"...She (The Queen of England) died from jumping in puddles"Hakos Baelz

PIPPAPOSTING V2

smartestkidontheshortbus

She can't go back to living on her own. She's gonna go right back to starving herself. :pippasadl:
Nah, she makes that Doordash money.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The kitchen was beautiful gift that men gave to women. If they are going to squander it, it's time we take it back from them.
Way ahead of you. My father was a chef for a long time, and has taught me well. I can't trust a woman to cook for me, so I must do it myself.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I have to applaud Pippa she's got chat to pay to teach her how to take herself

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The kitchen was beautiful gift that men gave to women. If they are going to squander it, it's time we take it back from them.
1715222390595.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's pretty smart of Pippa to do this stream while there's no one here to constantly post about wanting to cook for her, or worse.
:shubaIapprob:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's really both women make food men make cuisine why do you think all the famous chefs are men
I've watched enough vtubers to know not to trust women with boiling water, let alone cooking.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I've watched enough vtubers to know not to trust women with boiling water, let alone cooking.
Society really regressed when stopped chaining women to the stove

RedRage

It's pretty smart of Pippa to do this stream while there's no one here to constantly post about wanting to cook for her, or worse.
:shubaIapprob:
Holy shit this thread would have been insufferable, he's back tomorrow too right? Could not have timed it better. Also the build up from this stream has a chance of him instantly getting banned when he comes back and dumps it all out into one post.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pippa I might be blown away by a tornado let's go!!!!

Sven

Her insistence that everything that exists spoils to quickly is starting to make me wonder if she has ever owned a fridge, or if owned is it actually plugged in because how the hell does she find everything spoils to fast

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Can't you abuse your power to keep him gone longer? we all know it's only a matter of time until he talking about his non-sexual pippa jerky or some shit
Reticule is not a foolish man. His posts on The Homeland are - dare I say it - almost insightful. He's doing this on purpose with the intent to be banned, and God only knows why.

DogBone

Her insistence that everything that exists spoils to quickly is starting to make me wonder if she has ever owned a fridge, or if owned is it actually plugged in because how the hell does she find everything spoils to fast
She has food that would reasonably last a week for a normal person. Then, she eats a small amount over the course of the week before she uses those ingredients again. By the time she looks in the fridge again, it's a war zone of different molds fighting for dominance.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This is the women who said at one point she kept food in random drawers in her house and justified it as a fun surprise she left for herself by the way that's a habit common in neglected children

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Top Bottom