Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Bronze

Sven

This animation makes the whole stream have value

TheBeastIWorship

She needs to stop asking chat's opinion on important equipment investments and rely more on her coworkers yes she might find some of them annoying but they are getting paid to support her with this task.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She needs to stop asking chat's opinion on important equipment investments and rely more on her coworkers yes she might find some of them annoying but they are getting paid to support her with this task.
Asking the least qualified people imaginable for advice on any given thing is a significant portion of Pippa's brand, though.

JMForte

Every time I hear Pippa talk about her coworkers advice on stuff it's always her seething about it because they usually tell her stuff she doesn't want to hear. The same would happen with her audio problems. Pippa asks retards about this stuff and then takes the most retarded advice given by chat, especially if it's one guy.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Every time I hear Pippa talk about her coworkers advice on stuff it's always her seething about it because they usually tell her stuff she doesn't want to hear. The same would happen with her audio problems. Pippa asks retards about this stuff and then takes the most retarded advice given by chat, especially if it's one guy.
Giving tech advice (or any advice really) to dumbos is always an insurmountable task of you telling them the facts and them not wanting those facts. Then them asking you why you didn't tell them the facts that you told them, as often as not.

DogBone

Today on MATI, Josh mentioned he was an OG nigga on Neopets. Hopefully he can become a PNGtuber and collab with his oshi: Pippa Pipkins.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
will pippa have gone to best buy to buy that usb-c hub she talked about? or will she suffer unto us the tinny audio?

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Lazy rabbit got THAT titled about audio

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

RedRage

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So, she's at Vexpo right?
She's currently 40,000ft in the air right now, blaming everyone for her bad audio except herself.

famous artist pipkun

So, she's at Vexpo right?
i hope so, ive never been to england and i never will.

pippa pipkin is living up to her british heritage. soon she'll tell us about the delicious chicken tiki masalas, the onion bahgies, the curry kebabs and wonderful chutneys.

RedRage

i hope so, ive never been to england and i never will.

pippa pipkin is living up to her british heritage. soon she'll tell us about the delicious chicken tiki masalas, the onion bahgies, the curry kebabs and wonderful chutneys.
Or get stabbed

famous artist pipkun

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's a pity that Pippa didn't get to visit the UK back when it was white. She would have fit right in as a pasty goblinoid with bad teeth.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

famous artist pipkun

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
will pippa have gone to best buy to buy that usb-c hub she talked about? or will she suffer unto us the tinny audio?
Mofo you know she's going to just Amazon that shit.
Also, England conquered half the planet just to get spices, which they refuse to use. It's really true. Everything is vaguely salty but I think it's just from some kind of brine they simmer things in as they partially cook it. Mushy cold bacon everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom