"Just stop being European. That would solve most of your problems."Pipkin Pippa

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Who could have possibly predicted this?

I would pay good money to get a peek at the staff discord right now lmao

EDIT:
This (from the same thread) makes it seem plausible that the child and the dolphin are the only ones who'll end up staying and the rest will return to their old identities
Screenshot (4635) - Copy.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

A
Oh boy, it looks like our rrat might be a real one. This is believed to be the PL of https://twitter.com/VixEGrey as she announced hiatus around the same time as everyone else and she keeps liking fanart of Vix.

MagicHammer

A
Hah.

Maria(Chiyo) liked the redebut tweet and Megumi(Teyra) has been liking Bunienade's recent tweets as well, it's so over.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
A shame for Akio Air but who the fuck accepted the kid into the company?.That one single decision burned all of their efforts these past months.

ogey_rrat

ogey

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm really sad about Maria. The girl has no luck at all. :painpeko:
Fishman, she is really sad girl. Pick her.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Another mass graduation (technically not since none of them have even debuted), is this kawaii 3 all over again? Funny how these tiny corpos just manage to fucking implode out of nowhere.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's better to be out of a company like this, but that sure does suck for their careers. Imagine graduating months ago for this small chance and then not creating/growing for months only to have to bail before even debuting.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So is Valeria Kitsu of MysteriaLive and Charlotte Kaneko of Auroralive the same person as Nophi? I found this document (warning: Google Docs. PDF dump attached) which links Kaneko to an account called "zeno" (@zenowo_ on Twitter, zenowovt on Twitch) who first tweeted the same day Kaneko graduated, and who used a similar writing style for her Twitch profile. Here's images of Kaneko's and Zeno's Twitch profile. I think there's enough coincidences here to say these are almost certainly the same people - "f.a.q" without a period after the "q", and frequently putting a space where there shouldn't be one before punctuation - "join her ?" and "who r u ?"

View attachment 44540
View attachment 44541

Okay, so having some writing patterns, can we link Valeria/Charlotte/Zeno to Nophi? Zeno did retweet a few AkioAir things and make some similar jokes as pointed out in the document. However, it could just be different people using the same memes or playing the same games. Can we find any other similarities?

Here's four tweets I found without much effort where she's doing the weird space thing (There are more but I won't bother screenshotting all them.) One is her pinned tweet and the other is her retweet of Akio's announcement about her age. No, this is not conclusive evidence, but this is an odd-enough quirk that I'm now convinced beyond reasonable doubt that Nophi is Valeria/Charlotte. (Another weaker similarity I noticed is that despite not using punctuation at the end of a sentence correctly, Nophi and Valeria/Charlotte/Zeno both will, with some exceptions, use apostrophes correctly in words like "don't" and "they've" where most lazy all-lowercase writers would just omit them and write "dont" and "theyve.")

View attachment 44536
View attachment 44537
View attachment 44538
View attachment 44539

I know this was already taken for granted by the /vt/ rumor mill but I guess I was still holding out a little hope that Akio was just stupid and not maliciously stupid, but that benefit of the doubt is gone for me now.
ok riots retarded definitions of champ roles aside who considers Neeko/Lilia enchantresses anymore? Neeko is a in lane assassin and Lilia is a jungling monster only rivaled by warwick and udyr for how stupid fast she gets that full clear. Nether have any team wide buffs (neeko used to) and Lilia's one supportive action is usually far better if she pops it herself.

I know HIRE THE CHILD BAD but I would really like to know Akio's reasoning for it was it just the money did she want corpo experiance a tard wrangler what any news on that front?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Okay. If S2 is really imploding and people are quitting, and any of you are reading this, I'm going to throw this out there. I would love to interview one or more of you on stream to figure out what the hell happened here. My current audience is minuscule but I'm sure we could get a few eyeballs if we announce the stream in the right drama-loving places. I would go out of my way to keep your identity completely private and already have some ideas on how to do that. DM me on Twitter (@MurrayShinaide) or email me (vtmurray@proton.me). I'll also accept it if you just want to do an email interview or "release a statement" but I'd love to do something live if possible.

Yes, I am doing this to get at least a short-term boost in my own CCV, but I am also genuinely interested in picking someone's brain about what happened here. If you yourself are a minor, do not contact me. Log off the internet entirely.

Edit: (Please don't contact S2 PLs about this directly unless you're like really good friends with them already. They're going through enough as it is. They will see it organically if it's meant to be.)

Last edited:

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
ALL YOU HAD TO DO.jpg
can't wait to see how this goes, hope we get a Zaion style doc. :amepopcorn:

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
Wow can't believe V-Dere gen 2 already dropped-
These debuts are going to be a cluster-fuck, if they end up happening at all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Don't worry, the Taiwanese company will be quickly find some 1-view or 2-view to replace the current Vtuber in one week (By finding some Taiwaneses who can't speak english). Thats what happened when shit happens :smugselen:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
They could have lost one talent and instead they've lost three (so far). This is insane. What is going on over there?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
They could have lost one talent and instead they've lost three (so far). This is insane. What is going on over there?
is it that surprising learning your companies hiring practices are not on the up and up might make them want to jump ship not just talents im sure they are bleeding staff too being a brand new corpo there no real reason people might wait out the bullshit.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
I guess it's possible that they dropped an ultimatum and were refused. More likely they wanted out no matter what, it's really hard to overcome lost trust. Akio lost them the second they hired the minor and decided not to tell any of them, which has to have been months ago at this point. Genuinely curious what excuses Jason came up with to try to explain that.

Also considering Bunie is having a donothon right away and Maria is thinking about doing it, odds are pretty good they had to pay a fee to break their contracts and leave. Grim.

Top Bottom