"I used to be kind of pathetic in my past, a 'chūnibyō', I went around school with big-ass tough headphones around my neck and I wasn't even listening to music"Momosuzu Nene

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

RedRage

kingcaid

On his main at least... He has been noticeably absent the last few days since the bet went up:ameliaThink:
He has to fill a few hundred bottles of Jarate everyday to use as Sniper in TF2 please understand its very time and fluid consuming.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

DogBone

Hi Chase! Did someone finally give you the answers to the reading comprehension test, or are you still just lurking? Maybe if you asked nicely one of us could help you find what you're looking for.

link
I'm just making a small contribution to make this thread harder for this fag to read.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm just making a small contribution to make this thread harder for this fag to read.
Chase does volunteer work warming guy's dicks with his mouth.

PipkinPipparoni

Unless she is fired, Pippa will never completely sperg out because she has a half dozen managers who can take control all of her corporate accounts at a moment's notice.
not just that but pippa is a genuinely good person and has no interest in being a burden to anybody. anyone who watches her streams knows she cares about phase connect and all the friends she has made because of them. so even if she could get away with it she would never do something that would end up hurting her friends.

Nobody will ever be able to convince them from their hatred of anime and the the best way to handle that thread is to provide accurate information in context.
Seething over it will only reinforce their belief about anime.
yeah at this point it is best to just add context if possible for the ones who are genuinely interested and willing to change their mind. plus if the anime haters keep seething long enough they might end up with their own thread.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i wonder how pippa would react to fa putting her in a aelf defense situation. "ha ha, she'd shoot you!" but we all remember she hid in the bathroom during one.

a: "well, if it isnt Pipkin Senior, might i ask your daughter's hand in marriage?"

b: "hmm, one less jim to worry about," blows away gunsmoke from the barrel.

c: stare at her house on the sidewalk where its legal.

im still workshoping this. theres a really good setup if i think about the angles more.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah I have no idea. Meanwhile

JMForte

This is the person they think is Pippa, just note, it isn't her because this woman was working at a weed shop in 2022 in Oregon when Pippa was living in North Carolina.
I thought I made archives of these but apparently I didn't. I remember that I tried and for whatever reason it got stuck and wouldn't work, so I decided to try another day and then completely forgot, that's on me. And I still can't grab a fucking archive without it just loading forever. Fuck my life.
Collette (1).PNG

Coffeemaiden (1).PNG
Collette.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is the person they think is Pippa, just note, it isn't her because this woman was working at a weed shop in 2022 in Oregon when Pippa was living in North Carolina.
I thought I made archives of these but apparently I didn't. I remember that I tried and for whatever reason it got stuck and wouldn't work, so I decided to try another day and then completely forgot, that's on me. And I still can't grab a fucking archive without it just loading forever. Fuck my life.

Ew, a gay stoned midget

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
this woman was working at a weed shop in 2022 in Oregon when Pippa was living in North Carolina.

I hope no one ever points this out in the homeland thread because all of these red herrings amuse me greatly.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

You telling me shartyposters and Chase are giant fucking retards? Who could have seen this coming :whatastory:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

JMForte

You telling me shartyposters and Chase are giant fucking retards? Who could have seen this coming :whatastory:
I can understand why, just look at the names and where she comes from.
Nicolette.png

DeviantArt.png

DeviantArt (2).png

DeviantArt (3).png

CoffeeMaiden.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
My biggest complaints about the thread is that the connection to the pooner is pretty flimsy, and users who don't know anything about vtubers wouldn't understand that Pippa isn't in control of her own copyright, character and even actions on stream occasionally, she works for a company with something like over 50 employees and revenue in the millions at this point.
Unless she is fired, Pippa will never completely sperg out because she has a half dozen managers who can take control all of her corporate accounts at a moment's notice.
Yeah that one seems like they snuck it in there, it's a so what? at best. The other thing I saw was in the "reason for doxx" line it calls her a pedo and say she supports pedos accessing cp, this is a huge stretch and she has explicitly said she's not a pedo and doesn't support anything related to real children. I think she might have made some comment like "it's better then them abusing kids" at some point, not sure, but that's not the same as supporting it.

Most of it is just a Pippa's greatest hits:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom