"Neeeeeeeeeee"Uruha Rushia & Amamiya Nazuna

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Without Reticule this thread will slip into homosexual ERP chaos.
:dokiSmug:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Without Reticule this thread will slip into homosexual ERP chaos.
:dokiSmug:
Which is essentially the same thing but the other is much gayer somehow?????

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I do sometimes wonder what thhrang would do with his life if he ever found out that Reticule has been Pippa this whole time. :smugmoona:

RedRage

I do sometimes wonder what thhrang would do with his life if he ever found out that Reticule has been Pippa this whole time. :smugmoona:
It would explain how he somehow watches the streams but never has anything of value to say, usually just some weird benign shit unrelated to what was going on at the time. :ameliaThink:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1721732286173.png

Pippa "lolcow content" must be pretty boring if people are accusing randoms of being Proctor instead of, you know, enjoying the lolcow content.

1721732350324.png

1721732480494.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Osama has added his Pippa information to the MATI thread, capping it off by saying that TVA has now closed registrations by using a screenshot clearly dated from last year.

:vesperfacepalm:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
As usual, the post is the most laziest rehash of the same bullshit from Chase, while once again blaming us for their fuck up.

I don't expect Null to cover us favourably considering his track record but this is a new low if he falls for the most obvious orchestrated gay ops conducted by his own site users.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Osama has added his Pippa information to the MATI thread, capping it off by saying that TVA has now closed registrations by using a screenshot clearly dated from last year.

Don't try to correct him, he'll chimp out again.

Or do. I'm not your mother.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Don't try to correct him, he'll chimp out again.

Or do. I'm not your mother.
correct null if he covers tho, or better yet, let proctor do it cause null acnowledged his struggle as an OOOOperator

niggaphil

Just let them doxxmaxxing TVA and Pippa, i would like to laugh at their failure. :NOWWELAUGH:

This cripple fight is one of the funniest shit that happened in the farms.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hey femboy get out of this thread, touch some grass

niggaphil

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hey femboy get out of this thread, touch some grass
Lol, he's maybe a week or two away from becoming a Pippa fan. He'll tell himself he'll watch some of her livestreams looking for "incriminating evidence" and "to archive" or whatever he needs to tell himself but he'll end up enjoying the content. Pippa isn't a gateway vtuber for no reason.

Welcome to the club, Osama. I still think you're a fag but maybe you'll improve in the future.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
IMG_20240723_203057.jpg
Still mad that his research was critized I see. Bro, maybe don't trust the word of Chase. You know, the dog killing Satanist whose mad Pippa didn't give him special attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
We're doing cross-site screenshot communication again just like with the Sharty in December. Time is truly a flat circle.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Still mad that his research was critized I see. Bro, maybe don't trust the word of Chase. You know, the dog killing Satanist whose mad Pippa didn't give him special attention.

Here's the spoonfeed for you, Osama:

1721738143074.png

Can't believe this fag has been gayopping Pippa for nearly two years, but it's not as if he has anything going on with his life.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Am i really witnessing 2 users from 2 different website responding to eachother via screenshots on their respective website? Why is everyone so gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom