"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
which op? the current one or the 3 chase ones? the current one was a copy of the last thread with a little organization and more shit in it. as a sign of good faith, hes been updating it, adding contexg and deleting wrong information.
The current op before edits you dipshit. Stop doing oil its bad for your memory

Speech To Text

That and lets be realistic here, its a vtuber thread on KF. Most of KF has at best ambivalence towards anything anime adjacent, let alone what most of them will see as twitch thots but anime. It's going to turn into an anti thread outside of Pippa randomly saying or doing something dumb once every few weeks that gets talked about or one of the other lolcows that orbit her trying to start shit.
Yeah the mix of anime = tranime pedos sentiment will make the thread near unreadable or dead outside of Chase running gayops in it. I think the other issue though is that anyone who watches her and wants to talk about it wouldn't post there with the general thread or this site existing.

Frankly I think a Pippa thread is going to starve for content unless they find something that is real, truly heinous and completely indefensible, furthermore if they do good for them. If she actually did something truly fucking heinous I genuinely don't want to be her fan. I simply do not believe they are going to find something of that description, and I do not believe that a thread on her is likely to have any more impact than the sharty tards feeling vaguely victorious for a bit while Pippa laughs her way to the bank.
I agree that the thread will starve, but not because of lack of things to talk about. She says enough stupid stuff and has enough weird fans/antis to keep the thread alive, but none of her fans would post there when they could just post here or the general thread in multimedia.

nah megaYamanba you just werent there when the thread started. Straight out the bat said that shes a furry, accusations of her being a pedo and comparisons to Kiki, her dox, her being groomed as a minor by a furry. Shit was hand made to make her "cancelled" in edgy circles, which i believe is not a coincidence cause it was pronto a week later AFTER Null retracted his statements on Pippa. Op is a malicious bad faith femboy, and you got baited into thinking its okay
The first two were shit, but this last one has a decent OP post edits.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I agree that the thread will starve, but not because of lack of things to talk about. She says enough stupid stuff and has enough weird fans/antis to keep the thread alive, but none of her fans would post there when they could just post here or the general thread in multimedia.
Most of the people who want a thread can't be fucked to watch Pippa. She's not a lolcow to them, she's a notch in a weapon. The current OP the only non fan willing to do actual research seems to only be doing this because they can't bear to see it done wrong. In short good chance they'll fuck off in time.

For a thread like that you need hate watchers and I don't mean anti's they need to have fun watching Pippa but they need to hate her at the same time.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In short this is all thoroughly homosexual we should all watch chinchilla who will be live in 45 minutes I'm sure it's what Pippa would want
This post in no way implies actual knowledge of Pippa's wants, needs or desires. all posts are meant to be taken as comedic hyperbole. Poster takes no responsibility for any bodily injury that may occur. external use only

Early Adopter
learn to read, the op was a copy of the last thread with more shit in it. its bad bexause the op it copied was bad.
Which makes OP less of a bad faith lazy stupid Yamanba how? Also no there werent any changes on original draft to at all so thats bullshit

niggaphil

In conclusion: the homeland pippa thread is fan vs anti-fan cripple fight. The cripple fight is more entertaining than pippa herself which does not have actual lolcow value

Lets be real, Pippa thread will be shit more boring than DSP. The reason is she is controlled by fishman, and would not extort her fans for 100 usd per day to play her 200k usd sweaty man png game.

Last edited:

RedRage

and would not extort her fans for 100 usd per day to play her 200k usd sweaty man png gane.
Pretty much, we'll see what happens when the horse game comes out though :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Early Adopter
because hes updating it. lol you dumb as rocks son
theres a reason thhrang sat on Chases thread or reiningen is sitting on the Nolan thread. And guess what, even with sitting on it, Thhrang still managed to faildox. People can pirate Word 2013 to make sure their thread is readable before shitting in the prospering grounds, if a dude cant be fucked to make a thread and he basically copypasts the same one that got deleted 4 times by then, hes a lazy retard and actively lowers the standards set before for every other thread.

I know your whole shtick is pretending to be a retard but at this point one might ask when you are pretending and when you aint

famous artist pipkun

theres a reason thhrang sat on Chases thread or reiningen is sitting on the Nolan thread. And guess what, even with sitting on it, Thhrang still managed to faildox. People can pirate Word 2013 to make sure their thread is readable before shitting in the prospering grounds, if a dude cant be fucked to make a thread and he basically copypasts the same one that got deleted 4 times by then, hes a lazy retard and actively lowers the standards set before for every other thread.

I know your whole shtick is pretending to be a retard but at this point one might ask when you are pretending and when you aint
chases op got updates even after it left pg lol you're trifling.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Girls! Girls, your both pretty fate is cruel and unyielding and what will be, will be.

Early Adopter
chases op got updates even after it left pg lol you're trifling.
Thats not the issue tho, im not saying no thread can get updates, im saying that the thread now is shit, and it started as absolute shit by a bad faith lazy Yamanba copypasting same old abyssmal thread right after pippas name was on people minds. The only reason its quarter-readable now is because faggots like you spoonfeeding lazy faggots info because you cant keep it in your pants like Thhrang.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Welp the arguing in that thread has been picked up again

The worm has caught its tail, what was will be, what will be was.

famous artist pipkun

Thats not the issue tho, im not saying no thread can get updates, im saying that the thread now is shit, and it started as absolute shit by a bad faith lazy Yamanba copypasting same old abyssmal thread right after pippas name was on people minds. The only reason its quarter-readable now is because faggots like you spoonfeeding lazy faggots info because you cant keep it in your pants like Thhrang.
wah wah wah thats all i get out of you. soon itll be the best pippa op the world has ever seen.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Catching up on the Pippa thread, and I've got to say: some of the posters that inhabit the farms are absolute mouth-breathing retards. God bless Josh for keeping them contained to Kiwifarms.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Catching up on the Pippa thread, and I've got to say: some of the posters that inhabit the farms are absolute mouth-breathing retards. God bless Josh for keeping them contained to Kiwifarms.
If I felt charitable, I might point out that their inability to just let posts that they disagree with pass is the most likely thing to get the thread closed, also if they're hoping that the next thread will be free of vtuber fans, they should find a time when animal control wasn't infested with furries.

But I'm lazy and them picking fights is genuinely the best part of thread so far.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Some people just want to circlejerk about how anime is bad, even if the examples on display directly contradict the point they're trying to make. I posted a couple of clarifications on the paedophile shit so there's some actual perspective for people who care to listen, I don't think everyone who visits the thread is mindlessly pissing themselves, but I wouldn't expect the ones who're currently sperging out to change their minds. They don't want conversation, they want updoots.

It's just kind of amusing how if you wanted to actually make a thing about vtubers enabling creeps you could make a much stronger point by focusing on Kiki or even one of the hundreds of throwaway loli-esque indies who actually do GFE shit, because their audiences do actually raise red flags. But Pippa's the vtuber daddy Jim likes, so she gets the seething.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In more important news Chinchilla is refusing to believe pippa did better at sisyphus.

She's adorablely salty

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
In more important news Chinchilla is refusing to believe pippa did better at sisyphus.

She's adorablely salty
If Pippa somehow did better than me at a video game id kill myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom