RestlessRain

Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Fuck you. Suck your own dick. Fuck you." - Sena Bonbon 2024

EDIT: Wrong thread, but it still works here.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Pippa's daughter is more relevant than most of the retarded shit posted here.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

She sounds wasted or for some reason talks like a Cali girl now, maybe both its throwing me off so much LOL

Salado

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Tubedude

Yeah that one seems like they snuck it in there, it's a so what? at best. The other thing I saw was in the "reason for doxx" line it calls her a pedo and say she supports pedos accessing cp, this is a huge stretch and she has explicitly said she's not a pedo and doesn't support anything related to real children. I think she might have made some comment like "it's better then them abusing kids" at some point, not sure, but that's not the same as supporting it.

Most of it is just a Pippa's greatest hits:smugpipi:
Remember most of KF sees loli stuff as just as bad real shit, so to them she is doing that.

Sven

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla posting and in the Pippa thread of all places

Am I not allowed to talk about pippa alts? this video clearly demonstrates that they are the same person

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
whats to explain? pooner gf is not pippa and meat pippa not on spokeo.

Stop TELLING THEM THAT, you absolutely brain-rotted mulatto retard. We do NOT want Pippa doxed. Stop engaging with them and giving them pointers on how to improve their techniques. Every time you engage with them, they figure out more about her and what is and isn't true. You are effectively helping them to dox Pippa, and I am tired of this kind of behaviour.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Stop TELLING THEM THAT, you absolutely brain-rotted mulatto retard. We do NOT want Pippa doxed. Stop engaging with them and giving them pointers on how to improve their techniques. Every time you engage with them, they figure out more about her and what is and isn't true. You are effectively helping them to dox Pippa, and I am tired of this kind of behaviour.
are you being an extra bitch for no reason? figure out more than her name, birthdate, and addresses? the thread is a pippa general

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
We do NOT want Pippa doxed
Pippa's name has already been revealed, her family social media accounts have already been discovered, there is no putting that back into the box.
Getting mad over it will only convince the worst retards who hate her you know something and are hiding it from Josh and the farms, and they will find someone smarter than them to look.

You of all people should know how this works by now. Holy fucking shit.

Edit: Also just about everyone who is an online personality gets doxed, there is no avoiding if if they live in the US.

RedRage

Pippa's name has already been revealed, her family social media accounts have already been discovered, there is no putting that back into the box.
Getting mad over it will only convince the worst retards who hate her you know something and are hiding it from Josh and the farms, and they will find someone smarter than them to look.

I think Proc's reaction might have been a bit over the top, but if he's coming from the angle of "Just don't help them at all" That makes sense, these are the same retards that have had to try and get the Pippa thread made over and over, while still spamming PCG with faildox time and time again. Sure, don't give them any reason to dig any harder, but at the same time don't just give them shit that would take them months to figure out on their own.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Edit: Also just about everyone who is an online personality gets doxed, there is no avoiding if if they live in the US.
people who made that thread and post in it are lazy faggots that who copypast that info adnauseum and cant even watch two streams to extract anything funny, all they have is clip channels like azehara to go off of for content. Dont feed lazy Yamanbas that cant do research, and have a hateboner on some random midwest hoe for not sucking their dicks specifically. You are not hiding anything if they are too brainrotted to pick up on whats there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom