"You hear that chat, I'm better than a whorehouse in fucking Indiana, I told you I am going places!"Kirschey

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
save for the fact she died a gruesome, sexy death for some murder podcast to talk about
Sometimes the things you say come across as worrisome, but then again you never talk about how delicate and supple and [insert reticule adjectives ad-nauseum] Pippa is. Then I realize you're perfectly normal and healthy.

Bronze

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The WoW goblin king had a bit of a health scare, and is starting to make lifestyle changes like switching out soda for water. Hopefully Pippa can follow suit.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

>82871379
cuwmWAD.jpg

a

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

kingcaid

googling time zones is hard for a professional streamer truly no one can understand the suffering she goes through.
Had to mute Luwud on twitter because of him constantly thirst posting with his business account and I've always viewed him as a bit of a attention whore so while I'm sure this is just a bait post by a seanig I'd like to pretend its him because its funnier. :smugpipi:

Salado

RedRage

googling time zones is hard for a professional streamer truly no one can understand the suffering she goes through.
Or just... setting an alarm, she even said it was just 12 hours apart. :annoyedpippa:

Salado

Or just... setting an alarm, she even said it was just 12 hours apart. :annoyedpippa:
She's not going to wake up at 6am to stream AND do whatever she's doing over there. No fucking way.

RedRage

She's not going to wake up at 6am to stream AND do whatever she's doing over there. No fucking way.
JP time would put it at night for her, seems you also need to do your timezone reps.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Pippa it's not even Tuesday in japan. I think you should know you missed one :smugpipi:
E I'm gonna laugh if she's still waking up in the afternoon PST and thinks she's going to be good to do 6am stream somehow.

Salado

JP time would put it at night for her, seems you also need to do your timezone reps.
She said her 6am instead of her 6pm. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Mt. GamerGate just keeps getting funnier the more time passes.

Salado

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anyone who didn't want to become Animal Mother when they grew up was gay

Salado

Furious George

Low & Lazy
There's a chance that Pippa gave up on her mobile rig so it would pay to keep an eye on Uruka's stream notifications. It sounds like Lia is only streaming with Uruka as well.

RedRage

There's a chance that Pippa gave up on her mobile rig
>Cancels the last two streams of last week over something she never got around to doing anyways
I could see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom