"Adiost !"Kaela Kovalskia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I've seen shitshows on KF over the past 8 years of lurking but the Pippa thread really takes the cake with so much thread infighting and Null having to come in frequently to clean up the mess. What is it with anything anime adjacent that instantly causes maximum autism and moral fagging.
Null personally moderating the thread is hilarious. good work us!

Osama obviously did it for the ass pats and attaboys. He's so proud of his ctrl+v skills. This might be all he has to be proud of right now. Sad.
Devils advocating but, the thread would be much better if he at least watched the clips. There's more to archiving than tweaking formatting.
(put me in the next screencap niggas)
we bitch and moaned the ops were trash and now we bitch and moan that the op is maintaining the thread and making it the best pippa thread the world has seen

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
we bitch and moaned the ops were trash and now we bitch and moan that the op is maintaining the thread and making it the best pippa thread the world has seen

Personally I'm bitching and moaning that despite staying in our own retarded and publicly accessible sandbox and leaving the thread alone (except for @Realticule for some reason) we're still gayops masterminds.

I'm sure the fifth thread will be better.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
still good question how does a retard like this dude end up making a thread like this while fucking around on the forum for 2 years

hes a intelligence sink everyone around him including himself gets more retarded by the day

famous artist pipkun

still good question how does a retard like this dude end up making a thread like this while fucking around on the forum for 2 years

hes a intelligence sink everyone around him including himself gets more retarded by the day
the op could use section breaks and headers i agree

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
You don't understand guys. We enter the thread to contribute, we're creepy simps defending the Yabbit and shitting up discussion. We leave it alone to talk here, we're creepy simps defending the Yabbit and shitting up discussion. You must be above 80 IQ to understand why this distinction is so important.

famous artist pipkun

You don't understand guys. We enter the thread to contribute, we're creepy simps defending the Yabbit and shitting up discussion. We leave it alone to talk here, we're creepy simps defending the Yabbit and shitting up discussion. You must be above 80 IQ to understand why this distinction is so important.
it has been a long tradition that hiding and sitting on damning evidence is not good.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1721747355141.png
Yes, please, keep on letting Osama doing his thing. Other people would try to tell him never to go full retard, but I say let this retard cook.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
it has been a long tradition that hiding and sitting on damning evidence is not good.
True, but in this case the attempts to explain the context and reasoning has been rejected resoundly. Since it's their thread, then let them do what they want, we're not wanted anyway.

Better to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

niggaphil

View attachment 74276Yes, please, keep on letting Osama doing his thing. Other people would try to tell him never to go full retard, but I say let this retard cook.
At this rate, I think making a homeland observation thread in the record room is more efficient for discussion and laughing at retards :dokiSmug:

Also, why the record room opened for public again? Last time it is limited for member only?

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
View attachment 74276Yes, please, keep on letting Osama doing his thing. Other people would try to tell him never to go full retard, but I say let this retard cook.

Let both of them cook, getting a thread approved on KF seems to be one of the dude's biggest accomplishments in life.

chrome_T3xlVh4Gad.png

That and enjoying the "pedophilia" franchise in an ethical and god-fearing way because it has cool fights.

chrome_ePJP94uPHP.png

chrome_cAe7lKfQSb.png

chrome_1eTGAMXwgi.png

Tubedude

They already have the most damning thing of her being a depressed shut in living in her own filth and mold that was into the degenerate weeb shit. Now she's improved her health and living conditions and is still into weeb shit.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Is this what you call overcompensating? Don't want Daddy Null calling you a pedo because you enjoy a different brand of animu.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
The continued desperation for a Pippa thread on the Farms seems to bring out the dumbest in people. Pippa has done and been involved with some weird shit in her life, but if you really have to squint your eyes, tilt your head, and rely heavily on your blanket negative opinions of anime and vtubers to create more fluff for her thread, then maybe she isn't actually that interesting to people who aren't fans of hers.

The thread devolving into retarded slapfights, paranoia over "gayops" coming from this site, and the continued degradation of the meaning of the word "pedophile" by it's liberal usage from people in the thread has been more cringe than anything Pippa has ever done as a vtuber.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The continued desperation for a Pippa thread on the Farms seems to bring out the dumbest in people. Pippa has done and been involved with some weird shit in her life, but if you really have to squint your eyes, tilt your head, and rely heavily on your blanket negative opinions of anime and vtubers to create more fluff for her thread, then maybe she isn't actually that interesting to people who aren't fans of hers.

The thread devolving into retarded slapfights, paranoia over "gayops" coming from this site, and the continued degradation of the meaning of the word "pedophile" by it's liberal usage from people in the thread has been more cringe than anything Pippa has ever done as a vtuber.
It's just another failed attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill like the several other threads created to shine a critical light on vtubing. It's a fine concept, highlighting potential creeps and weirdos in a brand new subculture. So easy. But look at the result. Kiki, the real horrorcow with her alleged pedo shit gets swept away in favour of alogging the Yabbit over the petty fact she brushed hands with our side of the internet.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
paranoia over "gayops" coming from this site
the funny part is i think a lot of inmates here wish they could post over there openly, arrange the timeline chronologically:autismawareness:, and help answer the many questions of "what did pippa mean by this?" It would be a great masterpiece of a thread.
However, proctor verbieten aside, it's their thread and their turn to enjoy immersing themselves in pippa. I hope they learn a lot and have fun on the journey.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is it really necessary to post hourly updates that farm thread?
This post sniping is very gay and I almost can't believe out of everyone here @famous artist pipkun is handling this turn of events the best.

Some of you need to learn how to be more disagreeable and accept others not liking you or things you enjoy, life is so much better once that skill is built up.

the funny part is i think a lot of inmates here wish they could post over there openly, arrange the timeline chronologically:autismawareness:, and help answer the many questions of "what did pippa mean by this?" It would be a great masterpiece of a thread.
However, proctor verbieten aside, it's their thread and their turn to enjoy immersing themselves in pippa. I hope they learn a lot and have fun on the journey.
You can go over there and answer their questions honestly if you really want to.
What @The Proctor was talking about was being a belligerent retard about your past time getting made fun of and shitting up their thread.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I swear Pippa's weekends keep getting longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom