"Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was."The Proctor

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Am i really witnessing 2 users from 2 different website responding to eachother via screenshots on their respective website? Why is everyone so gay?
Well, Null did ask for the thread not to be shit up, and I actually like Null. I also forgot my password and I'm not assed to spend two minutes making another account.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Am i really witnessing 2 users from 2 different website responding to eachother via screenshots on their respective website? Why is everyone so gay?
We like watching men with voice changers boss. It's been gay from the start.

Speech To Text

I find it kind of odd how theres a whole section for Henri in the OP, but no mentions of Chase.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I find it kind of odd how theres a whole section for Henri in the OP, but no mentions of Chase.
Chase was involved in the first few threads, so he could have wanted to downplay his involvement. Otherwise, it was just probably overlooked during the mess of reorganizing the information.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The worst has come to pass: they've found out that Pippa is part of Phase Connect. What is this mysterious organization about? We'll find out soon since crack investigator Osama Bin Laden is on the case. It's so fucking over, guys.

1721739570436.png

Osama gets called out again for his mental deficiencies and you know how he's going to respond before you read his post:
1721739513534.png

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Nah man. The pipkin got to Osama. It's the first few symptoms of the infection.

Bronze

Osama gets called out again for his mental deficiencies and you know how he's going to respond before you read his post:
View attachment 74267
Not just Vtubers. He doesn't seem to be aware of google as well. Even a 5 year old with a tablet can google "pipkin pippa" and find the wiki.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Not just Vtubers. He doesn't seem to be aware of google as well. Even a 5 year old with a tablet can google "pipkin pippa" and find the wiki.
Osama doing a new info drop in five minutes with this.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I thought he asked Thhrang for help in research. How do you overlook the most obvious stuff like this.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
All I know is - we can't let them find out about that one thing she did that time with the "big big surprise". Nobody mention it until the heat dies down because we're honestly all complicit in that in a way.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
God I want Josh to play this video on MATI so bad. TRD.
I don't even mind if he shits on us. Seeing Reticule get bodied by Null live would be funny as fuck.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't even mind if he shits on us. Seeing Reticule get bodied by Null live would be funny as fuck.
If Pippa won't do the dramatic reading of Reticule's posts on stream that I wanted, Josh is a perfectly fine substitute. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Null should read out some of Reticule's posts too. Would make for a good segment.

Good luck with that gayop you keep claiming you've been running for the last two years, Reticule.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The worst has come to pass: they've found out that Pippa is part of Phase Connect. What is this mysterious organization about? We'll find out soon since crack investigator Osama Bin Laden is on the case. It's so fucking over, guys.

View attachment 74268
View attachment 74267
You sure he isn't a goddamn double-agent?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
throwing reticule under the kiwibus tk deflect away from your own comments about pippa ? for shame man, there is no unity in Oreimo loving Pippa's fandom.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I've seen shitshows on KF over the past 8 years of lurking but the Pippa thread really takes the cake with so much thread infighting and Null having to come in frequently to clean up the mess. What is it with anything anime adjacent that instantly causes maximum autism and moral fagging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom