"I feel like back in the day everyone on the Internet named themselves their name plus -chu. Maybe just in my corner of the Internet"Ceres Fauna

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
People forget that Jim did all he did while having a wife, a relatively stable lifestyle, and a piece of land to call his own. His irreverence and focus on degeneracy was in a way a critique and lampooning of that sort of conduct from the position of someone who could disengage from it and live as a regular human being with prospects and a loving family anytime he wanted. As bizarre as it sounds, Jim is an intellectual, even something of an observational philosopher. We might not believe that, but the Greek philosophers used to do things like live in barrels and only talk to royalty while taking a shit. That's the difference between a real intellectual and a pseudo-intellectual; one who realizes that he isn't actually special, just another one of the crowd.

I'm currently reading a book by (yet another twat) philosopher and boy does that nail it. Someone like Eric Hoffer, author of the great book, The True Believer, was just some guy who wrote down his thoughts and observations, and did so in a humble manner. Meanwhile, most intellectuals believe themselves to be priests of the highest class, and they make me want to call in airstrikes on every university in the world.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Anything Null says about Pippa can be written off as him trying to hide his powerlevel as a hardcore capippi who watches all her streams and buys all her merch.

Just having the discipline to turn the computer off sometimes alone puts Jim in a healthier position than the majority of his followers.

I'd blame the problem with modern-day Kiwi Farms squarely on the SJW-poisoned censorship-happy culture on literally every other platform on the internet; if you operate the one platform on the entire internet where people can speak freely without being banned, unpersoned, and stalked by the she/hers on staff who want you dead, that will become its selling point to everyone who suffers from internet censorship, not just the ones who want to examine some Early Life sections from Wikipedia a little bit more critically. The wider internet forcing all of these people together on one platform rather than leaving them as they were, dispersed across the mainstream ones, means they're able to circlejerk and enable each other, rather than face the pushback they'd get on Twitter/YouTube etc. from moderates around them going "dude, what the fuck?".

I love the Kiwi Farms in concept, I hope it sticks around forever, and I hope the absolutely vile scum who use underhanded methods to deplatform it face severe social consequences for their morally abhorrent conduct one day, but the unfortunate reality is that it's been turned into the designated containment board by people who would rather virtue signal about the heckin' hate speech and push people even further away than make earnest attempts to deradicalise people.
O rly

GUYS WE GOTTA STOP THE ASSAULT ON KIWI FARRRRRMS OH NO

Null has transitioned into a femboy over this

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
If the thread wasn't a shit show already, we now have Chase on his alt making claims that some of us are doing gay ops on the Pippa thread. This was supposed to be the better one?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If the thread wasn't a shit show already, we now have Chase on his alt making claims that some of us are doing gay ops on the Pippa thread. This was supposed to be the better one?
The users might be gay here but ironically the only ops being done were done by chase and that now banned Kiritto fellow
i dont think there is anyone currently doing anything

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The fact that Null has fallen for this bait is genuinely baffling. But yes I will continue to do gayops by not posting in that thread and instead calling everyone there fucking retarded. KiwiFarms might be 11 years older but I've been an internet nuisance for much longer f4g

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm enjoying the fan fiction is that a gay op?

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
The users might be gay here but ironically the only ops being done were done by chase and that now banned Kiritto fellow
i dont think there is anyone currently doing anything
Seems to be that way so far. As much as I want to respect Null and his intent to run the site, this shit might be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.

I expected better from the guy who took down the founders behind Trans Lifeline to probably not trust the word of a known satanic dog killer but the anime must die amirite chuds?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Seems to be that way so far. As much as I want to respect Null and his intent to run the site, this shit might be the straw that breaks the camel's back for me.

I expected better from the guy who took down the founders behind Trans Lifeline to probably not trust the word of a known satanic dog killer but the anime must die amirite chuds?
it sometimes can turn out that way
but keep in mind that site tensions are pretty high right now considering Chris Tyson was featured and we just got news of Biden stepping down, politispergs and the type of people who bounce from doing it are some of the users that can sometimes be a tad bit overzealous, even Null has disliked them

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
much except for A&N around Covid.
It shows
Its understandable
Not really. "Famous on kiwifarms" is not really what you want to be known as
His irreverence and focus on degeneracy was in a way a critique and lampooning of that sort of conduct from the position of someone who could disengage from it and live as a regular human being with prospects and a loving family anytime he wanted. As bizarre as it sounds, Jim is an intellectual, even something of an observational philosopher. We might not believe that, but the Greek philosophers used to do things like live in barrels and only talk to royalty while taking a shit. That's the difference between a real intellectual and a pseudo-intellectual; one who realizes that he isn't actually special, just another one of the crowd.
Im pretty sure he just likes making fun of people.

I see the same thing having happened to KF. For a while it was an actual bastion of free speech populated by at least a vocal minority of moral agents who wanted to use their skills to make the world better, even if that was simply by shining a light on all the filth encrusting the decrepit icons that everyone with less discernment allowed to slip past their notice in favour of mindlessly worshipping them. Now it's been co-opted by the kind of people whose methods of making themselves look better is by tearing down everyone else to beneath their own level.
They are still there just hanging around actual good threads and OUTSIDE of a&h. Look at any less trendy cow like ugojesse or something youll find a lot of levelheaded people that just like laughing at people and that are willing to put money on the table if kiwi goes down.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Just shut the fuck up already and let that thread stand or fall on its own merit. I know a lot of people think they can magically win hearts and minds if they can just explain reeeee but all you're doing is giving everyone a scapegoat for when Chase finally succeeds in totally derailing it like every other thread he's ever touched. If you really, really can't help but sperg out do it in his thread instead.

Now give me hats.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
In retrospect, it's funny how Null is adamant that the site is better than ever when all I see is how divided it has become. The whole Man Hate/Woman Hate should be a college study on how not to pacify a literal civil war in your community.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Just shut the fuck up already and let that thread stand or fall on its own merit. I know a lot of people think they can magically win hearts and minds if they can just explain reeeee but all you're doing is giving everyone a scapegoat for when Chase finally succeeds in totally derailing it like every other thread he's ever touched. If you really, really can't help but sperg out do it in his thread instead.

Now give me hats.
The only thing I'm tempted to post is explaining that Pipkun is a professional retard and that he should probably be banned but if null can't figure it out I don't know why I should be helpful

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Now give me hats.
let people have fun. talking about pippa isnt ban worthy. you dont have to read the thread.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Now give me hats.
Way better to discuss it here than cry about it over there and give chase so desired attention.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Spiraling into "I'm going to find him IRL" after slightly being made fun of really shows how Evangelion Yamanbas never learned anything in the decades their fandom has been around.

chrome_hOOIT7F4rE.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
damn this feels like a warzone here

anyways i read chase so can someone give me a tldr of whats happening

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Spiraling into "I'm going to find him IRL" after slightly being made fun of really shows how Evangelion Yamanbas never learned anything in the decades their fandom has been around.

View attachment 74196
Care to put your money where your mouth is, femboy?
2200 EST, 8/28/2021, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The only thing I'm tempted to post is explaining that Pipkun is a professional retard and that he should probably be banned but if null can't figure it out I don't know why I should be helpful
:smugpipi:Go for it!
nnty39.png

7rl9t0.png

Also LMAO
jowtkq.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom