"I never said I was a holy woman"Amanogawa Shiina

PIPPAPOSTING V2

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Pippa isn't particularly smart.
I'm aware but there's not smart and there's "I touched a stove and it's burning hot, let me try doing this again real quick"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm aware but there's not smart and there's "I touched a stove and it's burning hot, let me try doing this again real quick"
Mental breakdown over someone complimenting her shoes
Poptart gun
Thinks 4chan is a good place for feedback
Lost arguably the most important file she needs for her job
Told the D&D redditor group she's a streamer
Fell asleep at the D&D guy's house despite not trusting him

This can be a community effort, add your own contributions to the list

Reticule (Parody)

fun's over 😢
How has your copium supply lasted so strong for two entire years?
Maybe he'd have run out by now if you stop giving him yours. :smugpipi:

Salado

Poptart gun

Moving back to the Worst Coast.

azlk

alright, you do have a point

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Poptart gun

Going on stream with Coomalot
Playing genshit impact
Forgetting to flip the breaker and needed to call an electrician to fix it
Recording cringe audio in earshot of said electrician

Reticule (Parody)

fun's over 😢
She wants chatters who can 'appreciate' some degeneracy without being a bunch of boobros.
Where's the
lunacy.png
sticker when you need it?

azlk

Forgetting to flip the breaker and needed to call an electrician to fix it
the breaker one is such a bruh moment. No idea how she managed to flip those for so long and not fix it herself

JMForte

Pippa doesn't accept any feedback, and I know this because she talked about not accepting feedback from friends and coworkers. She gets told negative stuff from anywhere and she goes "whatever" and then if that stuff blows up in her face she goes "I will keep doing stuff like this"

Sven

Didn't she lose her controller and had to use KBM for the Melty Blood stream? Unless she finds it (lol) expect a very angry one-off Elden Ring stream.
Fairly irrelevant point but she lost the cord, not the controller itself. Also pretty sure she found it and actually put it away in a specific place during the chat plays Suka Twitch stream so she should have it unless she somehow lost it again and I believe in her ability to lose it again.

Stunned But Dumb

Hey after that yuni tweet, I wanted to ask here but I forgot: If pippa did leave phase would you guys follow her? To Yuni or even to flesh streaming? I doubt she will any time soon with so much on the way, but i was just curious how you all would react

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Hey after that yuni tweet, I wanted to ask here but I forgot: If pippa did leave phase would you guys follow her? To Yuni
Yes, why not? She's not Rie, she knows how to be entertaining on her own.

or even to flesh streaming
Hahaha holy shit, just imagining that possibility made me laugh out loud. That autistic little ball of anxiety as an e-girl? I'd pay, just to watch her have a nervous meltdown/legit panic attack 10 minutes into her first stream.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Wouldn't have been the first time...
I have an idea: Pippa makes an announcement on her Yuni account that she's planning a face reveal stream. And then she appears wearing a mask of that girl from her faildox, Polina, and never takes it off.

DogBone

Hahaha holy shit, just imagining that possibility made me laugh out loud. That autistic little ball of anxiety as an e-girl? I'd pay, just to watch her have a nervous meltdown/legit panic attack 10 minutes into her first stream.
If Pippa ever became an irl streamer, she'd get a stalker within a month. She'd end up having to shoot him in a self defense situation, and her life would be ruined as a result of the anxiety and regret of having to fill a man with so many holes that he resembles Swiss cheese.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
If Pippa ever became an irl streamer, she'd get a stalker within a month. She'd end up having to shoot him in a self defense situation, and her life would be ruined as a result of the anxiety and regret of having to fill a man with so many holes that he resembles Swiss cheese.
@Reticule please don't give Pippa PTSD from having to shoot you.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
In other news that nsfw art guy Pippa retweeted got suspended
Originally I came in here to call Pippa retarded for losing her OG outfit, but now I'm going to call Pippa retarded for getting someone's Twitter taken down because she got horny over a picture of her getting fucked by a fat guy (not even Pipkun's? Sucks for him). At least nothing of value was lost, but still. Way to support your community, Pips :SelenHAHAhere:

DogBone

Pippa mentions she's playing Elden Ring. The next day, the trailer for the DLC drops. Did she know???

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you
Pippa mentions she's playing Elden Ring. The next day, the trailer for the DLC drops. Did she know???

The announcement for the dlc was known ahead of time. She mentioned she heard about it on stream and that was why she wanted to play it.

JMForte

In other news that nsfw art guy Pippa retweeted got suspended
Anyone she interacts with gets harassed. I know she replied to someone on twitter and the interaction didn't get talked about anywhere, not this place, not /pcg/, not her fancord, but then like a day later that vtuber or whatever starts receiving shitty maros, I can't remember the name of the vtuber, I do remember seeing their tweet about it, but two examples I can actually name and do remember exactly are Lisa and Aoi. Pippa antis are genuinely insane and go out of their way to not just mess with Pippa but everyone around her.

Top Bottom