"Watching and enjoying my content involves a level of self-harm"Dizzy Dokuro

Termination of Yozora Mel

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I know some dislike Kson but i cant see her looking for dirt about her old company she seemingly amicably parted with
Much less looking for dirt with a trusted friend.
I could see if she kept in touch with mikeneko, that Mike would use anything she could against Cover. But I don't know if they ever interacted

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
And a translation:

Sounds like Mel had issues, and a trusted confidante was a total jerk.

Edit: looks like two of us posted the translation at the same time.

Man :depressedtako: :pippasadl:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I know some dislike Kson but i cant see her looking for dirt about her old company she seemingly amicably parted with
Much less looking for dirt with a trusted friend.
Maybe she wanted an easy poach. :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:

This does confirm that Holo wasn't lying about the leaks, but Mel also didn't do it maliciously like Mikelneko so that's probably the reason for the nicer-ish? sendoff.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Maybe she wanted an easy poach. :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
Ironic that Rushia would've gotten another JP genmate if she didnt just leave if Mel was poached

But she is menhera as fuck so it probably wouldnt have been good long or short term

niggaphil

from the replies
GEAZYHyW4AAud5q

To be honest, it sounds like she leaked something to other talents from other company (Vshojo, Nijisanji, VSPO or shit like that)

I don't want to blame anyone yet, unless there is valid evidence to show the party involved. Right now we are having 'wait and see' game, some retarded talents from JP may be stupid enough to post vague shits for us to investigate whats going on

Limkin

So, if she wasn't a regular social person, and an autistic shut-in with no friends outside of company members instead, it wouldn't even happen. The more time goes on the less and less I see good points in being a normie. It's just all kinds of trouble. But yeah, I can see why her contract was terminated, it's something that you have to do as a company even if personally you must really hated making this decision. Even with Cover actively trying to do their best to have it a good working environment it also probably really sucks knowing you still failed regardless. I wonder if it will result in some new policies or anything, japs usually need this sort of heavy excuse to make anything new in their rigid systems. They did start to force regular health checkups a couple years ago, when seemingly half the company were going on and off hiatus all the time. And still very anal about not allowing to stream unless you show papers from a doctor that you are fine
I could see if she kept in touch with mikeneko, that Mike would use anything she could against Cover. But I don't know if they ever interacted
Oh come on, she isn't THAT stupid

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Ironic that Rushia would've gotten another JP genmate if she didnt just leave if Mel was poached

But she is menhera as fuck so it probably wouldnt have been good long or short term
I think Mel was in the running for her hated "FPS senpai", just saying.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So, if she wasn't a regular social person, and an autistic shut-in with no friends outside of company members instead, it wouldn't even happen. The more time goes on the less and less I see good points in being a normie. It's just all kinds of trouble. But yeah, I can see why her contract was terminated, it's something that you have to do as a company even if personally you must really hated making this decision. Even with Cover actively trying to do their best to have it a good working environment it also probably really sucks knowing you still failed regardless. I wonder if it will result in some new policies or anything, japs usually need this sort of heavy excuse to make anything new in their rigid systems. They did start to force regular health checkups a couple years ago, when seemingly half the company were going on and off hiatus all the time. And still very anal about not allowing to stream unless you show papers from a doctor that you are fine
Being a normie has nothing to do with being complacent, a moron or both. Normie just means you don't really think for yourself and instead rely on others to tell you what to do, what to like and how to act.

niggaphil

Mike cat is a bitch that wouldn't shut her mouth up. If she is responsible for it, she would show her MENHERA POWERLEVEL and post strange shit in her social media, like the incidence involved with Cover and Delta

Negzana

I'm sorry but I can't imagine a world where a 5'10 hag isn't bullied by the autistic babbles of a 4 foot Japanese hiki zoomer

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Haha exactly 10:00 when there's nothing to talk about. Youtubers are a special kinda creatures :inahungryl:
Gotta jump fast at the "news" and make some vague comments about Vtuber terminations without really knowing anything about the talent or the company. Pretty sure that in 1 day he has gotten more views on that video that doesn't really say anything than on most of his other videos.

Of all people it had to be Mel, and with Holofes just around the corner, now comes the wait to see if she get Damnatio or not like Rushia

Someone rrated in my discord that Cover noticed someone leaked some kind of information at the last minute, pinpointed to mel and let her choose between getting the Stars treatment (ironic considering she lurked a lot with them) or waste shitload of money and time on litigations and she choose to leave
Rushia did get kicked about 1 month before 3rd Fes. For Mel im somewhat sure they can replace her spots and songs.

Something I have mentioned before, I noticed that in JP things are valued based on how popular they are guessing because there is a limit to how much of it gets printed/made and the whole supply and demand is in effect. The Mel prize figure was the cheapest figure of them all, and all of the Mel figure was also like that. I assumed it was a popularity issue. How big are Mel's numbers? Maybe she wasnt looking to leave but being not really popular made her look for other options and in doing so, got ratted out.

Can't say I watched much of her (dont really watch that many JPs or hell, even EN anymore) but from what I have seen she was a sweetheart and everyone loved her. Its sad that after 5 years this was her fate.

The Rratarded Alt

Gotta jump fast at the "news" and make some vague comments about Vtuber terminations without really knowing anything about the talent or the company. Pretty sure that in 1 day he has gotten more views on that video that doesn't really say anything than on most of his other videos.
That reminds me, Youtube almost autoplayed Khyo's fucking vide on her after a video I was watching on my lunch break. Fuck you, Youtube. I am gonna download more adblockers just to spite you assholes for not being able to totally block channels.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I still think that story is funnier if it was Aqua, so I'm going to continue to believe that it was Aqua.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am surprised how civil and not retarded the comments are in negro's video, I expected more normie reeeeeeing about "le black corpos!" and "idol bullshit!". It's also likely that the more idiotic people just don't care.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The accident rrat being true is good on one hand because that means she didn't do anything maliciously. But on the other, getting screwed over like that by someone you trusted just makes it all feel worse.

Even if she really did work things out with the person like she said, it came at the cost of her job, her reputation and likely made her mental health even worse after the death of her cat. This whole thing leaves a depressing taste in the mouth but I'm glad she was smart enough to go on a break instead of immediately starting activities again.

Negzana

Rushia did get kicked about 1 month before 3rd Fes. For Mel im somewhat sure they can replace her spots and songs.

Something I have mentioned before, I noticed that in JP things are valued based on how popular they are guessing because there is a limit to how much of it gets printed/made and the whole supply and demand is in effect. The Mel prize figure was the cheapest figure of them all, and all of the Mel figure was also like that. I assumed it was a popularity issue. How big are Mel's numbers? Maybe she wasnt looking to leave but being not really popular made her look for other options and in doing so, got ratted out.

Can't say I watched much of her (dont really watch that many JPs or hell, even EN anymore) but from what I have seen she was a sweetheart and everyone loved her. Its sad that after 5 years this was her fate.
Mel was probably the runt of gen 1 by now. Aki has found her stride and Matsuri, while extremely problematic, still raked in more views, subs, and SC revenue. I could see her weighing her options of changing corporations given even Aki, the former runt of Hololive, is thriving while she stayed stagnant.

frz

I still think that story is funnier if it was Aqua, so I'm going to continue to believe that it was Aqua.
Well we now know that the hated minecraft kouhai who bullied her is Henya....... it might not be that farfetched

The Rratarded Alt

It is funny no matter who you put in that place, tbh. Miguel is such a fucking paranoid retard that she makes up these scenarios in her head

The accident rrat being true is good on one hand because that means she didn't do anything maliciously. But on the other, getting screwed over like that by someone you trusted just makes it all feel worse.

Even if she really did work things out with the person like she said, it came at the cost of her job, her reputation and likely made her mental health even worse after the death of her cat. This whole thing leaves a depressing taste in the mouth but I'm glad she was smart enough to go on a break instead of immediately starting activities again.
It's good to see she looked at Rushia's termination and decide to do literally everything but that, as she should.

Horo7618

No one in particular
But yeah, I can see why her contract was terminated, it's something that you have to do as a company even if personally you must really hated making this decision.
Do you though? I mean companies present stuff that way all of the time, but we don't have any information that says that's truly the case, and they didn't have the option of saying "ok you fucked up but we think you've learned your lesson". Maybe what she did was genuinely that bad, it's not impossible at all, but I don't think it's safe to default to trusting Cover 100% either.....

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you though? I mean companies present stuff that way all of the time, but we don't have any information that says that's truly the case, and they didn't have the option of saying "ok you fucked up but we think you've learned your lesson". Maybe what she did was genuinely that bad, it's not impossible at all, but I don't think it's safe to default to trusting Cover 100% either.....
What do they realistically gain from canning her? She had 3 sponsorships, was gonna appear in 5th fes and made money for the corpo. I'm not gonna discount corpo shenanigans but even in her own post she admits to blabbering about internals to someone else. I could see pointing fingers at Cover with the mag and ves situation, since we got told absolutely squat and the corpo froze them for like a month with no explanation, this time it's pretty bloody cut and dried imo.

Top Bottom