"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

Termination of Yozora Mel

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Not much to say that hasn't already been said, and unless she pulls a Michael Cat or Sayu (which I don't see her doing, given both her personality and circumstance) we will never know what actually happened beyond running around in circles in some sort of Rrattenkönig formation. I only watch Haachama in Gen 1, but I feel for her fans.

And just the other day I was talking to a friend about how we weren't expecting any losses from Holo, too.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
predictionban.png

>make shitty predictions in the Deadpool thread
>commit Death Note predictions in the General Thread
Jannies? What is warn worthy about that? It's just shitposting no?
Or do you seriously believe jamb has the power to fucking graduate people?
our great leader will not have his body count surpassed by anyone .
The worst part about all this is that it retroactively taints the stance of 'whether fired talents are included in Holocure'. Now no matter what Kay Yu decides, it's going to be awkward.
hes already addressed that "gone talents" will be included Sana is still in as well Hololive has no control over Holocure
Didn't Kay Yu already state he was going to include Rushia anyways?
Yup and implied the same for any future grads/terminations.
I didn’t intend for my Winter of Blood comment on new years to be prophetic please for the love of god make it stop.
:kiaragodno::pikameefuck:
Reaping/Sowing.
There were these 2 pretty bad Jason Statham movies called "Crank" where he had to keep his heart rate high to avoid dying. We're going to need to talk to Proctor about somethings, haha.
Fuck you Crank is a treasure.

Didn't watch Mel but i enjoyed what I saw of her in collabs and clips wish the Banpire the best including a holocure buff.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not much to say that hasn't already been said, and unless she pulls a Michael Cat or Sayu (which I don't see her doing, given both her personality and circumstance) we will never know what actually happened beyond running around in circles in some sort of Rrattenkönig formation. I only watch Haachama in Gen 1, but I feel for her fans.

And just the other day I was talking to a friend about how we weren't expecting any losses from Holo, too.
Holo doesn't have any qualities to it that prevent it from loosing talent. Any of them could choose to not renew tomorrow because they wanna focus on something else in their life. Idk why people have this perception of "Good agencies NEVER EVER loose talents".

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Holo doesn't have any qualities to it that prevent it from loosing talent. Any of them could choose to not renew tomorrow because they wanna focus on something else in their life. Idk why people have this perception of "Good agencies NEVER EVER loose talents".
Although ones like Shion and Gura show you can focus on other stuff and stream once a season, do a collab or two and a Fes, then rake in sweet sweet sponsorship and merch bucks.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

frz

I don't know how the business world works but I assume while this is a black mark on her record this doesn't make her radioactive like Rushia? Like with Rushia she was actually destructive and legitimately pissed everyone off with what she did. Cover seems to wish the best of luck with Mel and find their decision sad, it's just rules are rules.
It'll make people wary of trusting you but not literally blacklist you like Rushia is. She'll be fine in most circles, just nothing to do with sensitive information (high end Vtubing corps for example like having A LOT kept secret for up to a year at times.)
Are we just going to ignore michael cat going from Vshojo into voice ore and Pony music.
:inahungryl:

A post from Mel's main

Learn to use twitlonger jesus

Negzana

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
I assume by painting it might mean her grandpa?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
from the replies
GEAZYHyW4AAud5q

So when she was down, she confided in someone outside of hololive and accidentally divulged secret stuff? Wonder if it was kson or an ex-holo?

Also what is the actual meaning of "beloved painting?"

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Oof... so she confided in someone about something work-related when she was having issues? I guess that person somehow fucked her over then? That sucks...

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

A post from Mel's main

And a translation:

Sounds like Mel had issues, and a trusted confidante was a total jerk.

Edit: looks like two of us posted the translation at the same time.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kinda sad that she got fucked over when she was vulnerable

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So when she was down, she confided in someone outside of hololive and accidentally divulged secret stuff? Wonder if it was kson or an ex-holo?

Also what is the actual meaning of "beloved painting?"
Why would Kson deign to report back to Hololive? I really don't see her doing that to Mel. Rushia, yes. Kson, never.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I want to make a joke about her being the one who provided the NijiEN leaks to the 4chan leaker. Does that make me a bad person?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why would Kson deign to report back to Hololive? I really don't see her doing that to Mel.
I know some dislike Kson but i cant see her looking for dirt about her old company she seemingly amicably parted with
Much less looking for dirt with a trusted friend.

frz

1 year, tops.
Doesn't really matter how long she can stay because she is a menhera
What matters is Hololive was a bonus point in her portfolio not a black spot when it comes to recruiting
More so since the industry is still new enough, corpos are just gonna look at "worked at #2 corpo in the industry, 1.4m subscribers, singing and dancing experience, hired by american company" and salivates, some may even be dumb enough thinking they can fix her after googling her.:icanfixher:
While hololive and niji has been going at it for 5+ years, they only turned a huge profit recently and I expect more and more rich cocksuckers not knowing anything vtubing will go in because they saw their revenue numbers.

Top Bottom