"When I was a very young girl, I used to visit my grandma a lot. I was hoping she'd show me magical girl stuff, she said she'd show me something kid-friendly, it turned out to be Cutie Honey. In Cutie Honey, she would get undressed and tied up all the time, and that's how my sexual fetishes were awoken. Do you know Hutch the Honeybee? I thought it was cute how people fell into despair. Cutie Honey and Hutch planted the seeds, and my sexual fetishes began to distort, and then I became friends with a hardcore fujoshi. The things she recommended me turned me into a bigger freak than before. When I was a young kid, I couldn't understand dirty jokes, so my grandma would explain them to me, step by step. 'You know, the boys have this... but the girls have that' lol."Sakamata Chloe

PIPPAPOSTING V2

RedRage

How can we actually get pippa to learn to cook? Do we need to make a gacha game that has a cooking minigame with real recipes in it you have to do? Because i don't think she's going to absorb much from this current process.
We should have made that Pipkin proof cooking book we were talking about.

kanpainiggi

The two states of water, "boiling" and "super boiling".
there's 2 more boiling state. Super boiling that has ascended past a super boiling or you can call it super boiling 2. And then you go even further beyond

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If only there was a british man living in Ireland able to remind her to brush in her discord everyday.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Literally how do you not feel absolutely fucking vile if you haven't brushed your teeth in a bit?

RedRage

Literally how do you not feel absolutely fucking vile if you haven't brushed your teeth in a bit?
Depression and habit makes you not care or notice.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
simple - you get used to it

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
Get this bitch an instant pot and an instant pot cookbook. Can cook so much shit in that thing. Great for 1 pot recipes.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I liked watching Tasting History from time to time before I found out the guy is a literal f@ggot and my disgust response was so strong I unsubscribed.
That's how I felt about that weird old man who recorded himself making microwave meals before The Homeland told me he literally raped kids.

Last edited:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Depending on your diet, sometimes it's more tolerable. That being said, Pippa absolutely would eat the stuff that would make me want to brush regularly.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

This guy?

Didnt we watch one of this faggots videos during a Pippa react stream or am I thinking of another old man with a disgusting kitchen?

DogBone

Pippa would rather starve than do anything more strenuous than pressing the start button on a microwave.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pippa would rather starve than do anything more strenuous than pressing the start button on a microwave.
I think we have all had those days but for most of us that's a passing thing

DTrp

The kitchen was beautiful gift that men gave to women. If they are going to squander it, it's time we take it back from them.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I liked watching Tasting History from time to time before I found out the guy is a literal f@ggot and my disgust response was so strong I unsubscribed.
Learned the hard way that no straight guy plays prince charming at Disney I see.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
My favorite chef, the microwave - Pippa probably

RedRage

She can't go back to living on her own. She's gonna go right back to starving herself. :pippasadl:

smartestkidontheshortbus

The part of me that enjoys cooking wants to strangle this bitch

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
The kitchen was beautiful gift that men gave to women. If they are going to squander it, it's time we take it back from them.
Boring misogyny: "Get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich."
Advanced misogyny: "Food preparation is far too important of a job to entrust to a woman."

Top Bottom