"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
View attachment 74243
My current rrat is that the Kiwifarms Pippa thread has a secret contest going for stupidest takes, and this looks like a solid contender right now. Congrats, Mr. McSneedensen.
And I thought nothing was going to top "post minor coded"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
And I thought nothing was going to top "post minor coded"
God, that sounds like the sort of shit you'd read on a leftist twitter calloutpost.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Are you saying you wouldn't cherish even just a hug from the meat Pippa? That you wouldn't wish to smell her perfume? To feel her perfectly pale creepy little hand to cross yours as if you were being blessed by the god's themselves?
Wow, I think thats the first thing I've seen you post that has made me wanna shoot you unironically. Impressive.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1721715649382.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
God, that sounds like the sort of shit you'd read on a leftist twitter calloutpost.
It's real and it was I can't remember the whole thing something about dating people who are between 20-25 being pedophiliac if your older than 25. Which I grant might be creepy depending on how much older but still a far cry from pedophile behavior.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
That's one of the few things I find annoying about the homelands, how many people claim anyone who likes anime, vtubing, whatever is a pedo by default. Thought it was a joke but looks like some people actually hold that opinion unironically. It's a small group of people but damn are they weird.
By their standard they could apply their argument to any aspect of entertainment. There are bad people in every group so why just stop at anime/vtubers.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
her perfectly pale creepy little hand
How can you say this about pippa? Her hands are perfectly fine the way they are. Don't talk shit about my oshi, jew.

a

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
How can you say this about pippa? Her hands are perfectly fine the way they are. Don't talk shit about my oshi, jew.

a

It's a term of endearment not an insult, stop being such a goy!

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's a term of endearment not an insult, stop being such a goy!
I think we should timeloop about how you regularly call her "good girl" despite her very clearly stating publicly on stream for all to hear well over 6 months ago that she does not like that and we constantly remind you of this yet you still cope.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think we should timeloop about how you regularly call her "good girl" despite her very clearly stating publicly on stream for all to hear well over 6 months ago that she does not like that and we constantly remind you of this yet you still cope.
Pippa said she didn't want all of you doing it, it's different when I do it. :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I see that all is right with the world again.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
cough
There will probably come a day where regular people on Kiwi Farms eventually find out about your, Retink Retunk's, 10,000 posts on this forum obesessively discussing a VTuber and referring to the woman behind the avatar as "meat" as a literal stand-in for using her dox. It will be funny watching you squirm and claim Poe's Law, like Henri did with the whole 'jerking off to a dog' thing.
:smugina:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
trang those are some pussy ass threats fire up word already
He has challenged fate...
That'll be quite the trip when that day comes. I'm sure the meat mutt will understand my affection for the stinky woman.
I doubt I'd get a full thread, even on the splinter I'm just a part of another thread and the guy on there seethed about me for a year straight. At most I'd get a debate thread about ethics in meat sculpting.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I'm with GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR. Take the shot man. Do us a favour and rid us of the meat Pippa enjoyer.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
dude was doing the same shit for over two years now, and its not like you are working on nolan thread so fucking kill him already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom