"Oh my god lol I'm actually just the main character of this game but with less tattoos, and no penis"Kirschey

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Reticule (Parody)

fun's over 😢
I think it wouldent bother me if most of us didn't have an idea of how the stream was gonna go, and if she wasn't playing it cause of the DLC numbers boost coming up. I'd much rather watch her play or do something random that she enjoys over whatever new thing will do numbers, and I feel like she said at one point she knew it wasn't going to be a good game for her to stream when it came out.
oddly fitting that this popped on my homepage just a few days ago...

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

@Reticule what do you make of this?

Young girls like animals and dresses, it's not that complicated and you're reaching really hard to make fun of a poor defenseless autistic girl.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's not defenseless, she has guns and will not hesitate to shoot you.
She has guns now, she didn't when she was in a depression spiral playing neopets.

RedRage

She's at the size now that she is as much of a trend setter as the people she watched way back. idk how long that will take to set in though.
E: She's also in a rare position where outside of the viewership spike that labeled bodycam streams get, she has a very loyal audience that basically guaranties 2/3K viewership regardless. She could pick some random game and you know plenty of people would be streaming it by next week.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Young girls like animals and dresses, it's not that complicated and you're reaching really hard to make fun of a poor defenseless autistic girl.

Stunned But Dumb

She has guns now, she didn't when she was in a depression spiral playing neopets.
Considering her family, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a hunting rifle for her tenth birthday or something

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I was expecting him to have a mongoloid level take but actually he's spot on.

Considering her family, I wouldn't be surprised if she got a hunting rifle for her tenth birthday or something
While true, Yuni up there doesn't know it as she was raised by wolves based on how she behaves to her precious sister.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
While true, Yuni up there doesn't know it as she was raised by wolves based on how she behaves to her precious sister.
If I'm her sister and I was raised by wolves, are you saying she was raised by wolves too? Or were we separated at birth?

This lore is getting too convoluted.

Realticule

Prime Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If I'm her sister and I was raised by wolves, are you saying she was raised by wolves too? Or were we separated at birth?

This lore is getting too convoluted.
Separated obviously. I swear, you're dumb as a dog sometimes, must be the upbringing or something.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Separated obviously. I swear, you're dumb as a dog sometimes, must be the upbringing or something.
At least I'm not Jewish.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's like she purposefully wants to have a bad time so she can rage at it, thinking that makes better content. I'm sorry, while I love Pippa, it does not.
I maintain that the streams where she picks out a big boy game and plays it terribly are by far the worst of her streams. The "streamer suffers and gets mad" thing is one of those ideas that sounds funny on paper, but in practice gives you about ten minutes of actual content per hour of stream time at best.

There's a reason DSP's ironic fans tend to watch the edited TIHYDP compilations, rather than his actual playthrough videos.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I see things between Thhrang and Reticule haven't changed in the Capipi corner of the forum. :SelenHAHAhere:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I maintain that the streams where she picks out a big boy game and plays it terribly are by far the worst of her streams. The "streamer suffers and gets mad" thing is one of those ideas that sounds funny on paper, but in practice gives you about ten minutes of actual content per hour of stream time at best.

There's a reason DSP's ironic fans tend to watch the edited TIHYDP compilations, rather than his actual playthrough videos.
I agree. That's why I hated her Sonic Frontiers stream. Think what you want about the game (I think it's decent), but she basically didn't engage with anything and just tried to break it.

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

Watching DSP live you learn that the editors for TIHYDP actually cut out a lot of the begging cause he does it so fucking much.

RedRage

I agree. That's why I hated her Sonic Frontiers stream. Think what you want about the game (I think it's decent), but she basically didn't engage with anything and just tried to break it.
Pippa on her way to becoming the Arin Hanson of vtubers.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Who wants to be the Loud American for Pippa?

A

Reticule (Parody)

fun's over 😢

Sven

It all depends on if she engages with the game, Melty Blood was a fine time and it's hard to say she played it well when it took till her 5th run through the game before she learned, from chat, what a throw was because she was willing to engage with it. Sonic was the uber example of her wanting a broken piece of shit and getting something decent that didn't gel well but I can't blame her entirely for thinking Sonic Team would release a piece of garbage.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Depends if she likes it. She's terrible at "streamer plays the game they don't like" because she doesn't play the game while giving funny commentary, she belligerently refuses to engage with it at all. If she actually ends up liking Elden Ring the stream should be fine because she'll actually play the game, react, and comment on things.

Top Bottom