"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, was that the most lowcow like Pippa has been on stream? Everyone gets frustrated with anti-consumer BS, but that kind of got me laughing in a more special way then usual. Partly because there's no real reason to be doing that on stream.... unless you want these wonderful chat interactions.

RedRage

Partly because there's no real reason to be doing that on stream
When else is she going to? Between watching jojo and scrolling twitter and pcg she has so little free time :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
When else is she going to? Between watching jojo and scrolling twitter and pcg she has so little free time :smugpipi:
Pippa needs to unlock her stand, a mic that ALWAYS WORKS NO MATTER WHAT! MEGA-IDOLU-MICUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!! :annoyedpippa:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Sven

Some fairness, she had a set stream time with a meeting time that was going to make doing anything pointless so doing some tech support with chat worked to kill the hour and can't be denied it was time spent paying attention to chat as promised even if 70% of it was screaming.

Also does anyone doubt that the first words written in Pippa's Big Book of Grudges has always been audio settings

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So, was that the most lowcow like Pippa has been on stream? Everyone gets frustrated with anti-consumer BS, but that kind of got me laughing in a more special way then usual. Partly because there's no real reason to be doing that on stream.... unless you want these wonderful chat interactions.
I think she realised she was retard-raging part way through, but was already committed to it at that point. She still brought it on herself though, by not testing shit before going live.

Elderly owl needs his pills for that.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Security

I remember Pippa once saying she didn't want to travel outside the US in case a war broke out and she'd be stranded.

If she's going to that con in the UK - and seeing how things are going over there, plus all the other world tensions - then...

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
This stream was just one long line of continuously getting one-guy'ed. It was fine from the start.
All she needed was to add a compressor filter and keep the limiter on. (and turn off the sound cancellation)

TheBeastIWorship

RedRage

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Proctussy is legit going to get murdered in Birmingham, so what's the succession plan for rulership of the TVA (the the virtual asylum)? Do the jannies duel for it? Or will there be a Hunger Games with all of us?

Security

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
that school pic is probably accurate

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctussy is legit going to get murdered in Birmingham, so what's the succession plan for rulership of the TVA (the the virtual asylum)? Do the jannies duel for it? Or will there be a Hunger Games with all of us?
Since Short died I will have to vote for

Tiny Kusa!

:polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks: :polkasticks:

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder how her mom's turtle is doing. Love that little guy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
short got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom