Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When you release the Google document on Proctor please keep it under 10 pages. I have a 280 pages one I have to read as it is and I don't need more of a backlog. Thank you Yuni!
It will be at bare minimum 100 pages, sorry.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Furious George

Low & Lazy
For some reason I remembered her looking less autistic.
You mean that video where she was leading a guy on a leash through a convention?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You mean that video where she was leading a guy on a leash through a convention?
Luckily I haven't seen that one, I was thinking of the ones where she showed her room, she seemed more woman shaped and less twig shaped.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Luckily I haven't seen that one, I was thinking of the ones where she showed her room, she seemed more woman shaped and less twig shaped.
thats a good one, you can see her googly sino eyes clear as day.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She looks fine, you guys are being autistic. :botanshrug:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
god damnit jim i'm so sick at looking at this fat piece of shit. I think he's out of ideas.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I wish Jim would cover Fatrick Tomlinson like he said he would. This Boogie shit is just a rehash of what we already know about him as a compulsive liar and a scammer. Literally nothing new.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
As far as I know Rye is some flavor of Japanese and Hispanic, possibly Mexican.
Makes Lia look incredibly white by comparison.
That has to be one of the most cursed combinations of genetics you could have.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That has to be one of the most cursed combinations of genetics you could have.
Pipkun saying "shes already unfortunate looking, i cant outdraw genetics" a few hours ago is probably unironically the funniest thing he's ever said.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1721713764353.png

My current rrat is that the Kiwifarms Pippa thread has a secret contest going for stupidest takes, and this looks like a solid contender right now. Congrats, Mr. McSneedensen.

RedRage

View attachment 74243
My current rrat is that the Kiwifarms Pippa thread has a secret contest going for stupidest takes, and this looks like a solid contender right now. Congrats, Mr. McSneedensen.
Its impressive how many times I see some variant of "Appealing to pedos" in that thread and my eyes just start to glaze over. This is the thing people should be scared of, throwing that shit around enough to the point where when its real, no one believes you cause you cried wolf over a pink rabbit.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Its impressive how many times I see some variant of "Appealing to pedos" in that thread and my eyes just start to glaze over. This is the thing people should be scared of, throwing that shit around enough to the point where when its real, no one believes you cause you cried wolf over a pink rabbit.
"No woman has ever been interested in crystals before" - Sneed S McSneedensen, telling everyone he's a virgin without telling everyone he's a virgin.

Furious George

Low & Lazy

I'm just watching the clip from yesterday. Boogie is such a fat lying piece of shit, I don't know why the other retards on the podcast don't just roast the shit out of him. Let him suicide bait all he wants, he cant cut through all that fat with the butter knife he has been waving around.

:tenmakys:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
"No woman has ever been interested in crystals before" - Sneed S McSneedensen, telling everyone he's a virgin without telling everyone he's a virgin.
wtff who doesn't love growing crystals? this was one of my favorite things to do as a child

c8a57cbd4fac68429a5d7eda88e0e9a3.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Its impressive how many times I see some variant of "Appealing to pedos" in that thread and my eyes just start to glaze over.
That's one of the few things I find annoying about the homelands, how many people claim anyone who likes anime, vtubing, whatever is a pedo by default. Thought it was a joke but looks like some people actually hold that opinion unironically. It's a small group of people but damn are they weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom