"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

Production Kawaii Disintegration & Post-Mortem

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She will not eat your doordash food.
everything she eats goes to her ass.
FM2Dig5VIAM9ZDT

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So has any pictoral ebidance been produced about Nene being a giant bitch behind the scenes? How about any of the other Kawaii girls? 🤔
Its very similar to the rumors around Lumi, at least with her several of the girls from CyberLive came out over the years to make direct accusations, they were all dumb as fuck and clearly from a place of envy because Lumi was picked to be the manager but they stopped shitting up /vt/ with retarded rumors and put their faces to the accusations.
The meanest girl thing Lumi ever did to the other Cyberlive mean girls was wear one of their Live2D like a coat on an April 1st stream (2023).

The seething was gold.

Other than that, Lumi is by all accounts a genuinely kind chick.

Grandmaster Robin

The only one I know for a fact that lies is Shee Icho, her old Discord is locked but still exists and is ran by her old mods. She used to be unhinged and would shit on unicorns. When she joined Kawaii she had a complete change to GFE leading to many of her close friends from her old persona to stop supporting her. She has mentioned that she doesn't like her audience but it's the one she's stuck with, interested to see what direction she takes on her own with no management and nothing but her audience keeping her to gfe

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The only one I know for a fact that lies is Shee Icho, her old Discord is locked but still exists and is ran by her old mods. She used to be unhinged and would shit on unicorns. When she joined Kawaii she had a complete change to GFE leading to many of her close friends from her old persona to stop supporting her. She has mentioned that she doesn't like her audience but it's the one she's stuck with, interested to see what direction she takes on her own with no management and nothing but her audience keeping her to gfe
Proof? we already have one proctor and we don't need two so post proof. :annoyedpippa:

Grandmaster Robin

Proof? we already have one proctor and we don't need two so post proof. :annoyedpippa:
https://www.youtube.com/@CaciVulpeculaCh/streams

The discord is something else, even I have no access to it but I'm close to people in her old community that occasionally like to get together and sift through her discord looking at old memories. Important to note is that the last 3 months of her posts there were deleted since even while she was shitting on unicorns she attracted a stalker unicorn that was getting aggressive when he found out about her and her mod.

fortnitesmasherX

Can confirm. Source; I am Shee Icho.

God's Strongest Dragoon

everything she eats goes to her ass.
FM2Dig5VIAM9ZDT
>tfw everyone is calling you a bitch because the new gen collectively graduated within a year and now your former genmate at a bigger corpo is laughing about your company dying
nenelmao.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The discord is something else, even I have no access to it but I'm close to people in her old community that occasionally like to get together and sift through her discord looking at old memories. Important to note is that the last 3 months of her posts there were deleted since even while she was shitting on unicorns she attracted a stalker unicorn that was getting aggressive when he found out about her and her mod.
>ask for proof
>receive more claims without backing

:mikothumbsl:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
https://www.youtube.com/@CaciVulpeculaCh/streams

don't know what her channel has as "proof" and the only thing to note at a first glance without having to watch 189 vods is that she used to play with her brother (or "brother") so again it's not proof of anything :annoyedpippa:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
In general, I like that so far the reaction from all the girls has been relatively light-hearted. They probably knew it was a long-time coming:

A
Ephemira girls are putting out their own individual announcements and waiting rooms. I wonder why it took them so long? Compiled them here:

A

A

A

A

A

A

I will use my Phase-begging quota for this to say that out of all the Kawaii girls, I think Tomoe and Lethe could fit into the overall Phase culture best. Some of the girls from the earlier gens like Reina seem relatively well-liked, but don't strike me as a fit, and in any case there's too much baggage around them. Still, I would prefer if Ephemira can stick together, since they have the rare quality of being a 6-person generation with actual chemistry.

I also waded into the cesspool that is /pkg/ and found this:
1728435807435922.png
If true, it's kind of baffling that Culture Entertainment would keep their own stillborn pet project (focused on the saturated JP market, no less), but axe an established, if struggling subsidiary. Then again, it might just be some months away too.

I backread some of the individual announcements too. Lua's announcement says Gen 2 (novamore) will still be sticking together as a unit:

A

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
don't know what her channel has as "proof" and the only thing to note at a first glance without having to watch 189 vods is that she used to play with her brother (or "brother") so again it's not proof of anything :annoyedpippa:

I'm tellin ya, aint no chick who plays Extraction Point or FEAR 3 is one that likes men. I aint saying she is gay but those are real serial killer vibes lemma tell ya

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
>tfw everyone is calling you a bitch because the new gen collectively graduated within a year and now your former genmate at a bigger corpo is laughing about your company dying
nenelmao.png
>Those eyebags.

Was it worth it, Nene (Bad)?

nene_bad_melting_and_hairy.jpg

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Man, imagine being Lethe, left a shitty black corpo and the next one she joins fucking dies.

I hope the Ephemira girls don't suffer too much.
:depressedtako:
Eh she survived being abandoned in nijiID she's stronger than that

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Those eyebags.

Was it worth it, Nene (Bad)?
A lot of her cosplay photos are not flattering. Quite a few of them make me question whether she looks that way because she's Asian or maybe she has FAS. One things for certain is that she doesn't understand how angles and hairstyles can drastically change how your face looks. That photoshoot in particular of her cosplaying Mona from Genshin looks REALLY bad in a lot of the photos.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
A lot of her cosplay photos are not flattering. Quite a few of them make me question whether she looks that way because she's Asian or maybe she has FAS. One things for certain is that she doesn't understand how angles and hairstyles can drastically change how your face looks. That photoshoot in particular of her cosplaying Mona from Genshin looks REALLY bad in a lot of the photos.
that and she doesn't know how to put makeup on since she goes for the eye infection look a lot of asians do.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
that and she doesn't know how to put makeup on since she goes for the eye infection look a lot of asians do.
🫠

Is she some kind of unfortunate West Taiwan sort of Asian?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She's asian? I always thought it was another case of white girl living in japan.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I thought the big eyebags look was a fashion trend in japan, I've seen plenty of cosplayers over there sporting them.
You couple that with their daily flavor of colored contacts and you achieve that ghastly infected-eyes look.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
You're right, I should. It's just not easy, especially when I see narratives forming I know aren't accurate, but can't correct without breaking my word. It's a very unpleasant situation to be in.
A suggestion: compromise on quoting misdirect rrats with "This is wrong.". Don't need to say anything more, that way you will have your "justice" and protect your sources. But you need to stop behaving like a woman for that to work, because it's based on trust and trust is not found over a nigga talking a 🐈 💅 .
It really makes you wonder how she paid for all that stuff (trip to japan, photographer, printing and distribution of her cosplay roms) if she's mediocre at best with her only thing being a fat white ass.
There's a long-running rrat since last year's august that she did "favors" for Comiket ojisans because she had a slip of a male voice during an ASMR session while she was in Japan, allegedly, but I never found the archive for that. Would assume it was her boyfriend/ATM. The anons are just dropping names and bombs now but I never see proof, neither I know those people:
1728449746599.png

This summarizes what @Grandmaster Robin pointed out earlier:
1728449815408.png

Anyway, I dug Nene cosplay stuff before, it's all public, commercial stuff so if you're still interested look up arya_cos. There's some catty mentions in /cgl/ archives but that's a lot to dig, good luck.

God's Strongest Dragoon

🫠

Is she some kind of unfortunate West Taiwan sort of Asian?
Pretty sure that's just the earing peaking out and the lighting makes its coloring look similar enough to her skin
neneearing.png

She's asian? I always thought it was another case of white girl living in japan.
Yeah, that would make sense. Just not a flattering face in general then.

Top Bottom