"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

Proctor Zakharov Has An Extraordinarily Retarded Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How much "bird" are we talking about here? I know you don't want some anthropomorphic bird because you're afraid of some furry-esque result but a purely bird model the other way may not work. I could see an inbetween kind of like some interpretations of Sakana where his body his very fish but he has legs and his flippers are hands. Basically a bird in a golden pheasant in a suit with wings operating like hands for some stuff.

Kind of something like this (not an exact design but a general concept of what you might be going for)

probably going for a demihuman design i guess?

probably the likes of a harpy or any other avian adjacent race

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Google tells me that Eurasian eagle-owls can prey on foxes, so that seems relevant.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
On the topic of retarded ideas; phase connect wife tier list.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Awoogers

Do you really want to

Joking aside uwuga would be a good candidate since she's relatively tame except on a few areas and doesn't really have menhera episodes as far as I know of

Just tardwrangle her from making another unholy concoction

Definitely not dizzy Jesus fucking Christ as much as I love and respect the woman shes gonna melt down the second you flip on the other side of the bed

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Jelly > Shiina > everyone else i dont know or care > pippa

Pippa might actually make a good wife but a terrible gf, you just need to scrape the mold off of her brain and soul and she'd legit probably be a good mom

Awoogers

Shiina,ember jelly and loomi would be pretty high up too since they can handle themselves quite well and is quite formidable mentally wise except for the occasional woman moments and can somewhat(?) Cook

Everyone else is mid or low because there are quite the high levels of menhera(I'm very sorry rie)

Erina would be pretty high up in my opinion since she's a good company and an overall oddball

Pippa is pippa

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are you asking us to would post in a thread specifically about yourself?

How dangerous indeed.

Stunned But Dumb

Made in a few minutes off of what I know/remember from them off the top of my head.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Made in a few minutes off of what I know/remember from them off the top of my head.

Move Tenma down and slam Panko, Dizzy, and Ember to the top/near the top and I would agree.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Here's mine, and since I'm cool with homework copying I've saved most of this forum a lot of time.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Move Tenma down and slam Panko, Dizzy, and Ember to the top/near the top and I would agree.

I might be a simple man, but I like women who can cook instead of just eating hot chip, lying, and ordering DoorDash, and Ember occasionally posts the most amazing-looking meals to Twitter. Wife material for sure, based on that. We'll evaluate the other things later.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1693809699646.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

angry sushi

Early Adopter
someone needs to enlighten me why all the jelly hate

UberSoldat

Stunned But Dumb

I don't think anyone hates her. Her model looks like a child however. I don't watch her her just because not enough hours in the day, personally

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't even know who she is, I just know she's some loli that people sperg out about in general, panko is the superior phase loli though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom