"Does anyone else punch their bladder area to see if they need to pee or is it just me"Fujikura Uruka

Proctor Zakharov Has An Extraordinarily Retarded Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

I look forward to you singing ram ranch when pippa raids you. :smugpipi:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can we make a poll on what will the twitlonger be about?
Groomer allegation or being a far right neo nazi ?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
So I'm seriously considering shitting where I eat starting a Youtube channel and throwing my hat into the ring as a vtuber. Well, pngtuber, as I physically lack the hardware for a rigged 2D or 3D avatar and screw allowing demons into my holy abode by buying an iPhone.

There is no greater planning or forethought involved here. I've just felt like doing this for a while and thought I may as well announce my plan to commit digital sudoku live to an audience of 2 and see if anyone has the good sense to try and dissuade me from this obviously insane desire.

PNG will probably be a $0.50 commission of some stupid meme design based on this cantankerously violent little shithead that I somehow don't turn into a fancy dinner only because Kirsche likes him;

View attachment 41825

Feel free to comment on my latest bout of insanity, undoubtedly brought on by the unholy rituals I allow the members of the Pippaposting thread to conduct in my basement.
Will there be Twiglets and Marmite?

hylic

Just do it to zero viewers without announcing anything for a week until you get in the hang of it

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Just do it to zero viewers without announcing anything for a week until you get in the hang of it
you can do unlisted streams on youtube.

UberSoldat

I would just stream publicly, regardless of scuff. If even one person comes along and starts chatting, you already have a conversation going. Throw yourself into the sea and learn to swim, it's all part of the learning experience.

No Name

Can we make a poll on what will the twitlonger be about?
Groomer allegation or being a far right neo nazi ?
Far right neo nazi kiddie diddling weeb groomer with extremely nihilistic views.

Sounds about right.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I don't think it's inherently a bad idea, but the deciding factor will be your ability to overcome the initial scuff and being able to keep your channel monetized (in case that's part of the plan).
Also, you could rip off the MATI format insteead of kirsche's unhinged ramblings for a more organized experience.

The lengths this man is willing to go just to slide into his Oshi's DMs are astonishing.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I for one look forward to the first roadman vtuber
roadmanchan.jpg

Stunned But Dumb

Hot damn, our dear groomer hasn't even debuted yet and he already has a big collab on his schedule with some heavy hitter vtubers. I'm impressed by the grind, Proctor

In all seriousness, if you have an interest I hope you do some practice runs and just see how you enjoy it, even if you're streaming to a minuscule audience. The bird idea is nice and it stands out from all the anime boys. Hope you give it a shot. I don't care for political tubers, but I like tangents and retro games so I could see myself being one of your 2views

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Any that I did would definitely be retro-style. Something like Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress could be cool. Also a big fan of Starsector. Stuff I can play while also maintaining a decent stream-of-consciousness on other topics that interest me.
You know a pretty old game you should play. League. Also i'm disappointed your PNG won't be Zakharov getting mindworm'd or something.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The internet tells me there is a high risk of attracting gay viewers as a male vtuber.

I used to do spicy noodle eating streams on Discord years ago (audio only). I stopped when the number of flips saying my voice was making them question their sexuality started threatening to creep out of the single digits.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I used to do spicy noodle eating streams on Discord years ago (audio only). I stopped when the number of flips saying my voice was making them question their sexuality started threatening to creep out of the single digits.

Hoping for vtuber Tommy Robinson.

Going to get Poundland Vox Akuma.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Going to get Poundland Vox Akuma.

Remind me to put up a card reading 'There is only Taiwan and West Taiwan' to keep away the desperate yellow women.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Remind me to put up a card reading 'There is only Taiwan and West Taiwan' to keep away the desperate yellow women.
They give good money though.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Can't wait for Proctor to do a handcam stream rating poundland canned burgers using his sofa as a table.
or a handcam where he just consumes copious amounts of sausage rolls

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Can't wait for Proctor to do a handcam stream rating poundland canned burgers using his sofa as a table.
Did we need more then one Ashens?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Did we need more then one Ashens?
Gotta love ashens, I personally adore British humor (probably the only thing of theirs I enjoy). I hope proctor does more than pure depression and cynicism.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gotta love ashens, I personally adore British humor (probably the only thing of theirs I enjoy). I hope proctor does more than pure depression and cynicism.
Feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom