"Yeah, let's keep the racism to the stream's chat. That's a joke. No racism on stream either... unless it's against Italians"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
"Gods strongest Alog" could be your fourth title plate you never know

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Gods strongest Alog" could be your fourth title plate you never know
Any new title plate would be better than Realticule's Husbando.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

Any new title plate would be better than Realticule's Husbando.
No, you just need an actual 4th one, not a replacement. :smugpipi:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Weird how the exact thing I predicted not that long ago happened and even posts here being used as ebidance that we are hiding something.
Almost like @The Proctor and others sperging out did more harm than good.

Incredible, who could have seen this coming?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Weird how the exact thing I predicted not that long ago happened and even posts here being used as ebidance that we are hiding something.

lbh, all the gayoping and hand wringing happens on discord. like an embarassing moment where people wanted to me dm null to get the 1st thread spergatoried.

Last edited:

DogBone

It's really backfired. It would be terrible if someone combed through every post that @Realticule has ever made. If someone did that, they'd find the ebidance that Pippa is dating an FTM troon. You just gotta scroll back a few thousand pages and find it. Believe me.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Of course we're hiding things, because this is an inquisition. You're clearly hiding evidence that Pippa is gooning to CP every three minutes of the day, and there's no greater confirmation than your implication that isn't happening.

The only reason that any kind of 'defence' was posted in any of those threads was because there needed to be a record of counter-arguments for potentially rational readers in future. Those posts have now been made, and there is no need for anymore. Even those were a risk, one I judged at the time to be worth taking. The alternative was to allow Chase and his retarded buddies to simply make up whatever they liked with zero pushback. Now at the very least, a rational observer will be able to look back at the early parts of the Sektur thread and see things like the exposing of Kiki as an actual, self admitted paedophile, and Chase and his braindead buddies going 'so anyway let's talk about how Pipkin Pippa is a paedophile for saying she is a lolicon connoisseur once several years ago, I think we can all agree this is damning evidence and we need to dox her ASAP', and everyone else going along with it.

There is no convincing Chase or any other of the genuinely deranged people in any of those threads that they're wrong, because this isn't about right or wrong; it's about finding a target to harass that is plausibly likely to respond, with an audience large enough that they will feel like bigshots for 'taking down'. But one day this will all be long forgotten, and fresh eyes will be on it who never had any of the context or additional details explained to them. Those are the only people I'm concerned with addressing, and the only people worth addressing.

Right now there is an enormous amount of backlash against vtubing across the entire mainstream commentator spectrum. Artists are getting their patreons and even paypal accounts deleted because they draw characters under seven heads tall. Mass reports are happening, and fleshtubers are acting like it is their personal moral crusade to destroy vtubing before it corrupts the youth. This is not a small matter; people are losing their livelihoods over it. Unless people bother to stand up and politely point out just how insane this all is and how ridiculous these witch-hunts are, they will become normalized and never stop. That is why I bother doing things I know members here don't like me doing and reach out to other people I know members here would rather ignore, because when those people fall, we are next.

lbh, all the gayoping and hand wringing happens on discord. like an embarassing moment where people wanted to me dm null to get the 1st thread spergatoried.

What the actual fuck are you on about?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Its not your job to be the trollshield savior of vtubers nor should you even want something retarded like that.
At the end of the day your job should be giving a neutral space to discuss the vtuber sphere and you are really looking for trouble asking for anything more.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Its not your job to be the trollshield savior of vtubers nor should you even want something retarded like that.
At the end of the day your job should be giving a neutral space to discuss the vtuber sphere and you are really looking for trouble asking for anything more.

What exactly is a 'neutral space'?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You know there's no good reason to have a discord when you already control a forum.... it can only be for embarrassing and nefarious purposes :smugpipi:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
What exactly is a 'neutral space'?
First of all not attempting to correct the record in places outside of your control, it makes you look like you have an investment in a vtuber and information here about that vtuber appears less reliable and truthful afterwards.
Also by doing that you fuel the idea that there are gayops afoot to trollshield for vtubers you are invested in.
Have a framework of rules and apply then equally that even someone who despises a vtuber can come here and discuss them.
If something is true its a worthy of discussion and shouldn't be deleted or removed even if its embarrassing and damaging to a vtuber or company.

Like you're pretty close it it already but I think flying over to the farms to argue with people who will never be convinced fuels thinking in people who hate anime and even now Null there is something more under the surface.
Outside of just leaving them alone, the next best thing if you feel compelled to do something is to just dispassionately offer facts they may have gotten wrong. That's it.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't see the point of trying to do anything here to influence the Kiwifarms Pippa thread. @Hff201 did a great job in that thread detailing Pippa's stances against child exploitation, with video timestamps, and people just ignored it, or went "well, she might have said she hates it but she was probably lying."

When a thread gets to the logic point of "if she says she likes CP, she likes CP, and if she says she doesn't like CP, she likes CP", things like facts, logic and evidence don't matter at that point. They're just determined to hate on Pippa, anime, and anything adjacent to anime. Nothing you can do to fix that.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's really backfired. It would be terrible if someone combed through every post that @Realticule has ever made. If someone did that, they'd find the ebidance that Pippa is dating an FTM troon. You just gotta scroll back a few thousand pages and find it. Believe me.
I'm not pooner Rye! Or Ken! Or Lumi! Or Matt the Chameleon. Or whoever else you accuse me of.:annoyedpippa:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I'm not pooner Rye! Or Ken! Or Lumi! Or Matt the Chameleon. Or whoever else you accuse me of.:annoyedpippa:
You're actually Chase's alt when he isn't on drugs.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
First of all not attempting to correct the record in places outside of your control, it makes you look like you have an investment in a vtuber and information here about that vtuber appears less reliable and truthful afterwards.
Also by doing that you fuel the idea that there are gayops afoot to trollshield for vtubers you are invested in.
Have a framework of rules and apply then equally that even someone who despises a vtuber can come here and discuss them.
If something is true its a worthy of discussion and shouldn't be deleted or removed even if its embarrassing and damaging to a vtuber or company.

Like you're pretty close it it already but I think flying over to the farms to argue with people who will never be convinced fuels thinking in people who hate anime and even now Null there is something more under the surface.
Outside of just leaving them alone, the next best thing if you feel compelled to do something is to just dispassionately offer facts they may get wrong. That's it.

Yes. This is exactly why there is a banner text about it right now.

RedRage

Decided to backread the KF thread and while I wanna ask where my prize is for
That and lets be realistic here, its a vtuber thread on KF. Most of KF has at best ambivalence towards anything anime adjacent, let alone what most of them will see as twitch thots but anime. It's going to turn into an anti thread outside of Pippa randomly saying or doing something dumb once every few weeks that gets talked about or one of the other lolcows that orbit her trying to start shit.
that's like betting the sun is going to rise in the morning. :annoyedpippa:
It was funny seeing Chase got swept again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom