"Mamabear is very concerned about weird people online; What she doesn't know is that I'm also weird"Fujikura Uruka

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS

WHY WOULDN'T MANAGEMENT WARN THEM ABOUT POSTING ANYTHING PERSONAL

If you can get doxed by a fucking doorknob then no shit you can get doxed by posting pictures of your road. This just serves more proof the corpo isn't properly equipped to handle younger talent; it should be an obvious that the zoomer demographic who post pictures and videos of everywhere they go on Instagram and TikTok wouldn't have the best approach to opsec and it should have been a priority to hammer the message in early on, but that obviously hasn't happened.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's a paddy from that photo.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

literal who

It appears one of the new members has possibly been posting revealing information on /vt/. They made this post showing their model prior to it seemingly being revealed anywhere else at the time. https://warosu.org/vt/thread/56237344#p56403805

Another little funny thing is that while the Gen 2 girls have been doing this predebut vtweeter storm, revealing their models piecemeal every day, all the designs were already leaked back in July.

That dolphin girl is supposedly the one who was leaking shit yesterday, take into account that her model hadn't been revealed yet and the leaker showed a picture of what was obviously her model's face.
I'm highly skeptical about the model leak, because

1. it's /vt/

and 2. looking more closely at the picture that was posted, it lacks the same "polish" other models KT (art mama for dolphin girl and Enna Alouette) has produced. I actually thought it was an edit of Enna's face at first, but certain aspects make me think it may be an AI generated image. There's a lot of fucky stuff going on that I doubt a professional artist would overlook: sketchy/"rough"-looking lineart, a line artifact near the left eyelash, the hair shading on the left not connecting fully to the lineart, coloring going over the lines on the bangs, and so on.

That being said, the girls have revealed their models now so it's possible to make a direct comparison:
azuri_leak_vs_real_1.pngazuri_leak_vs_real_2.png

Looking at them side by side, the leaked version also has a different eye shape, and the weird scribbles near the bottom outer corners of the eyes seem like an AI's attempt to replicate the ears without knowing what they're actually supposed to be. At best I would assume the /vt/ leak was a rough design sketch, certainly not a finished model. There IS a level of detail to the eyes that I feel would be hard to reproduce without a reference sheet, however, so even if the poster wasn't Azuri herself, maybe an insider? :unsure:

Oh, and 3. what kind of dumbass would leak all that info and then self dox???

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh, and 3. what kind of dumbass would leak all that info and then self dox???

This is a weird part. If she really did these leaks then I presume Akio would not want to work with her and drop her. On the other hand, we're already seeing that they aren't capable of dropping people they really need to drop. Maybe they're somehow not aware of the leaks, or maybe they know but still think they need their talents to debut come hell or high water. Such a weird situation.

The character design is close enough to make me think the leaker had some sort of access to early character art. I remember reading somewhere that the gen 2 designs got leaked a long time ago so the cropped images could have come from that, but I don't remember where I saw that.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

niggaphil

WHY WOULDN'T MANAGEMENT WARN THEM ABOUT POSTING ANYTHING PERSONAL
Cause the Taiwanese underestimated the doxxing potential from the global autistic community. They would be like "It is just a photo without any info" attitude

Kalion

:)

A
I'm sure this tweet has nothing to do with any current events, she's just tired. (If you don't know this is AkioAir's Chiyo.)

literal who

The character design is close enough to make me think the leaker had some sort of access to early character art. I remember reading somewhere that the gen 2 designs got leaked a long time ago so the cropped images could have come from that, but I don't remember where I saw that.
@MagicHammer mentioned it, but actually after checking the hashtag in the Twitter post he linked, I don't think it was a leak at all. Multiple Taiwanese accounts tweeted that same image, hashtag, and link, so it seems to be a promotional image that was released to promote AkioAIR's crowdfunding campaign for Gen 2. Which, uh, didn't do so great:
akio_air_fundraising.PNG

I have no idea why they decided to crowdfund/promote through a Taiwanese platform for presumably English-speaking talents, but either way, yeah, the designs for Gen 2 have been publicly available since mid-June.

After looking into it some more, it seems Akio lets their talents design their own models like idol does. MEW Horizon (Gen 1 talent) mentioned in this Q&A that there is "a lot of back and forth" between the talent and the artist, so it's entirely possible that the image on /vt/ really was an early concept sketch by KT. So either AkioAIR has a leaker problem on top of dealing with hiring a minor, or some shitposter has a godly AI art generator.

hara돌

☆하라돌이라고합니다☆
this channel has some clips of charlotte- does not sound european

could just be someone is trying to get dolphin fired.
edit: i'm stupid- her new tab is all in dutch
lmao upper left corner doxxes her region - frameries in belgium

Screenshot (4549) - Copy.png

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pyhf

Dammit. I was planning on shilling my only 2-view for the first time once she returned from her health break.
However, given the recent circumstances, that post would probably just be met with people reminding me that AkioAir bad.
Whatever then...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Interesting tweet from AeryStorm. She's a twitch vtuber with about 7.5K subs.

Top Bottom