"If Phase had a 'Human Centipede' I wouldn't, like if I'm not at the front I wouldn't mind being behind one of the smaller girls you know, because smaller size probably means smaller appetite and smaller... anyways! Good luck to whoever is behind me lol Yeah in the front, who would I put? I think size doesn't matter in the front for me, it's gotta be someone who smells really good lol OK don't tell Nasa but I'd probably put Nasa-senpai in the front; It's my right as a kohai to be behind... and then behind me, that's fair game baby"Ember Amane

PIPPAPOSTING V2

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Arznbae

wtf is happening
If it's twitch eh maybe, youtube sure.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Eat em and breed em

I need help

West coaster gets first bout of common decency and causes the rabbit to have a session of over think. Was more awkward than anything tbh

Bless her soul

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Arznbae

wtf is happening

mist

birmingham is less than 50% white, it's 30% asian which is I believe code for indian and 10% black. thats a dangerous city.

Arznbae

wtf is happening
birmingham is less than 50% white, it's 30% asian which is I believe code for indian and 10% black. thats a dangerous city.
Might need to research the postcode gangbeefs around the hotels too, just to be safe.:pomuStare:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Nah, I'll need to bring my stabproof vest and machete before entering the country.
don't forget your baking soda solution

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Capipis I need your help. There is an old clip of Pippa taking a tour of a fan minecraft server. And at one point she sees a sign that said Chuck's and then another sign where she inaccurately predicts it will say Sneed. I used to have a clip of this but it got corrupted. Do any of you know which stream that was in?

Stunned But Dumb

Capipis I need your help. There is an old clip of Pippa taking a tour of a fan minecraft server. And at one point she sees a sign that said Chuck's and then another sign where she inaccurately predicts it will say Sneed. I used to have a clip of this but it got corrupted. Do any of you know which stream that was in?

This?

TwoBit

Early Adopter

wrp

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

:whatastory:

Stunned But Dumb

@thhrang, in his defense, that is the first pippa clip I ever saw, so I would have posted it fast too

Was I getting bullied on groomcord for posting it too fast??? nani the hell...

• Autistic Winner!
Reactions: wrp

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

JMForte

Once again saying, Pippa is the reason modern gaming is as it is. Maybe I need a counter for this. Starting at three.

Top Bottom