"Oh! It stinks in here, it reeks, there are so many weird things in here, wow no wonder the floor looks clean now, it's thanks to Iroha-chan..."Hakui Koyori (visiting La+)

PIPPAPOSTING V2

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Is she really asking at what temperature water boils?

DogBone

Pippa is in one of the few professions that gives her enough time to actually do shit like prep and cook and whatnot, and she's debuffed by being extremely lazy.
Being a streamer must be like living the dream. You don't have to get anything ready for stream, so you have anywhere from 21 to 22 hours a day to do anything. Still, streamers, vtubers especially, fail to live anything like normal humans.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The two states of water, "boiling" and "super boiling".

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, I understand skipping PE, but skipping home ect was a mistake :pippasadl:

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
I've made stuff from his vids, they turned out great.
His skills may be fine, can't stand him so I've never made anything of his, his personality and videography is soyjack tier though. P.S I think he might be jewish to boot.

kingcaid

My doctors as a child specifically ruled out autism for what the fuck was wrong with me.
:smugpipi:
As a joke a Jewish doctor lied to a puppy all those years ago and its probably the reason you ended up here.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

His skills may be fine, can't stand him so I've never made anything of his, his personality and videography is soyjack tier. P.S I think he might be jewish to boot.
On the one hand, Weissman does sound super Jewish, but on the other hand, Weiss = White

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hearing her on this boiling tangent is driving me nuts

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I think the only cooking channel guy I ever watch is FutureCanoe. Guy just sounds dead inside, which to be fair, he does try out those disgusting tiktok recipes. How healthy would those be?
FutureCanoe is the most real dude when it comes to cooking channels imo. Dude will literally skip ingredients because he either forgot it/doesn't have it and then either substitute it with something similar (like swapping corn starch with potato starch) or just nothing at all. Really shows how cooking dumb shit I see off social media will actually look/taste when I decide to do it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The cavemen understood boiling water better than this.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
This stream going exactly as expected. :whatastory:

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!

smartestkidontheshortbus

Pippa... that wasn't even that difficult.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa should watch the ocky way guy to learn what a healthy meal is

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
How can we actually get pippa to learn to cook? Do we need to make a gacha game that has a cooking minigame with real recipes in it you have to do? Because i don't think she's going to absorb much from this current process.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think the only cooking channel guy I ever watch is FutureCanoe. Guy just sounds dead inside, which to be fair, he does try out those disgusting tiktok recipes.
I liked watching Tasting History from time to time before I found out the guy is a literal f@ggot and my disgust response was so strong I unsubscribed.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Only in summer, long hair on my neck in the heat is hell. :annoyedpippa:
I would sooner go bald than put my hair up in a bun, even with 100 degree summers. If you're gonna rock classic metalhead hair, keep that shit down, man.

Topo Chico

Drink Topo Chico!
I liked watching Tasting History from time to time before I found out the guy is a literal f@ggot and my disgust response was so strong I unsubscribed.
At least he doesn't bring it up (he does have a second channel podcast or something with his butt partner)

God's Wingiest Winger

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
americans have problems with that because their temperature scale is dumb
Stovetops don't really have temp indication, only power indication. No one is really trained on boiling to a temp, but to "bring" something to a boil. Basically eyeballing the water

Top Bottom