"Moco-chan, when we're old puppers, if we saved Nerissa's dentures then that means we could have a piece of Nerissa's teeth in our bodies!"Fuwawa Abyssgard

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As far as I know, the Nightsisters of Dathomir have literally no relation to the lesbian witches in the Acolyte.
They'll tie it in somehow, everything ever in Star Wars needs to be connected despite happening in a whole galaxy.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Man. I recently watched a Disney movie again (Enchanted) and I saw that old spark they had. It sucks that it feels like all the love has been lost in all the recent media they've made.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

I never had the same affection for Disney a lot of people did as a kid, but now they've pushed out enough slop to make even the die-hard fans lose interest I can't be surprised fewer people want to go to the parks.

Not to mention they've acquired so much shit over the years they've diluted their brand identity.
What's impressive to me is that well it might have changed in the last few years but the last I paid much attention to Disney the biggest ball they dropped is that they are doing a grand total of dick and shit with Micky Mouse. Maybe it's changed but ever since Steamboat entered the public it's like they are scared shitless of their own main character.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I never had the same affection for Disney a lot of people did as a kid, but now they've pushed out enough slop to make even the die-hard fans lose interest I can't be surprised fewer people want to go to the parks.

Not to mention they've acquired so much shit over the years they've diluted their brand identity.
They've also let identity politics ruin their movies - firing a bunch of their best staff because they were white males, having diversity quotas for their movies rather than being focused on writing engaging stories for their core audience, all that DEI and BRIDGE shit.

I can't wait for Disney to die. It has too large a hold on culture at the moment, and every bad piece of news I see and every flop that gets released is one step closer to that.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

When there's shit like an Avatar land in one of their parks you know there is no consistency to anything they do now. Not to mention the prices are outrageous to the point a family of 5 is easily spending over $500 for a single day at one park. It makes it easier for families to do something else for vacation instead.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

God's Strongest Dragoon

They've also let identity politics ruin their movies - firing a bunch of their best staff because they were white males, having diversity quotas for their movies rather than being focused on writing engaging stories for their core audience, all that DEI and BRIDGE shit.

I can't wait for Disney to die. It has too large a hold on culture at the moment, and every bad piece of news I see and every flop that gets released is one step closer to that.
It feels like the Deadpool & Wolverine film is going to be the last hurrah for the MCU in box office sales. Shit's been falling apart for years now after Endgame (aside from Spiderman: NWH being a nostalgia singularity). If they fuck it up, people are going to go nuclear.

Speaking of capeshit, I don't have a lot of faith in the DC reboot. I never gave a fuck about The Authority or any of that Wildstorm shit and the fact that we're getting that in the first film doesn't sit right with me.

Fuck, I would have vastly preferred Darth Jar Jar Binks over this

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wait until she gets a load of Kira. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You know, I think it's retarded we've defined realism as shitty.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I used to watch some of his videos, like way back, seeing his evolution of being a star wars fan is genuinely sad.
I think Theory was in denial about how bad it was for a little while, he would limpwristedly attempt to defend the Sequels and work with what he was given to remain positive and theorize about where the story would go next and shit, but BOBF and Obi-Wan are what seem to have finally broke him and now he's regularly featured on "Fandom Menace" channels, has a podcast with Mauler, and he unapologetically talks about how badly he thinks Disney has fucked up the franchise. I like him, this is better than remaining an eternal shill.

lvl8

Current media are ruined by "subverting expectations" and "character deconstruction" trend.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Took a minute to find the image but Based K-On! enjoyer
GMUOktDXAAAwapd.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think Theory was in denial about how bad it was for a little while, he would limpwristedly attempt to defend the Sequels and work with what he was given to remain positive and theorize about where the story would go next and shit, but BOBF and Obi-Wan are what seem to have finally broke him and now he's regularly featured on "Fandom Menace" channels and he unapologetically talks about how badly he thinks Disney has fucked up the franchise. I like him, this is better than remaining an eternal shill.
I never watched the guy but I respect someone that will eventually give up the shilling and acknowledge the product is shit over some eternal shill like that WoW shill Taliesin.

Sven

Youtube making yet another worthless feature, never saw that coming

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I never watched the guy but I respect someone that will eventually give up the shilling and acknowledge the product is shit over some eternal shill like that WoW shill Taliesin.
He talks about it a bit in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom