"One touch from fox mom and you're in... OH!... lol One touch from roach mom!... lmao"Matara Kan

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Salado

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It has come to our attention (upon further investigation, mainly by @Short who is too much of a LAZY NI- to post his findings in this thread) that local Phase/Pippa clipper @raildex is having a bit of a meltdown and has transitioned into anti whilst deleting most of his clips.

Here is an exchange with Azehara

View attachment 74057

His recent clip which indicates that he might have had his gooner feelings hurt (at least from the title)

And this tweet to which he was unfollowed

Someone else post more and tell Short to stop being lazy godddamn

Motherfucker said "Character attacks are just ad hominem" after he called trump a FUCKING NAZI!!! I CAN'T!
:whatastory:

RedRage

Don't forget someone bought a pair of catgirl headphones recently

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
As far as I know, the Nightsisters of Dathomir have literally no relation to the lesbian witches in the Acolyte.
I recall the witches of Dathomir being rather interested in manflesh. not women.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Clone Wars era meaning the 3D cartoon depiction? Even that depiction was heavily butchered compared to what the Expanded Universe books had for the Dathomiri witches imho.

Wasn't the Expanded Universe made "legacy" and declared non-canon by Disney when they bought Star Wars?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
how was stream? i was forced to
watch the 2012 blockbuster life of pi which was a boring movie and in usual pajeet style stole from other works.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
how was stream? i was forced to
watch the 2012 blockbuster life of pi which was a boring movie and in usual pajeet style stole from other works.
Pretty good, Pippa was actually good at a game and now I have to reassess my entire world view. The best part was the twenty minute unprompted advertisement for the chinchilla, which I didn't hallucinate, and you can't show me the part where it didn't happen.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pretty good, Pippa was actually good at a game and now I have to reassess my entire world view.

She's kinda strange in that she's usually terrible at games, and terribly dumb at them, but now and then there's a game that just...works for her.

Tubedude

Wasn't the Expanded Universe made "legacy" and declared non-canon by Disney when they bought Star Wars?
Yes it was, however Clone Wars 3D started well before the buyout, and their whole witch arc happened before the buy out as well, if I'm remembering the timeline correctly. I was a fan of the expanded universe books so a lot of what Filoni did in Clone Wars I disliked, since it overwrote/retcon'd a lot of cool stuff from the books/comics. The worst part of it imo is that most of the stories he did COULD have played nicely with pre-existing material with just a few minimal changes, but instead he just went full steam ahead and changed shit for some reason.

Edit: Looking it up Season 3 was the start of the nightsisters stuff which was 2010-2011 and the Disney buyout was late 2012. Clone Wars 3D had 3 more seasons consecutively, ending in 2014, with one more season being made in 2020. Clone Wars 3D is in an odd spot of affecting both legacy canon and Disney canon because it was being made before and after the buyout.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

dnsrvMF.png

:smugpipi:

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She's kinda strange in that she's usually terrible at games, and terribly dumb at them, but now and then there's a game that just...works for her.
I think it helps that there are no puzzles, no new mechanics, and no branching paths.
She can't get lost, or miss an explanation, or do anything stupid just push the ball up the hill.

JMForte

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
My first thought went to Chase. They've been spamming nonstop for like 6+ hours.
that's some serious depravity.
e
I only said pipkun because he was in the thread earlier. i didn't actually think it was him. (it better not have been)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
My first thought went to Chase. They've been spamming nonstop for like 6+ hours.
Chase is currently holding on the the FtM boyfriend thing for dear life, but the time does line up with his usual start-of-day posting.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Salado

Phase friend Joe Biden dropped out of the race.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Salado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom