"I only have like one My Hero Academia t-shirt, and it's IRONIC!"Fujikura Uruka

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DogBone

The girls have other long-term goals they want to try to achieve as well though. They also want to do the con performances, spend time with people they've known for years, all of that stuff. It sucks we're going to have a content drought for the next few weeks because of that, but on the other hand, it feels really selfish to want Pippa to forget all of that and just stream, even if I don't care about all of the con stuff they're spending so much time on.
It just sucks because being a normal person who doesn't go to cons makes me feel like a second-class fan. How many streams of talking about cons are there gonna be? It feels like there are two separate realities where one is just streaming and the other is real life stuff I'm totally disconnected from. I enjoy the streams, but I'm not flying to Engerland to go to a con. Even then, it's going to be the content for however long it lasts and then like a week after with stories that fall flat due to a lack of interest, at least for me.

RedRage

it feels really selfish to want Pippa to forget all of that and just stream
Its hard to say how much she even wants to at this point, she was already talking about being frustrated with having to travel again last stream. So the charm of getting to hang out with the girls and go out might be wearing thin for her already.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
I just hope everybody involved has fun :)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's something from Sawas stardew valley stream that should keep us going in these Pippaless times

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DogBone

Gentlemen... and Thhrang. I regret to inform you that we may suffer a Pippa drought until Tuesday. May God help us.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Its hard to say how much she even wants to at this point, she was already talking about being frustrated with having to travel again last stream. So the charm of getting to hang out with the girls and go out might be wearing thin for her already.

Probably more of she dreads the travel and all that it entails, but once she's then hanging out with the others it's euphoria (no pun intended).

So it's just an ever constant back and forth of hating the before part but then enjoying the during part.

Salado

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It just sucks because being a normal person who doesn't go to cons makes me feel like a second-class fan. How many streams of talking about cons are there gonna be? It feels like there are two separate realities where one is just streaming and the other is real life stuff I'm totally disconnected from. I enjoy the streams, but I'm not flying to Engerland to go to a con. Even then, it's going to be the content for however long it lasts and then like a week after with stories that fall flat due to a lack of interest, at least for me.
Yeah, I feel that. It's not a serious complaint from me because I know it's part of the deal and why some of them want to be vtubers, but it has a lame side to it. I also don't like it when they do "off collab" streams but it's just girls in a room saying each other are sooooo hot over and over and screeching. It's really cheap and gets old super fast. Just put a bag over your head and roommate post if you're all so hot and you expect us to care. Not that it'd be anything new...

I feel this way about vtuber music too. Oh a cover of a song that is boring asian pop I would never listen to? Oh some song10 other vtubers covered? A "original" made by some k pop knock off song farm that I would never listen too? NEAT, I get it, it's part of vtubers but..... neat....

I will say I like it when Vtubers do covers that really connect with their persona or their content. That's pretty cool.:shubaIapprob:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

JMForte

I was never in that discord to know, but on the off chance, did something happen to that discord or is this guy being a schizo?
OwlDiscord.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Early Adopter
Ok, now I'm concerned, I hope she's ok.
I never posted in there myself but the server was mostly dead and unmoderated from what I remember, so I wouldn't be too concerned about her wanting to just nuke it before it got scraped again and the heckin' wrongthink in there got screencapped and used against her to cause trouble.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I never posted in there myself but the server was mostly dead and unmoderated from what I remember, so I wouldn't be too concerned about her wanting to just nuke it before it got scraped again and the heckin' wrongthink in there got screencapped and used against her to cause trouble.
I'd agree with you, but her earlier X post about not having the energy or will to stream the rest of the week is what makes me more concerned. I really hope I'm just brain worming and she's having a nice relaxing weekend without worry.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'd agree with you, but her earlier X post about not having the energy or will to stream the rest of the week is what makes me more concerned. I really hope I'm just brain worming and she's having a nice relaxing weekend without worry.
If she's at the con then she's probably too exhausted from travelling to set up the laptop and shit portable mics in the hotel room; if she's not she's probably just knackered in general.

We've seen actual Pippa downward spirals before, I don't think a couple of cancelled streams is that big of a red flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom