"I paid for Neopets Premium the other month, I wanted to play dress up with my Neopets"Pipkin Pippa (in 2022)

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I mean, there was a Chris cosplayer at the con. If they crossed paths, the medallion might have done its thing...
Oh boy @Realticule you are so very fucked.
drink.gif

e: Oh, bossman's fucked too. Great!
Oh hey, I walked right past them. Might've actually gotten in frame if I'd hung around.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Oh boy @Realticule you are so very fucked.
drink.gif
It's so funny thinking about how the guy who's spent the last ~15 years writing songs about hentai shit and has countless forum posts about Pippa's "meat" is about to start his lolcow arc.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's more surprising he didn't turn into one sooner. Having a lesbian panda girl as your avatar to self insert in waifu yuri fetish should have been the first clue.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
An individual in cappipicord claims to have seen the Chris-chan cosplayer motorboating the Dizzy (male) cosplayer. God have mercy on that man's soul for having to bear witness to such a thing.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

DogBone

"I cant believe that BITCH Clara is stealing MY audience!"

-the rest of Phase

Loki getting 0 votes is amazing
I'll be honest. I saw the name Memory and Loki, and I was wondering if those were girls still in the basement. No idea who those people are.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
/pcg/ was doing its divegrass poll and these are some interesting numbers.
View attachment 75642
Also going to add this, All Time Favorite was also voted on.View attachment 75643
These are definitely interesting, but I have to question what they're actually showing. If /pcg/ actually mattered that much to Phase's numbers as a demographic, I would expect to see a more significant drop from 2023 to 2024 in Gen 1's sales or viewership/membership numbers, for example. Maybe the newer girls are cannibalizing the support of more hardcore Phase fans from their senpai? And it doesn't matter because more established members like Tenma or Airi have been able to establish their own fanbase over time?

Also may be that respondents from 2023 have stopped reading /vt/ but have continued watching their favorite Phase members, in which case these might be a better indicator of how the /pcg/ population has changed in the last year. Interesting to look at either way, though.

Also I feel bad for Loki, she is cute and deserves more love.

lvl8

Last edited:

Hff201

Early Adopter

Furious George

Low & Lazy
These are definitely interesting, but I have to question what they're actually showing. If /pcg/ actually mattered that much to Phase's numbers as a demographic, I would expect to see a more significant drop from 2023 to 2024 in Gen 1's sales or viewership/membership numbers, for example. Maybe the newer girls are cannibalizing the support of more hardcore Phase fans from their senpai? And it doesn't matter because more established members like Tenma or Airi have been able to establish their own fanbase over time?

Also may be that respondents from 2023 have stopped reading /vt/ but have continued watching their favorite Phase members, in which case these might be a better indicator of how the /pcg/ population has changed in the last year. Interesting to look at either way, though.

Also I feel bad for Loki, she is cute and deserves more love.

Only retards take anything VT has to say seriously. Right Pippa? :smugpipi:

JMForte

Someone just uploaded the offkai concert thing onto /pcg/ not sure how much of it as it's in parts, I assume it's most, but it does have Pippa's original in full. Damn, fishman, if only there was a way to legally watch a VOD of it....

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Someone just uploaded the offkai concert thing onto /pcg/ not sure how much of it as it's in parts, I assume it's most, but it does have Pippa's original in full. Damn, fishman, if only there was a way to legally watch a VOD of it....
The VOD will release with the stackable plushies.

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For fuck's sake @Realticule.

Archive

Didn't Rackets have a picture like this taken once?

That's how you know I'm not Ken, I wouldn't let inferior meat Pippas tread on me like that. Ture and honest meat Pippa or bust. :annoyedpippa:

Hff201

Early Adopter
That's how you know I'm not Ken, I wouldn't let inferior meat Pippas tread on me like that. Ture and honest meat Pippa or bust. :annoyedpippa:
Yamanba this does not make you sound better in the slightest.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Poal for watchalong tonight.

E: Devilman Crybaby. even if you're not into anime (@thhrang) i recommend watching this series. it's one of the greatest animes of the past decade.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom