"I took 15...15 minutes with...with your mom and your dad and your sister and your dog!"Remilia Nephys

Proctor Zakharov Has An Extraordinarily Retarded Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

you can interview with recently released chris chan on your first stream, it definitely pump your ccv to the moon :smugselen:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
MMM....Oshi mark?

Zapan1984

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
The only advice I can give is to look at Nick Rekieta as an example of what not to do as a streamer.
Also expect to eventually be vilified like the homeland because you would be putting a face or voice to the organization.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If it's going to be like a MATI for vtuber and adjacent stuff, I will sub.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I used to do spicy noodle eating streams on Discord years ago (audio only). I stopped when the number of flips saying my voice was making them question their sexuality started threatening to creep out of the single digits.
When you become a VTuber, we will be able to put this in random.txt.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I used to do spicy noodle eating streams on Discord years ago (audio only). I stopped when the number of flips saying my voice was making them question their sexuality started threatening to creep out of the single digits.
Paging @Depress Nousagi to confirm.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Looking forward to you working close with False and Hylo.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
Take a shot at VeeToobing dood

You actually have something to stream about, that being the weekly affairs of TVA and associated Vtubing news. That is honestly the problem that most 2views have is that they don't have anything to talk about on top of a lack of personality and crippling autism.

Take your shitty gamer room style setup and just start at video new posts. Odds are that you can get by on winging it from there.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sure, I'll check your stuff out so long as it isn't just political stuff. For games, I would recommend potato-friendly games if you're worried about available resources.

You can do a few test streams and we can give you pointers if you'd like.
It should be pretty clear his autism is going to cause him to play Terraria.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Take a shot at VeeToobing dood

You actually have something to stream about, that being the weekly affairs of TVA and associated Vtubing news. That is honestly the problem that most 2views have is that they don't have anything to talk about on top of a lack of personality and crippling autism.

Take your shitty gamer room style setup and just start at video new posts. Odds are that you can get by on winging it from there.

I'll back this up as well and include that you have a decent sized dedicated community here that a few autists here could help you with various resource needs like botting your viewcount up through embeds, or ddosing your enemies, or keeping you up to date on all happenings faster than any other vtuber news reviewer could ever possibly manage. And you get free labor from your mods to do their job on your chat as well!

Baby your way into streaming on whatever platform and see if you like it however you want to start, there's no wrong answer or wrong way of going about doing this.
but once you get comfortable and decide to do it long term, I'd suggest to do the following:

Start on twitch and kick; use https://app.restream.io so you can say #fuckperms and use the labor crew here to assist you in clipping the funnies and slapping it on to a few youtube channels. YT loves 1000 videos of the same type, so you'd have to do a few channels split into different categories. Don't accept twitch's contracts into affiliate status, you're still capable of collecting revenue and restreaming without giving them a reason to ban you on twitch. Twitch/kick have the mobile game on lock so when you go live us people get earlier notifications than youtube can do for now.

Kick hasn't been threatened with corporate version of DMCA like twitch has so you're free to music/game/say whatever you want. You earn the most per sub here.

Twitch is the ultimate revenue generator of #fuckperms but you get fucked unless people donate directly through streamelements or paypal. Twitch has a vastly larger audience, but difficult to get discovered and don't ignore the host feature of friends redirecting their audiences to you to help grow your community.

Youtube's money maker membership is the highest requirements to clear. Maximum potential here though for discovery and revenue generation. Just a heads up if someone donates to you through Apple's ecosystem, youtube takes another 30% cut for apple's contracts on top of youtube's flat 30% cut.

Just to start to get noticed all of the following will need to be kept up with:

Youtube Vod archival channel
Youtube Long form 15+ min highlights channel
Youtube Shorts channel

Facebook just needs to be 1 official fan page. Your 3 channels can all be filtered into here into a single feed
Twitter can be strictly corpo of going live announcements, vod postings of youtube channels and there's various automated ways to publish this out. You might want to do 2 twitter accounts so you can vent/rant on one and show something nice to corporate when asking for perms in the future.

Good luck, I'll just be a quiet lurker in the background.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
It should be pretty clear his autism is going to cause him to play Terraria.
You say that like it's a bad thing near infinite content especially with the semi recent Starlight River mod blowing most mods out of the water.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
PROCTOOOOOOR.jpg

I can't wait for the torture support to begin...

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you really go through with this, link your channel so I can subscribe and support you in your endeavors! I'll even watch your streams, leave messages in chat, and possibly shout you out.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
If you really go through with this, link your channel so I can subscribe and support you in your endeavors! I'll even watch your streams, leave messages in chat, and possibly shout you out.
Remember to log out of your Phase Connect account before doing that Rie.
Fishman might not like the shoutout to TVA

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

View attachment 41825

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.
Hope you get more views than my Youtube channel...

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can't wait to see clips of a chicken man ranting about what makes a nation successful and why the british isles are a shithole. If someone else won't do it, I will. Probably.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

View attachment 41825

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.
Do it femboy.

It's a good way to also do your thing but have enough of an online presence to collab with a few retards you might want to collab that would probably never do so unless you get a PNG because thats the nature of Vtubers.

Edit: Remember you can use AI to generate a concept.
1693107432494.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom