"I'm not a riceist, I'm a victim of riceism!"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

How I feel when there's no evening Pippa.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

japan's really cool, cooler than australia. is hime still mad pippa rhe ripper is phase's most iconic song?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Realticule Why did you facedoxxxxx yourself? Not to mention your not so subtle dogwhistle. "She did not talk to me at all." Me at all. Me at. Meat. We're on to you, bucko!
Meat Ken has literally posted videos of him in meat form proclaiming he's Ken and that he's a pervert.

RedRage

Meat Ken has literally posted videos of him in meat form proclaiming he's Ken and that he's a pervert.
And you know this off handedly why? :smugpipi:

DogBone

Ken's a pervert. You're a pervert who craves the succulent Pippa meat. It checks out.

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
And you know this off handedly why? :smugpipi:
How do you not know this? You should know this. He posted it in 2019 or something on X.

Ken's a pervert. You're a pervert who craves the succulent Pippa meat. It checks out.
While meat Pippa is very succulent, I do not directly crave succulent Pippa meats as you state it for that is a weird comment.

famous artist pipkun

RedRage

march 5, 2022?

how did you find this so quickly?
Cause this was back when I watched his stuff a lot more often and the tweet blindsided me. Also its one of the first things that show up when you search Pippussy and thats how I remember it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Cause this was back when I watched his stuff a lot more often and the tweet blindsided me. Also its one of the first things that show up when you search Pippussy and thats how I remember it.
uh huh. casualy searching "pippussy" are you? just curious?

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

we got a real pervert on our hands here

RedRage

Are you retarded or is this just jewish deflection? He asked how I found it so quickly cause of how old it was, I said cause its the first thing that pops up on twitter when you look it up, then said that's how I remember how to find it.
we got a real pervert on our hands here
Remind me who drew Pippa sucking off fishman this morning? :annoyedpippa:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Are you retarded or is this just jewish deflection? He asked how I found it so quickly cause of how old it was, I said cause its the first thing that pops up on twitter when you look it up, then said that's how I remember how to find it.

But how do you know it's the first thing that pops up without searching it for reasons?

famous artist pipkun

what?

what is the first mover in knowing to search for "pippussy"?

RedRage

But how do you know it's the first thing that pops up without searching it for reasons?
Because I went to look for it right before posting it, remembered that he said Pippussy in the tweet cause PCG links it every now and again when Ken starts getting attention from Pippa, and its the first one under top sorting cause of likes, hell the next thing under it is just a sfw Pippa as a cat for me.

If that was not you posting it in PCG someone has gotten very good at impersonating your style

famous artist pipkun

Because I went to look for it right before posting it, remembered that he said Pippussy in the tweet cause PCG links it every now and again when Ken starts getting attention from Pippa, and its the first one under top sorting cause of likes, hell the next thing under it is just a sfw Pippa as a cat for me.

first time im seeing this pippussy tweet
If that was not you posting it in PCG someone has gotten very good at impersonating your style
what is this picture, share with the class.

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom