"You can't go 'oh you're a tradwife' and then expect me to be gross and keep an untidy home. That is not tradwife. That is sadwife, put-her-in-an-institution-wife, she-needs-meds-wife. That's not me, sorry"Sena Bonbon

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa's name has already been revealed, her family social media accounts have already been discovered, there is no putting that back into the box.
Getting mad over it will only convince the worst retards who hate her you know something and are hiding it from Josh and the farms, and they will find someone smarter than them to look.

You of all people should know how this works by now. Holy fucking shit.

Edit: Also just about everyone who is an online personality gets doxed, there is no avoiding if if they live in the US.
hes forgotten his eden of vtubers holds most of phase's dox.

people who made that thread and post in it are lazy faggots that who copypast that info adnauseum and cant even watch two streams to extract anything funny, all they have is clip channels like azehara to go off of for content. Dont feed lazy Yamanbas that cant do research, and have a hateboner on some random midwest hoe for not sucking their dicks specifically. You are not hiding anything if they are too brainrotted to pick up on whats there.
"meh meh meh" the new thread has good clips and is useful in its right.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It's fundamentally more fun to see them slowpoke their way through this shit someday they might even realize the dental saga is basically over, pippa no longer lives in garbage, and that pippa is in love with a toothpaste man.

The most I might do(assuming I find it amusing) is correct them if they get something badly wrong but why not let them fumble around in the dark otherwise?

famous artist pipkun

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Please tell me where and I will delete it immediately. We do not keep dox information here.
gone fishin.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Stop TELLING THEM THAT, you absolutely brain-rotted mulatto retard. We do NOT want Pippa doxed. Stop engaging with them and giving them pointers on how to improve their techniques. Every time you engage with them, they figure out more about her and what is and isn't true. You are effectively helping them to dox Pippa, and I am tired of this kind of behaviour.
Kiwifarms has dozens of threads highlighting people sperging about being doxed and people who get into even the most obscure 20+ person discords to get tardmilk and you decide to sperg out like this

Bold strategy
you have a right to think doxing her is distasteful, and a right to not want that information on your site, but sperging out hard like this is just going to draw more eyes on her
and at this point the ball is in her court to deter a bunch of retards who can browse kiwi or the sharty from doing shit with her information
People thinking theres more to pippa than a retarded hiki NEET who earns decent amount of simpbucks by posts like these is going to get more eyes on her than a stoner mulatto who makes shitpost art

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Kiwifarms has dozens of threads highlighting people sperging about being doxed and people who get into even the most obscure 20+ person discords to get tardmilk and you decide to sperg out like this

Bold strategy
People thinking theres more to pippa than a retarded hiki NEET who earns decent amount of simpbucks by posts like these is going to get more eyes on her than a stoner mulatto who makes shitpost art
Also he's telling a contrarian attention whore(still like you pipkun and I feel that's a flaw in my character) not to do something that only ends well the first thing he did
1721621052196.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I am not confident in their abilities regardless. The issue that I see is that other no names will be caught in the crosshairs by Sharty and I don't think that is something we can mitigate simply because they don't think like we do.

famous artist pipkun

Also he's telling a contrarian attention whore(still like you pipkun and I feel that's a flaw in my character) not to do something that only ends well the first thing he did
View attachment 74147
its gay and retarded to pretend we're not a kf splinter despite it being the genesis.

Bold strategy
you have a right to think doxing her is distasteful, and a right to not want that information on your site, but sperging out hard like this is just going to draw more eyes on her
and at this point the ball is in her court to deter a bunch of retards who can browse kiwi or the sharty from doing shit with her information
making a happenings banner and posting about it did more to get eyes on the pg threads that's for sure.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
straight from a janny's mouth
kkf shit.png

The pandora's box of someone making an ok thread because they thought she was spergy enough has already been opened, but literally any thread can die and Pippa's has a decent chance of doing so if she didnt produce anything to be mocked at or attracted the usual cadre of retarded antis who sperg about her every move

At some point you just have to let people be the masters of their own opsec too, if you want to, warn them or whatever, but doing it in public is just going to get more people on you and if thats what you want then i cant stop you

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
They will bitch and moan but refuse to help when they believe
What a fucking lazy bitch. Nobody owes you shit, go fucking do your own research if you are interested femboy otherwise fuck off back to A&H pussy

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
its gay and retarded to pretend we're not a kf splinter despite it being the genesis.

