"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helkar

I'd agree with you, but her earlier X post about not having the energy or will to stream the rest of the week is what makes me more concerned. I really hope I'm just brain worming and she's having a nice relaxing weekend without worry.
She's also had several group-collabs almost in a row, so mayhaps her batteries are just drained.

RedRage

I'd agree with you, but her earlier X post about not having the energy or will to stream the rest of the week is what makes me more concerned. I really hope I'm just brain worming and she's having a nice relaxing weekend without worry.
I'll deal with that for you. She spent the day trying and failing to set up her laptop after chat pointed out the audio issues last night, got frustrated and said fuck it for the rest of the week. That's all it is, she's stressed cause of the trip and let herself get worked up over something she should have dealt with months ago instead of last second.

Bronze

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
but how will i know if mandalore is alive?

DogBone

Imagine. Pippa has been streaming for like 3 years in Phase-Connect. People have been trying to cancel her for years. Everyday, retarded people using KF try to doxxxxx her. People call her a racist, a Nazi, and a pedo on Xitter. The thing that finally gets her to break is tech issues with a shitty microphone that happened over the course of like a day.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Would anyone be interested in a watchalong tonight (sat) during pippa's normal stream time? I don't have anything in mind, but am open to suggestions - movies, TV Series, Documentaries, anime (i was able to get gogo videos to load in in cytube).
Let me know either here or in the cytube chat if you want to nominate anything. Otherwise it'll be something gay like Oreimo.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Imagine. Pippa has been streaming for like 3 years in Phase-Connect. People have been trying to cancel her for years. Everyday, retarded people using KF try to doxxxxx her. People call her a racist, a Nazi, and a pedo on Xitter. The thing that finally gets her to break is tech issues with a shitty microphone that happened over the course of like a day.
That would make more sense there wasn't some sort of scuff in every. single. one. of her streams.

She's just off having fun with the other girls. We know Lia & Shiina have gone and Uruka said today that her schedule is going to be a mess for the coming week so she is probably meeting up with them as well. I'm surprised Lumi hasn't said anything about her schedule unless I missed something.

RedRage

She's just off having fun with the other girls.
Hell I'd rather it have been her just getting upset over something dumb just cause this would mean that again she's tried to cover a trip with something stupid instead of just saying she's taking the days off while acting like she was gonna stream the rest of this week. Telling us ahead of time about next week is good, but its sort of a moot point if she follows it up with repeating the offkai opsec attempt and just shows she'll default to it again instead of learning why people were upset in the first place and changing it. And she knows people were with the whole "You can't say I didn't tell you ahead of time" comment about next week.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Would anyone be interested in a watchalong tonight (sat) during pippa's normal stream time? I don't have anything in mind, but am open to suggestions - movies, TV Series, Documentaries, anime (i was able to get gogo videos to load in in cytube).
Let me know either here or in the cytube chat if you want to nominate anything. Otherwise it'll be something gay like Oreimo.
I don't know if I'll be able to tune in but I have a movie suggestion:

1723285046528.png

lvl8

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

DogBone

It scares me that people like that can die from cancer despite all the wealth that they have.
Susan served her purpose. Either she was purposefully given the wrong batch of the clot shot, or the Elites stopped giving her the stem cell smoothies that come out of Planned Parenthood that keep the big wigs from dying until their late 80's at the least.

Salado

I always thought he was a brown femboy, ngl.

DogBone

I always thought he was a brown femboy, ngl.

@Realticule Why did you facedoxxxxx yourself? Not to mention your not so subtle dogwhistle. "She did not talk to me at all." Me at all. Me at. Meat. We're on to you, bucko!

Bronze

DTrp

DTrp

So far it seems to be between Oreimo or Devilman Crybaby. If you want to suggest something add it to the poal

E:
Oreimo seems to be winning.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
hahah chase cracks me up sometimes

kingcaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom