Early Adopter
Estate is pretty based for someone who likes Jews:
1721743940473.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just noticed Osama added Pippa the Ripper to the top of the OP. Honestly, all else is forgiven, that's fucking hilarious :whatastory:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Estate is pretty based for someone who likes Jews:
View attachment 74271

Osama obviously did it for the ass pats and attaboys. He's so proud of his ctrl+v skills. This might be all he has to be proud of right now. Sad.
Devils advocating but, the thread would be much better if he at least watched the clips. There's more to archiving than tweaking formatting.
(put me in the next screencap niggas)

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
He obviously did it for the ass pats and attaboys. He's so proud of his ctrl+v skills. This might be all he has to be proud of right now. Sad.
Devils advocating but, the thread would be much better if he at least watched the clips. There's more to archiving than tweaking formatting.
That's the funny thing though. When I read his earlier posts on the thread, he came off pretty reasonable and willing to understand that some of the claims made against Pippa lacked context. Fast forward now, it's full knight templar mode. Pretty odd to shift attitudes so hard if your intial position was to ask for help from known users of the Vtuber thread.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
That's the funny thing though. When I read his earlier posts on the thread, he came off pretty reasonable and willing to understand that some of the claims made against Pippa lacked context. Fast forward now, it's full knight templar mode. Pretty odd to shift attitudes so hard if your intial position was to ask for help from known users of the Vtuber thread.
His feelings got hurt, please understand. There's only so much abuse in text a man can take!

Tubedude

It's probably because he believed Chase's claims of gayops. The only posts in there from people here that I saw were trying to clarify info or responding to an @ callout, save for Moth Enjoyer.

And because he obviously does absolutely barebones research he probably hasn't even opened Chase's thread to see who it is that made the gayops claims.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
It's probably because he believed Chase's claims of gayops. The only posts in there from people here that I saw were trying to clarify info or responding to an @ callout, save for Moth Enjoyer.
He's much dumber than I assumed if that's true. If the source where you got it from was comprimised, throw out the dirty water and start over. It's admirable he still believes in Chase of all people.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I do sometimes wonder what thhrang would do with his life if he ever found out that Reticule has been Pippa this whole time. :smugmoona:
I can't be Pippa, for I love Pippa and Pippa hates Pippa.

View attachment 74259
Pippa "lolcow content" must be pretty boring if people are accusing randoms of being Proctor instead of, you know, enjoying the lolcow content.

View attachment 74260
View attachment 74261
Sad to see, he was ok in the Tim Pool thread as a regular, now he sees Proctor behind every corner and every blade of grass.

correct null if he covers tho, or better yet, let proctor do it cause null acnowledged his struggle as an OOOOperator
Credit to Dear Sneeder, he's corrected many of the mistakes he made about covering Pippa's story in the past.

I've seen shitshows on KF over the past 8 years of lurking but the Pippa thread really takes the cake with so much thread infighting and Null having to come in frequently to clean up the mess. What is it with anything anime adjacent that instantly causes maximum autism and moral fagging.
I think the jannies are at wits end with the thread, sweeping so hard that their brooms need a rebristling.
1721745049070.png

I do not envy their job.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Getting tricked by Chase, of all people, shows you the level of intellect he's working with here.

Hff201

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Osama obviously did it for the ass pats and attaboys. He's so proud of his ctrl+v skills. This might be all he has to be proud of right now. Sad.
You got your wish to be in that screencap.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
How does offering criticism to a poorly made thread equal bitching? Is that the standards were working now?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We have some jannies sitting around not doing much at the moment, maybe we could loan @thhrang to Josh for a while?
Are you proposing to pimp out the thhrangussy?

Hff201

Early Adopter

Tubedude

How does offering criticism to a poorly made thread equal bitching? Is that the standards were working now?
Also how us discussing the thread here is apparently gayopping. If that's the standard for gayopping then every fucking thread on KF could be considered a gayop against the subject of the thread.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Imagine not kissing Osama's ass for regurgitating Chase's gayop thread, doing no research whatsoever, and whenever you get called out, chimping out or calling the other person a paedophile. Truly, an exemplary poster for Kiwifarms.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Strongly worded criticism is often taken as a personal attack online when one is a little bit too sensitive. You'd think a KF user would let all of that just slide off or parse through any insults. We live in a post-Chase world now where the quality of VTuber-related threads has hit rock bottom thanks to his efforts.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I dunno mate. Apparently we're the ones coping and seething while trying to have fun watching a dumpster fire. I'll be nice and let the Sharty boys pat themselves on the back. You really defeated the anime this time.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom