"We run an idol group similar to AKB48"Motoaki "YAGOO" Tanigo

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Is it really necessary to post hourly updates that farm thread?

I've been completely distracted by shiny objects and perennial sunflowers for about six hours so I apologize for not catching this sooner. Yes, I do agree. The crossposting is counterproductive. I don't want this to become a kiwifarms vs onionfarms thing where both sides constantly mine the other thread for things to post about in their own echo-chamber.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
You can go over there and answer their questions honestly if you really want to.
I know I could, but they don't seem to be putting in the effort or doing their due diligence, even sperging at other pippa antis over minor critique. So fukem.
Also, the fact chase rubbed his AIDS all over it makes it yucky. i don't want to touch the thing.
Here osama, have a good boy

View attachment 74275
I will however samefag bump this in the hope it'll make the next round over there.

DogBone

I've been completely distracted by shiny objects and perennial sunflowers for about six hours so I apologize for not catching this sooner. Yes, I do agree. The crossposting is counterproductive. I don't want this to become a kiwifarms vs onionfarms thing where both sides constantly mine the other thread for things to post about in their own echo-chamber.
I don't know, Proctor, I think the idea of having 20 new pages every time I refresh of having people sperging about people I don't know sounds like a great thread!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Short why did you Migo this when you're cooped up in the Discord, the gayest community of all? :pippasquish:

Tubedude

Is it really necessary to post hourly updates that farm thread?
This post sniping is very gay and I almost can't believe out of everyone here @famous artist pipkun is handling this turn of events the best.
Aww, fine. It was fun laughing at the guy getting super defensive about doing minimum research, but I guess it is not productive.
Some of you need to learn how to be more disagreeable and accept others not liking you or things you enjoy, life is so much better once that skill is built up.
:confusedshuba: I guess this applies to some, but the last pages to me felt more like laughing at the guy than wishing all the hecking tranime hating kiwis loved the Yabbit.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Phase friend Jim has achieved monetization. I look forward to his monetization celebration stream, as is vtuber tradition :sanasmile:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The crossposting is counterproductive. I don't want this to become a kiwifarms vs onionfarms thing where both sides constantly mine the other thread for things to post about in their own echo-chamber.
#NoMoreBrotherWars

Hff201

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That means we can say Yamanba.
Well, they can, and we can't, because we have a wordfilter on the slurs. I guess that's an eternal Kiwi Farms victory.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Well, they can, and we can't, because we have a wordfilter on the slurs. I guess that's an eternal Kiwi Farms victory.
I propose we filter "nigga" to "Yamanba" and "nigger" to "Yamanber".

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
yeah im thr most sensible in this wholr ordeal. thunderdome ftw

Hff201

Early Adopter
yeah im thr most sensible in this wholr ordeal. thunderdome ftw
Being the least disruptive person from a vtuber forum is like winning a Paralympic event. Sure, you came first, but you're still a retard.

Salado

Let both of them cook, getting a thread approved on KF seems to be one of the dude's biggest accomplishments in life.

View attachment 74277

That and enjoying the "pedophilia" franchise in an ethical and god-fearing way because it has cool fights.

smugaltria.png

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
I propose we filter "nigga" to "Yamanba" and "Yamanba" to "Yamanber".
i think we need more word filters too. anyone else remember when 4chan used to change
"peanut butter" to "ηiggers"
or
"femanon" to "cumdumpster"?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter
i think we need more word filters too. anyone else remember when 4chan used to change
"peanut butter" to "ηiggers"
or
"femanon" to "cumdumpster"?
That's how you end up like the Sharty where every post is incomprehensible.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Being the least disruptive person from a vtuber forum is like winning a Paralympic event. Sure, you came first, but you're still a retard.
gold is still gold even if the inside is chocolate

RedRage

Being the least disruptive person from a vtuber forum
He can't even make that claim cause he's the reason proc came in here in the first place and dropped his wall of text :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom