 2.0 and everything does t sit right with me. I hate those jp corps man why cant they just say the truth and they fired them
I really doubt it was a simple firing. After all, they would've wasted a lot of money on those new models and merch. It'd bad business to release those and immediately fire the guys.

I can see why a few rrats are circling around, say they got suspended and now just said "fuck it" and don't want to return, or there were too many demands and the streamers and management couldn't reach an agreement... I can't imagine it's a straight up firing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Either he didn't get along with parts of Tempus (somewhat unlikely) or he was trying to get rid of something in his contract (that already existed or was just added). From there, he can just say fuck it and leave because he was making more money as professor Lando. He wasn't getting more views as Magni, and there's Cover's cut that reduced it even more.
i wouldin't discount the "friendship with vesper" thing entirely I would not be surprised if both took issue with the contract and were digging their heels in together.

if that is what indeed happened it makes me really wanna see that contract.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wonder if Lando makes just as much money or more as Lando and decided he really didn't need Stars.
Is that really going to hold after he graduates, though?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well. Im happy. Kinda. We wont be seeing the collabs with kronii and Calli. But hey. The fact they joined holostars gave us the opportunity to meet those 2 fucking morons. Lando is here. Randon will be back. We'll still get the chance to watch them play games without having to deal with perms and corpo bullshit. We are fucking waiting for ur return randon keep it up :sanasmile:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is that really going to hold after he graduates, though?
Yeah, he'll probably make more, depending on how people perceive them getting graduated, if I had to guess.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
This is my guess as well. Mag and Ves held out for so long that Cover finally gave them the "Look, take it or leave it." ultimatum and thus they left.
Part of me wonders if Lando joined as a way to do in depth research on vtubing for his lectures

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
One of my earliest rrats was that after they got their new model, they try to negotiate for a better contract, thinking that since Cover just spent a lot of money on their models they would comply with their demands.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Thanks for everything boys. I wasn't the biggest fan but these 2 streams will forever remain some of Hololive's best.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i really want to get shitfaced right now man but im gonna be at work so i guess bottling this shit up till i implode is gonna suffice

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
One of my earliest rrats was that after they got their new model, they try to negotiate for a better contract, thinking that since Cover just spent a lot of money on their models they would comply with their demands.
Yeah i think all of the Stars (the japanese)chosing to graduate but not having graduation streams makes me think they didnt renew contract and they are leaving at the end of the month also

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Thanks for everything boys. I wasn't the biggest fan but these 2 streams will forever remain some of Hololive's best.

This two were pure gold. And the banter between magni and vesper on the judge bit was excellent.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This Axel stream is a prerecorded "we're so sad" thing, alright then.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
I really doubt it was a simple firing. After all, they would've wasted a lot of money on those new models and merch. It'd bad business to release those and immediately fire the guys.

I can see why a few rrats are circling around, say they got suspended and now just said "fuck it" and don't want to return, or there were too many demands and the streamers and management couldn't reach an agreement... I can't imagine it's a straight up firing.
It's not a firing because the graduation notice says it's not. Unless you want to say "they got their arm twisted into quitting".

View attachment 41687
What did they mean by this ? Feels like contract re-negotiations fell through. I wonder whether Cover tried to put more restrictions on the boys and the others folded. Or maybe some schism between the personalities, where they were forced to act like friends but weren't. And Vesper graduated by principle, while Lando had more opportunities outside of hololive (made more money).

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Unfortunate as it is, we knew it was going to happen.

The question is, will we ever know why???

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
What stings the most is Vesper was the first one to break kayfabe in his debut and just expressed his happiness, disbelief, and appreciation that he got in. Now he doesn't even get to have a proper graduation stream.

martah

Fuck :(

How is stars going to recover.

WILL they ever recover.

I am all outta copium.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I really hope Pako-sensei doesn't give up on Vtubers after this. Would love to see him stay around, though, I doubt Holo would ask him to design another VTuber and don't know if he would accept.

akaaoi

Well, hopefully we'll start seeing Randon appearing on Lando streams at least.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Top Bottom