Right from the very start, I made it quite clear in all of my announcements that this is not 'Kiwifarms, but vtuber-focused'. I fully intend to distance this site from the malicious, petty-minded and vindictive kind of activities that you are directly sticking you nose into. We do not help others to dox people, especially when they are doing so for sadistic reasons and purely to cause suffering.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Proctor just wants to maintain his monopoly on Pippa threads.

piptrade.png

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
Right from the very start, I made it quite clear in all of my announcements that this is not 'Kiwifarms, but vtuber-focused'. I fully intend to distance this site from the malicious, petty-minded and vindictive kind of activities that you are directly sticking you nose into. We do not help others to dox people, especially when they are doing so for sadistic reasons and purely to cause suffering.
are you still gonna pay him if jannydog starts posting over there? or can we vote give it to @TheBeastIWorship instead?

E
>silence from proctor

Last edited:

Speech To Text

you guys know that every poi thread isnt a lolcow thread right?
I feel like most people forget this nowadays. So many people assume threads are for bad people or only exist to expose something bad the person might have done. Obviously there are a lot of threads for that purpose on KF, but there are many that exist to just laugh at the weird antics of people who share too much online and their fans/antis. The only issue I really see with Pippa having a thread is the amount of gayops from Chase and co. making it unreadable.

RedRage

I feel like most people forget this nowadays. So many people assume threads are for bad people or only exist to expose something bad the person might have done. Obviously there are a lot of threads for that purpose on KF, but there are many that exist to just laugh at the weird antics of people who share too much online and their fans/antis. The only issue I really see with Pippa having a thread is the amount of gayops from Chase and co. making it unreadable.
That and lets be realistic here, its a vtuber thread on KF. Most of KF has at best ambivalence towards anything anime adjacent, let alone what most of them will see as twitch thots but anime. It's going to turn into an anti thread outside of Pippa randomly saying or doing something dumb once every few weeks that gets talked about or one of the other lolcows that orbit her trying to start shit.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Frankly I think a Pippa thread is going to starve for content unless they find something that is real, truly heinous and completely indefensible, furthermore if they do good for them. If she actually did something truly fucking heinous I genuinely don't want to be her fan. I simply do not believe they are going to find something of that description, and I do not believe that a thread on her is likely to have any more impact than the sharty tards feeling vaguely victorious for a bit while Pippa laughs her way to the bank.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
nah megaYamanba you just werent there when the thread started. Straight out the bat said that shes a furry, accusations of her being a pedo and comparisons to Kiki, her dox, her being groomed as a minor by a furry. Shit was hand made to make her "cancelled" in edgy circles, which i believe is not a coincidence cause it was pronto a week later AFTER Null retracted his statements on Pippa. Op is a malicious bad faith femboy, and you got baited into thinking its okay

famous artist pipkun

nah megaYamanba you just werent there when the thread started. Straight out the bat said that shes a furry, accusations of her being a pedo and comparisons to Kiki, her dox, her being groomed as a minor by a furry. Shit was hand made to make her "cancelled" in edgy circles, which i believe is not a coincidence cause it was pronto a week later AFTER Null retracted his statements on Pippa. Op is a malicious bad faith femboy, and you got baited into thinking its okay
which op? the current one or the 3 chase ones? the current one was a copy of the last thread with a little organization and more shit in it. as a sign of good faith, hes been updating it, adding contexg and deleting wrong information.

you need to see the silver lining which is the thread could become a good pr tool to get more people to watch her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
A thread on Pippa was simply put inevitable she's done embarrassing shit in the past and that was going to leak out at some point the only thing any one can really hope for is that blatant lies are corrected and that her fuck ups are presented accurately.

Plenty of people get threads and continue to stream, have fans, and make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom