"Who is you?"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

She said something yesterday that I think is related in that she commented that she couldn't freely use her 3D. Given I doubt the Fish wouldn't be selling this shit if he could I've starting to think that like with Wonder the models are tied to some other company and they don't have the full usage/sales rights.
What a great fucking idea Sakana, no wonder she made the owl video, I assume she got the setup ready and found about it when she went to ask for the model. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
with a big brown penis

did pippa actually say this????
Yeah, she hates poorfags.

She said something yesterday that I think is related in that she commented that she couldn't freely use her 3D. Given I doubt the Fish wouldn't be selling this shit if he could I've starting to think that like with Wonder the models are tied to some other company and they don't have the full usage/sales rights.
They probably have an intentional 3D ban for a set amount of time, 3D shows wouldn't have the same appeal if the talents used their 3D models on stream every week anyway. You can get more mileage (read: cash) out of it by keeping it exclusive to cons/paid shows for a year or so, then making 3D debut streams on YouTube more of an event like Holo do.

Sven

What a great fucking idea Sakana, no wonder she made the owl video, I assume she got the setup ready and found about it when she went to ask for the model. :annoyedpippa:
I can forgive FIsh wanting to mitigate costs of the model, the studio, distribution, and all that shit as I doubt it's cheap but yeah I have no idea why they haven't released anything with it is pretty bad as we're going on 3 now (Pippa/Tenma & Uruka already, NYC soon).

My only living rrat on this shit is they are waiting to collect up all the Phase 3D footage after con season ends and release everything combined then but it feels like a weak rrat at best.

RedRage

I can forgive FIsh wanting to mitigate costs of the model, the studio, distribution, and all that shit
I can't given he bought out the entire booth floor space for offkai for publicity. They were already the headliner for offkai and most people there were there for Phase, it was just a waste of money imo that could have gone elsewhere.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yup, still no offkai vod btw. :annoyedpippa:
I'd be fine with it if it was just straight up the girls going on a trip for fun every few months, but knowing its weeks of streams for a 30 min con recording feels like a kick in the nuts.
The girls have other long-term goals they want to try to achieve as well though. They also want to do the con performances, spend time with people they've known for years, all of that stuff. It sucks we're going to have a content drought for the next few weeks because of that, but on the other hand, it feels really selfish to want Pippa to forget all of that and just stream, even if I don't care about all of the con stuff they're spending so much time on.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i hope pippa watched the austrailian breakdancer. if only so i can bitch about it more

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully no big quakes fuck up the recording stuff in japan for them, Nasa had to reschedule some of her streams cause of them

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Hopefully no big quakes fuck up the recording stuff in japan for them, Nasa had to reschedule some of her streams cause of them
reverse idol where all the big subbed talents leave because they died in a japquake. what would be left of phase then?

RedRage

Pippa is gonna be there, so you know the earthquake is just waiting for her

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The planet itself is a Pippa anti.
No, the Earth loves Pippa so much that it wishes to give her meat form a hug by swallowing it with its fissure maw. :annoyedpippa:

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
No, the Earth loves Pippa so much that it wishes to give her meat form a hug by swallowing it with its fissure maw. :annoyedpippa:
*Points to the venn diagram*

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
reverse idol where all the big subbed talents leave because they died in a japquake. what would be left of phase then?
There's always Remi in the banana cart stand
teenytinypankoforeenytinytypos.png
:pippasquish:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Luckily I'm in the purely Pippa enjoyer category and have zero percent anti for her.
I remember someone else who was excessively effusive in his adoration of the rabbit.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I cannot wait to write the Reticule halal thread.
When will we get to do a threadban vote for Reticule like we did for Nolan?

Hff201

Early Adopter
I cannot wait to write the Reticule halal thread.
He'll get to have the eighth Pippa-adjacent lolcow thread!

(Please ignore that about five of them are about Pippa herself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom