"The more you say no the more I'm going to do it"Nanashi Mumei

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Mandalorian was mid at best and that was only for the 1st season. Star Wars fans are used to consuming such slop that they'll praise something that has a plot you can follow as if it's unironic kino.

Sven

"What happened to the Mandalorian"

Yeah about that, the people that can't make Star Wars shit people want to see, saw it was popular and well just check that open grave over there

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The Dathomirian Nightsisters in the Clone Wars era were kinda neat and I could accept those as witches in Star Wars but the completely fucked shit the Acolyte pulled with their completely detached lesbians is pure ass cancer.

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"
castlevania sucked after warren ellis got me-too'd. he got what he deserved though, he was a libshit that promoted "believe all women"

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Mandalorian was mid at best and that was only for the 1st season. Star Wars fans are used to consuming such slop that they'll praise something that has a plot you can follow as if it's unironic kino.
Mando could have been great if they didn't go all Cinematic Universe tying in fucking Rebels, and bringing back Boba for his own slop.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
For those that don't know, here's George's opinion on Disney's Star Wars:

Salado

I'm old enough to say I've never care about Star Wars and not feel like an edgy contrarian.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wasn't Hughie raped in the latest season and it was played for jokes?
His father also died that episode. His father was given temp V to help him heal while he was in a coma but it gave him high-grade dementia and intangibility superpowers, so he was running around confused and killing people in the hospital before he died.

RedRage

I'm old enough to say I've never care about Star Wars and not feel like an edgy contrarian.
I like the secondary stuff, kotor and the other games but the movies were always kinda whatever to me.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Mando could have been great if they didn't go all Cinematic Universe tying in fucking Rebels, and bringing back Boba for his own slop.
Remember how excited everyone was when they brought back Luke and gave him a cool hallway scene and plot with Grogu? Then they completely squandered and fucked it all up?

Remember how excited everyone was when they brought back Boba? And then they completely squandered and fucked it all up and even his actor was disapointed with the fact Disney made him talk and quip so much?

Star Wars is dead.

JMForte

I will always think of this video when George Lucas comes up.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The Dathomirian Nightsisters in the Clone Wars era were kinda neat and I could accept those as witches in Star Wars but the completely fucked shit the Acolyte pulled with their completely detached lesbians is pure ass cancer.
My parents who generally enjoy modern Star Wars even said the Acolyte looks fucking terrible. That's how I knew to never even bother
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Only one way to save it Walt

God's Strongest Dragoon

Disney fucked themselves by making parents afraid of letting their kids be exposed to all the gay shit. They had a nice system setup where they got people hooked on Disney shit since they were kids.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is Star Wars as a whole, lots of neat ideas and good starts but then they dive deeper into it and fuck it up.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My parents who generally enjoy modern Star Wars even said the Acolyte looks fucking terrible. That's how I knew to never even bother
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I detatched myself from Star Wars a while ago but I got a bit miffed when I saw they pulled Darth Plagueis into their bullshit in the last episode.

This is Star Wars as a whole, lots of neat ideas and good starts but then they dive deeper into it and fuck it up.
As far as I know, the Nightsisters of Dathomir have literally no relation to the lesbian witches in the Acolyte.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
She said something about harry potter she is so cancelled

Salado

Jurassic Park was peak tho. I watch it in theater when it premiered, I almost shat myself.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I never had the same affection for Disney a lot of people did as a kid, but now they've pushed out enough slop to make even the die-hard fans lose interest I can't be surprised fewer people want to go to the parks.

Not to mention they've acquired so much shit over the years they've diluted their brand identity.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I detatched myself from Star Wars a while ago but I got a bit miffed when I saw they pulled Darth Plagueis into their bullshit in the last episode.
I was already going to post this, but wow. I hate Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom