"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow, I can't believe Pippa slept through her first Japan stream. I was really going to get up and watch it too. :smugpipi:
One grievance I have with Pippa is the total lack of communication with the community. By that, I mean no announcements of stream cancelations, unannounced collabs, and no set stream schedules.
I think that in addition to lucking out in many many ways, her consistent schedual and NOT missing streams often, let her get away with it. 6 pm is Pippa time, you put on Pippa and for a couple years Pippa was always there. She's right that it does have advantages in that we can't get annoyed and not want to watch something days in advance, where a at 6 pm we turn on Pippa, we've pretty much decided to watch whatever. But if she continues to miss streams more often then this system starts to not work anymore because 6pm doesn't feel like Pippa time anymore. She has a big CCV cushion so it's fine, for now, but I do hope there's no more events for awhile so everyone cam just stream.

It's gotta suck for the singy-dancey
teenytinypankoforeenytinytypos.png
type vtubers who want all these events, no matter what they do they need Pippa there or nobody cares. Oh new original song ?
New 3d ? Oh yeah...... can you.... sing PIPPA THE RIPPA! It's like if you're a singer at bar and all the patrons are chanting for the waitress to get up on stage and sing, then she does and she sings twinkle twinkle little star and everyone goes crazy tipping her. It's so funny.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

RedRage

I think that in addition to lucking out in many many ways, her consistent schedual and NOT missing streams often, let her get away with it. 6 pm is Pippa time, you put on Pippa and for a couple years Pippa was always there. She's right that it does have advantages in that we can't get annoyed and not want to watch something days in advance, where a at 6 pm we turn on Pippa, we've pretty much decided to watch whatever. But if she continues to miss streams more often then this system starts to not work anymore because 6pm doesn't feel like Pippa time anymore. She has a big CCV cushion so it's fine, for now, but I do hope there's no more events for awhile so everyone cam just stream.
The real danger imo is that she's been burning through a lot of the good will and patience that those consistent years earned her. People already put up with dumb shit from her from time to time cause she's Pippa and she was always pretty consistent. But this year alone we've gone from the empty promises made before the move about how these sorts of trips would either be streamed during or have some sort of content come out of them other than a handful of stories, to 3 trips and breaks within the last few months and almost nothing to show for them save those same stories. If you looked at this year from an outsiders perspective without the investment people have in her, its not a good look and even her more patent fans are seeming to get a bit annoyed with the whole no show song and dance.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think you guys are overthinking this - Pippa is kinda dumb sometimes, and I've got used to it. It's annoying that she doesn't give a heads up that she's missing streams and I wish she'd be better about it, but she's a woman, and women are biologically programmed to be terrible at man responsibilities like scheduling.

Overall the constant disruptions for con-related stuff is a bit off-putting as someone who doesn't care for going to conventions in general, but I'm willing to accept that vtubing is more than just livestreams now, and I'm not the intended demographic for this particular part of it.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Wow, I can't believe Pippa slept through her first Japan stream. I was really going to get up and watch it too. :smugpipi:

It's gotta suck for the singy-danceyView attachment 75809 type vtubers who want all these events, no matter what they do they need Pippa there or nobody cares. Oh new original song ?
New 3d ? Oh yeah...... can you.... sing PIPPA THE RIPPA! It's like if you're a singer at bar and all the patrons are chanting for the waitress to get up on stage and sing, then she does and she sings twinkle twinkle little star and everyone goes crazy tipping her. It's so funny.
I ramble autistically when flustered too bro.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The real danger imo is that she's been burning through a lot of the good will and patience that those consistent years earned her. People already put up with dumb shit from her from time to time cause she's Pippa and she was always pretty consistent. But this year alone we've gone from the empty promises made before the move about how these sorts of trips would either be streamed during or have some sort of content come out of them other than a handful of stories, to 3 trips and breaks within the last few months and almost nothing to show for them save those same stories. If you looked at this year from an outsiders perspective without the investment people have in her, its not a good look and even her more patent fans are seeming to get a bit annoyed with the whole no show song and dance.
See, when she says "I'll stream during" I know she probably won't because I know that Pippa puts 100% of her energy into streams. Or rather that her 5 streams take up what energy she has. This means if she has to do ANYHNIG else, she probably won't stream. I can be positive and think that she's been more healthy and maybe she's doing better, but Pippa classic is weak and has no energy to spare.

Obviously Sakana wants to grow Phase's brand and value and he needs Pippa to do it. But the sad truth is, for stream viewers Phase is already almost perfect as it is. It doesn't need to be bigger, with the exception of the smallest talents needing some help still.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
what the fuck are people talking about? this is a youtuber not POTUS or someone with a meaningful impact on your life. if she died today shed be a smudge on internet history, save for the fact she died a gruesome, sexy death for some murder podcast to talk about or maybe, if shes lucky, a netflux doc

RedRage

what the fuck are people talking about? this is a youtuber not POTUS or someone with a meaningful impact on your life.
>He doesn't know about Pippa running for president in place of Biden

famous artist pipkun

>He doesn't know about Pippa running for president in place of Biden
dude youre a crazy person, we're not her friends (,except thhrang) and shes not our friend (except thhrang)

Hff201

Early Adopter
dude youre a crazy person, we're not her friends (,except thhrang) and shes not our friend (except thhrang)
We're all her friends, that's why she gives us a pipkiss at the end of stream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
damn

touch grass

famous artist pipkun

We're all her friends, that's why she gives us a pipkiss at the end of stream.
like you wouldn't post a video of her being cornered at a con while the camera guy is going "say ahhhhhhh, let's see those teeth 'Pippahhhhhhhhh'!"

if such video existed anyway.

Hff201

Early Adopter
like you wouldn't post a video of her being cornered at a con while the camera guy is going "say ahhhhhhh, let's see those teeth 'Pippahhhhhhhhh'!"

if such video existed anyway.
...please stay away from her.

famous artist pipkun

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
I hope Pippa oversleeps her next stream as well.

But seriously though if she needs an extra day to adjust for jet lag that might be for the best.

famous artist pipkun

did they go to a maid cafe last time? they should and tell me how unnerving it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom