"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

Proctor Zakharov Has An Extraordinarily Retarded Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Do it femboy.

It's a good way to also do your thing but have enough of an online presence to collab with a few retards you might want to collab that would probably never do so unless you get a PNG because thats the nature of Vtubers.

Edit: Remember you can use AI to generate a concept.
Nîgger when are you gonna start streaming? Your vtweeter arc has been long enough man

UberSoldat

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
TVA collab when
Good idea! They should do a combined off-colab subathon culminating in a dual feet reveal, toesies interlinked of course

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If @The Proctor is still planning to become a vtuber, he should see if Magni and Vesper would join in to form a new male group.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Do it femboy.

It's a good way to also do your thing but have enough of an online presence to collab with a few retards you might want to collab that would probably never do so unless you get a PNG because thats the nature of Vtubers.

Edit: Remember you can use AI to generate a concept.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If @The Proctor is still planning to become a vtuber, he should see if Magni and Vesper would join in to form a new male group.
Counterpoint: Proctor, Veibae, Mysta Rias and Froot form a British vtuber group. God Save the King.

Maybe they can even poach Rin.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
You know a pretty old game you should play. League. Also i'm disappointed your PNG won't be Zakharov getting mindworm'd or something.
watch him blueball everyone by never playing alpha centauri on stream.

niggaphil

Counterpoint: Proctor, Veibae, Mysta Rias and Froot form a British vtuber group. God Save the King.

Maybe they can even poach Rin.
imagine Froot sleep with Proctor, and found out by us in the future... :smugselen:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
imagine Froot sleep with Proctor, and found out by us in the future... :smugselen:

Please, I have standards.

Nowhere near manhera enough for me.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

braindoko

So, when's the debut date? I'll bring the snacks
:fishfry::lean::watamelon::kyoracist::poptart:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So, when's the debut date? I'll bring the snacks
:fishfry::lean::watamelon::kyoracist::poptart:

I need to commission someone to make a model. Definitely not for at least a few weeks. Bit too busy while the good weather lasts.

niggaphil

I need to commission someone to make a model. Definitely not for at least a few weeks. Bit too busy while the good weather lasts.
Why commission when you can go to booth and get some decent model as a starter? Once you got a decent followers, you can think of invest into more unique model?

Would be better than being scammed by some unknown artist. Like Bao being scammed for 30k. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Why commission when you can go to booth and get some decent model as a starter? Once you got a decent followers, you can think of invest into more unique model?

I very specifically want something based off Kirsche's my bird. I don't need anything more than a two-frame static image as I don't have a phone capable of face tracking.

Edit: When I say 'based off' I mean an actual bird, not something anthropomorphic. I hate that I need to make this explicit.

IdenticalPlateaus

Edit: When I say 'based off' I mean an actual bird, not something anthropomorphic. I hate that I need to make this explicit.
An explicit bird model you say?

God's Strongest Dragoon

I very specifically want something based off Kirsche's my bird. I don't need anything more than a two-frame static image as I don't have a phone capable of face tracking.

How much "bird" are we talking about here? I know you don't want some anthropomorphic bird because you're afraid of some furry-esque result but a purely bird model the other way may not work. I could see an inbetween kind of like some interpretations of Sakana where his body his very fish but he has legs and his flippers are hands. Basically a bird in a golden pheasant in a suit with wings operating like hands for some stuff.

Kind of something like this (not an exact design but a general concept of what you might be going for)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

niggaphil

How much "bird" are we talking about here? I know you don't want some anthropomorphic bird because you're afraid of some furry-esque result but a purely bird model the other way may not work. I could see an inbetween kind of like some interpretations of Sakana where his body his very fish but he has legs and his flippers are hands. Basically a bird in a golden pheasant in a suit with wings operating like hands for some stuff.

Kind of something like this (not an exact design but a general concept of what you might be going for)

or maybe character that looks like sanrio: Ms. Washimi
Washimi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom