"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Sven

Hey someone did finally make a proper out of context version, I only ever saw the ones that still had her cracking up and restarting or explaining the joke.
Short version, Yes she said it but no it's not 'real', she was lampooning the "It's just FIVE DOLLARS" arrogance and getting this clean audio took her something like 5 takes.

Stunned But Dumb

Ahh Pippa... saying things that may definitely bite her in the ass down the line for the bit is her brand

JMForte

So, she's at Vexpo right?
I don't even think she's at Vexpo, probably just Japan with the Phase girls (and Mint, she's in Japan right now), because they do have to film stuff for the NY concert that are also taking off, or going on break, or having weird schedules, but who knows.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

JMForte

RedRage

I don't even think she's at Vexpo, probably just Japan with the Phase girls (and Mint, she's in Japan right now), because they do have to film stuff for the NY concert that are also taking off, or going on break, or having weird schedules, but who knows.
idk, I doubt she'd have cut the week early if it was just the possible JP trip. I just assume this is another really bad attempt at opsec for being in the UK given she cut last nights stream super short for an alleged meeting along with forgetting about the handcam stream that was meant to be today.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>check mtg standardmeta
>Liliana of the veil is still in

Bitch be winning me games so long...... :faunacry:

JMForte

I was more indicating her with the phase girls in the same place being an invader rrat.
Nah it's just a filming for animeNYC rrat.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
idk, I doubt she'd have cut the week early if it was just the possible JP trip. I just assume this is another really bad attempt at opsec for being in the UK given she cut last nights stream super short for an alleged meeting along with forgetting about the handcam stream that was meant to be today.
Nah it's just a filming for animeNYC rrat.
I'm out of loop, has anyone in phase confirmed on stream that they're in he NYC area this week?

JMForte

I'm out of loop, has anyone in phase confirmed on stream that they're in he NYC area this week?
No one is saying they're in the NYC area this week.

RedRage

Just an assumption given Pippa talking about inverting her stream hours next week, with those lining up better with JP time than UK time. Also its JP, not NYC.

JMForte

Just an assumption given Pippa talking about inverting her stream hours next week, with those lining up better with JP time than UK time. Also its JP, not NYC.
They got to film stuff for 3D concert stuff like they did for offkai. Unironically, missing out on 2 weeks of streams just so a con audience and only a con audience can see this is fucking garbage.

RedRage

Unironically, missing out on 2 weeks of streams just so a con audience and only a con audience can see this is fucking garbage.
Yup, still no offkai vod btw. :annoyedpippa:
I'd be fine with it if it was just straight up the girls going on a trip for fun every few months, but knowing its weeks of streams for a 30 min con recording feels like a kick in the nuts.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I saw the tweet she wasn't streaming earlier and still went to open her stream out of habit. :pippasadl:

RedRage

I saw the tweet she wasn't streaming earlier and still went to open her stream out of habit. :pippasadl:
Same, at least I could tell the people waiting she's not coming cause she forgot about the waiting room I guess.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just saw it, why is the waiting room still up? It's full of people expecting her to start stream :annoyedpippa:

Sven

Yup, still no offkai vod btw. :annoyedpippa:
She said something yesterday that I think is related in that she commented that she couldn't freely use her 3D. Given I doubt the Fish wouldn't be selling this shit if he could I've starting to think that like with Wonder the models are tied to some other company and they don't have the full usage/sales rights.

JMForte

She said something yesterday that I think is related in that she commented that she couldn't freely use her 3D. Given I doubt the Fish wouldn't be selling this shit if he could I've starting to think that like with Wonder the models are tied to some other company and they don't have the full usage/sales rights.
It's tied to SPWN, and no one will actually give a clear answer and people keep asking the talents is also fucking bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom