"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
One and only post, and it's partaking in kick the kike... You love to see it.
817.jpg

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Wow it posts! ngl, i thought you were pippa tbdesu.
E
happy first post btw
it mifht be pippa

e: which of you drew this? thanks!
1721576739894642.png

kingcaid

Deserves it for that garbage 200k video where he had a fucking Guntank and a Rie acyrlic on his desk. Shit taste desu.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Stunned But Dumb

Imagine having pipkun as your oshi

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This new Pippa thread is more retarded than the last one. Its pretty neat. At least Pippa will have something to look forward to if she manages to read it.

Plus its apparently suppose to be the "good" one. Well I guess it is 2024 so rewarding retards is in vogue these days

Stunned But Dumb

The thing is, despite having some of the worst takes imaginable still Pippa has had steady improvement. She may hit slumps or roadblocks here and there, but she is nothing like she was before. The iron for a truly lolcow worthy thread is very cold. She has and has had many of the aspects necessary, but if she continues to better herself, the thread will be dead outside of stern vtuber haters who just use her as an outlet, endless loli warriors (ok maybe a bit fair on that one), and... Chase. Hell sifting through it I already saw a couple posts that are actually more interested in checking her out than before in a positive manner.

Worse case scenario, she does a 180 and becomes worse than she's ever been and makes that thread worthy of the lolcow forum but as it stands, I foresee it either becoming a life support thread in a few months (chase schizoposting doesn't count) or a nest for her antis and fans to endlessly banter because they have nothing better to do with their lives and if that's the case, they could've have just used this place.

Edit: Looked back at the thread (damn, they're moving fast over there) and at this point @thhrang will get a thread too, like damn.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Hff201

Early Adopter
Edit: Looked back at the thread (damn, they're moving fast over there) and at this point @thhrang will get a thread too, like damn.
I hope when the day comes, the OP is just a photo of Grant Humphreys, followed by a copy/paste of the reddit callout.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
her biggest anti will finally be brought to justice

PipkinPipparoni

The thing is, despite having some of the worst takes imaginable still Pippa has had steady improvement. She may hit slumps or roadblocks here and there, but she is nothing like she was before. The iron for a truly lolcow worthy thread is very cold. She has and has had many of the aspects necessary, but if she continues to better herself, the thread will be dead outside of stern vtuber haters who just use her as an outlet, endless loli warriors (ok maybe a bit fair on that one), and... Chase. Hell sifting through it I already saw a couple posts that are actually more interested in checking her out than before in a positive manner.

Worse case scenario, she does a 180 and becomes worse than she's ever been and makes that thread worthy of the lolcow forum but as it stands, I foresee it either becoming a life support thread in a few months (chase schizoposting doesn't count) or a nest for her antis and fans to endlessly banter because they have nothing better to do with their lives and if that's the case, they could've have just used this place.

i can already tell that thread is doomed. i can only imagine how bad it will get if null decides it should be featured. i do see some people trying to clarify things but they are still determined to run with the stuff the sharty got about her dating a troon.

either way i look forward to the seething that will occur when people realize pippa is boring and not actual lolcow material since she does actually learn from her mistakes and try to improve herself.

also hah they are using the crystal cup as proof of mold when that is more green dye and various chemicals than it is mold. a real pippa thread should have at least 2 pages dedicated to the ants and the state of her keyboard.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
My biggest complaints about the thread is that the connection to the pooner is pretty flimsy, and users who don't know anything about vtubers wouldn't understand that Pippa isn't in control of her own copyright, character and even actions on stream occasionally, she works for a company with something like over 50 employees and revenue in the millions at this point.
Unless she is fired, Pippa will never completely sperg out because she has a half dozen managers who can take control all of her corporate accounts at a moment's notice.

Hff201

Early Adopter
i can already tell that thread is doomed. i can only imagine how bad it will get if null decides it should be featured. i do see some people trying to clarify things but they are still determined to run with the stuff the sharty got about her dating a troon.

either way i look forward to the seething that will occur when people realize pippa is boring and not actual lolcow material since she does actually learn from her mistakes and try to improve herself.

also hah they are using the crystal cup as proof of mold when that is more green dye and various chemicals than it is mold. a real pippa thread should have at least 2 pages dedicated to the ants and the state of her keyboard.
I don't think it'll go anywhere simply because there isn't enough lolcow material around Pippa to sustain it, it's just the same shit being looped time and time again, but to give credit where due this OP is going out of his way to update things as people correct misinformation.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
As with all the other threads - it will not sustain itself. The usual Null bootlickers will continue circlejerking and pearl clutching to justify their hatred of anything even closely related to anime, while Pippa will (most likely) continue getting better, especially since she's been under the iron fist of management lately and genuinely trying to not have an insane moment again.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Hi Chase! Did someone finally give you the answers to the reading comprehension test, or are you still just lurking? Maybe if you asked nicely one of us could help you find what you're looking for.

link

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
As with all the other threads - it will not sustain itself. The usual Null bootlickers will continue circlejerking and pearl clutching to justify their hatred of anything even closely related to anime, while Pippa will (most likely) continue getting better, especially since she's been under the iron fist of management lately and genuinely trying to not have an insane moment again.
Nobody will ever be able to convince them from their hatred of anime and the the best way to handle that thread is to provide accurate information in context.
Seething over it will only reinforce their belief about anime.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Nobody will ever be able to convince them from their hatred of anime and the the best way to handle that thread is to provide accurate information in context.
Seething over it will only reinforce their belief about anime.
There's this one joke about DMing tabletop games, that the more you tell the party there is no treasure, the more they become convinced that the treasure is both abundant and exceedingly well hidden. Feels like that except the part where they insinuate that your engaged in sick fuckery.

famous artist pipkun

you guys know that every poi thread isnt a lolcow thread right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom