"My problem with chocolate is the same with boiled eggs, the scrambled bascuats (biscuits), I cannot swallow it, I've told you the story about that because, it's about the Sally-Bah (saliva), it's not really secret"Kaela Kovalskia

Proctor Zakharov Has An Extraordinarily Retarded Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

niggaphil

Make sure you PNG model has enough :toiletpaperroll::toiletpaperroll::toiletpaperroll: to impress Kirsche

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Proctor plan to weasel his way to phase connect start now

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Kiwi dog and asylum cock rooster collab when?
:irysisadork::pippasquish:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Do it. Soon enough there'll be enough vtubers that we can launch our own corpo and go bankrupt within the month, as befitting the legacy of our autistic playpen.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.
Dear яetarb. Vtube studio is supported on android for a year or more now. Get a model funny boomer or i strangle you by your own foreskin

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Ganbare, Prokkutaa-chama!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

View attachment 41825

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.
This is a horrible idea.
Do It

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Glad you're not buying an iPhone, so I support it.
I generally don't want politics or economic screeching in my streams but if it's entertaining then I'd watch it anyway.

Aside from the people of the Asylum.Who is the target demographic of this? Like what if some schizos appears.
Sometimes people just want to stream for fun.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Aside from the people of the Asylum.Who is the target demographic of this? Like what if some schizos appear.
Kirschey, Anthime and Sawa Grapes fanbase could probably take liking to proctor. You know, besides Kiwis. If kiwis could endure nasally voice of dear feeder, they can endure a british dork.

BEEG Booba Fishing

If it turns out you are in fact a girl pretending to be a guy online I will drop you 14 places in my oshi ranking.

Best of luck, what kind of content are you thinking of making?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh great another British vtuber that I'll most likely add to my ever growing collection

This is a terrible idea bossman and I think you should really do it

Nice cock btw

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

View attachment 41825

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.
My initial reaction reading this

...But that being said I myself have considered this from time to time, but I'm incredibly stupid and would go somewhere like Odysee or Rumble, so you're not alone I guess. Good luck Mein Führer, maybe you can also cover vtuber happenings once a week... call it "SAD at the Internet" :smugpipi:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
What the fuck happened while I was asleep

Related to this thread: If you had the resources and time I'd say you do you sir, Streaming isn't for everyone but if you found yourself immersed in it after a few weeks all the best to you :mikothumbsl::irysthumbsupl:

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?"

The great short one was onto something.

GOTBB

Everyone shitting on your groomer GRINDSET is wrong!
You get your 2-view!
#grindset #sigma #sigmamale #memes #meme #funny #motivation #based #grind #money #schizoposting #beta #redpill #schizo #shitposting #dankmeme #billionaire #horror #scary #anprim #fitness #alpha #success #incel #gym #trillionaire #americanpsycho #rage #lol #millionaire #void #ragecomics #lovecraftian #cosmichorror #scarymeme #ragememe #wojack #schizomeme #facebookmemes #wojak #drive #hustle #farting #anime #redpilled #chan #greentext #tiktok #samhyde #girlboss #sneed #pepe #pepethefrog #trollface #trolled #sneedsfeedandseed #hyperborean #bigchungus #ussliberty #motivationalquotes

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The internet tells me there is a high risk of attracting gay viewers as a male vtuber.
I mean, at the very least The Rapture Queen is going to show up in your chat to say hi.

UberSoldat

Sure, I'll check your stuff out so long as it isn't just political stuff. For games, I would recommend potato-friendly games if you're worried about available resources.

You can do a few test streams and we can give you pointers if you'd like.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

View attachment 41825
Don't be fooled. This is his attempt to get into Holotori.

Not sure whether he's going for the functional human being Lui or is aiming for the life of a conservative muslim husband with Reine, but it's got to be one of those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom