"Can you stop gagging? I think some inmates would love to hear that, but not me"Zea Cornelia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
:smugpipi:Go for it!
nnty39.png

7rl9t0.png

Also LMAO
jowtkq.png
Damn proctor communicating rules primarily from discord what a fag. at any rate I was past giving a shit about 3 threads ago

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

That's retarded. Stop being a retard.
ive always said i like drive bys. i dont mind people who think anime = pedo shit or whatever. there are legitimate grievences with pippa too. its a nice mixed bag of good clean fun.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The notice is just going to make people call pippa a pedophile retard more lmao
But its your site, bossman

I agree with the overall point of arguing being a brick wall between two people who will never change their opinions but you're handing shitters an even cleaner silver platter since its official text from the evil autistic vtuber site that will be taken as faggotry seethe
The general site was blissfully unaware of this slapfight mainly over Pippa's vauge adjecency over the sektur and gaydur but now its a site banner, genius

Chase might as well be a pro-pippa gay op from how he singlehandedly ofuscates and derails the thread with his amusing sharty-supplied faildoxing, he made like 5 posts to doxxmaxx Kiki as a 49 year old woman from AUS because her email was "kikki45" or some shit

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

I agree with the overall point of arguing being a brick wall between two people who will never change their opinions but you're handing shitters an even cleaner silver platter since its official text from the evil autistic vtuber site that will be taken as faggotry seethe
The general site was blissfully unaware of this slapfight mainly over Pippa's vauge adjecency over the sektur and gaydur but now its a site banner, genius
bro just, like, ignore it, i hear it works.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Chase might as well be a pro-pippa gay op from how he singlehandedly ofuscates and derails the thread with his amusing sharty-supplied faildoxing, he made like 5 posts to doxxmaxx Kiki as a 49 year old woman from AUS because her email was "kikki45" or some shit
Can confirm, was completely unaware and I don't come in here as often so I would never have known without the banner.

anyways how about them pippas, I hear they've caught the pipkin

Prostate Cuckarov

the retardedest
i can't believe joe biden died of pipkin

Hff201

Early Adopter
God can Pippa just stream again already, I want Reticule to post more creepy shit about her meat so I can tell him to swallow razorblades, as things should be. Better the autism we know.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
>"anyone have a similar experience?"

No, Pippa, I brush my teeth.
We know you're British, you definitely have fucked up teeth.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Pippa needs to turn off her Internet-focused brain at some point and just call the medical professionals who provided her with those instead of asking strangers. Her teeth have already had a lot of readjustment due to her wearing those things for a while now. This is probably why it doesn't fit anymore.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Let's enjoy some cute Pippa art by Miia in these times of turmoil.

Stunned But Dumb

Cease this foolishness cappippis. Nasa has dropped a short pippa the ripper cover

Hff201

Early Adopter
We know you're British, you definitely have fucked up teeth.
I don't need braces though, she's more British than I am :smugpipi:

That statement alone will probably upset her more than the entire Kiwi thread.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom