"We're going to go into the shower room with all the dead bodies... But wait a minute, that's a wooden door, I don't understand"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Hope this is a one off and not setting the tone for the rest of the trip, cause I feel like going from telling people they can't get upset cause she told us about this week into no showing again is just gonna make people lash out at her and she'll either clam up or lash out in return.

DogBone

Get the tophats ready, boys.

One grievance I have with Pippa is the total lack of communication with the community. By that, I mean no announcements of stream cancelations, unannounced collabs, and no set stream schedules.

Of course things come up that might lead to her missing a stream, but she has the ability to let everyone know. Twitter, YT community posts, and Discord (I assume). Even if it's an hour before she usually streams, late notice would be better than no notice. What's really strange is that she just announced there'll be changes to her stream schedule, and she ghosts on the first day of that new schedule. No quick, "No stream Tuesday," or, "I probably won't do anything on Tuesday." It has me wondering why she even announces she'll have regular streams just at a different time when she immediately doesn't stick to it.

RedRage

Get the tophats ready, boys.
> He says before dropping the most mild take that most everyone here agrees with
Hell, I've been less civil than that addressing her doing this shit during offkai. Only a retard would tophat you for expressing a bit of frustration at how she continues to handle these trips.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm more disappointed that @Realticule didn't inform us there was no stream today, since he's hiding under the bed in her hotel room and would've known.

Helkar

One grievance I have with Pippa is the total lack of communication with the community. By that, I mean no announcements of stream cancelations, unannounced collabs, and no set stream schedules.
I think at this point there's pretty much zero chance of her suddenly starting to put schedules out ahead of time, especially given how often she comes up with stream topics a few hours ahead of those streams.
But yeah, stuff like people learning that hey, there was a CAH collab with Lia-Lumi-Filian from the Lumi VOD of said collab getting uploaded by archivebro, or from clips is bizarre.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

DogBone

I think at this point there's pretty much zero chance of her suddenly starting to put schedules out ahead of time, especially given how often she comes up with stream topics a few hours ahead of those streams.
But yeah, stuff like people learning that hey, there was a CAH collab with Lia-Lumi-Filian from the Lumi VOD of said collab getting uploaded by archivebro, or from clips is bizarre.
A lot of vtubers create waiting rooms that have finished thumbnails and titles with the stream's content being announced. Pippa doesn't need to put in even that much effort. Have a generic thumbnail and generic title because all it needs to be is a stand-in. Unless there's an issue where you can't change that stuff after it's released.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Stop having grievances with the Pippa. :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"Oy vey goyim, stop noticing things"
Pippa is a good girl she didn't do anything wrong and should not be grievanced for having a busy schedule that wears her out.

RedRage

Pippa is a good girl she didn't do anything wrong and should not be grievanced for having a busy schedule that wears her out.
Do you genuinely believe that taking the time to tweet that there would be no stream today, after saying herself that she'd probably do one today is asking too much of her?

DogBone

And that's another thing. Pippa knows this is a work trip. Why would she hold herself to doing streams when she has other things to do? On top of work, she wants to hang out with people and do tourist things. She should've just said, "Streams will be kind of random, no guarantees, but I'll try to announce them with a few hours' notice." Instead, she says it'll be a full week but at a different time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Do you genuinely believe that taking the time to tweet that there would be no stream today, after saying herself that she'd probably do one today is asking too much of her?
Yes, as she clearly didn't post it so it must be too much to ask of her.

And that's another thing. Pippa knows this is a work trip. Why would she hold herself to doing streams when she has other things to do? On top of work, she wants to hang out with people and do tourist things. She should've just said, "Streams will be kind of random, no guarantees, but I'll try to announce them with a few hours' notice." Instead, she says it'll be a full week but at a different time.
She's such a good girl she tried to stream despite all of that and all of you just denigrate her unjustly.

RedRage

Why would she hold herself to doing streams when she has other things to do?
If I'm being optimistic: She wanted to stream and talk about what she got up to that day with chat
If I'm being pessimistic: She saw how much of a ccv nosedive she took from the Japan trip last time, and again when she took the week off for covid and wants to avoid that
Realistically: somewhere in the middle of those two, wanting to hang out and avoid fucking her analytics with yet another extended break.

DogBone

If I'm being optimistic: She wanted to stream and talk about what she got up to that day with chat
If I'm being pessimistic: She saw how much of a ccv nosedive she took from the Japan trip last time, and again when she took the week off for covid and wants to avoid that
Realistically: somewhere in the middle of those two, wanting to hang out and avoid fucking her analytics with yet another extended break.
That makes even less sense. If she's worried about noombers, that's an incentive to actually do it. Wouldn't she end up having worse engagement if she says she will stream, doesn't, and then ends up having that inconsistency anyway?

That's it. I'm gonna anti Pippa. I'm flying to Japan right now, and I'm gonna go compliment her shoes.

RedRage

If she's worried about noombers, that's an incentive to actually do it.
You forget this is Pippa we're talking about here. She's prone to saying one thing and then doing another.

Wouldn't she end up having worse engagement if she says she will stream, doesn't, and then ends up having that inconsistency anyway?
Not really, YT doesn't know she tweeted saying she was gonna stream and then fucked off for the day. At worse it ends up where it did last time but the fact that she told people what time to expect streams means more people will show up to at least the one offcollab she'll end up doing this week with blue bear.

That's it. I'm gonna anti Pippa. I'm flying to Japan right now, and I'm gonna go compliment her shoes.
You fucking animal how could you? :annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
why dont you write her hate mail?

Stunned But Dumb

why dont you write her hate mail?
Every time he tries it accidentally turns into a best selling romance novel which he then uses the profit from to donate to Pippa. Sad but true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom